[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw non-white, non-white, and female but I'm voting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
>mfw non-white, non-white, and female but I'm voting for Trump

What went right/wrong?
>>
You're double non white? Dies that make you white, since they cancel out?
>>
>>66104843
What kind of non-white?
Also, you did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1354157031864.jpg (250 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1354157031864.jpg
250 KB, 816x816
>>66104843
All the other people/politicians that said that they had your back lied to you and used you as a pawn.

Trump asks for nothing and wants to unite us while removing the undesirables that are ruining this once great land. Also destroying the foreign interests that are also financially draining our economy.

Everything went right senpai.
>>
>>66104920
I'm mullasian (half mulatto, half blasian)
>>
File: Shikinami-cheer-emoticon.gif (801 KB, 441x289) Image search: [Google]
Shikinami-cheer-emoticon.gif
801 KB, 441x289
any trump supporter went right
>>
>>66105173
Interesting, elaborate.
>>
>>66104843
tits or gtfo
>>
>>66105173
What does that look like?
>>
>>66104843
Tfw I think he's nuts, but I'd like to see him succeed in becoming the next POTUS.
Hop on the bandwagon.
>>
>>66104843
>female
>what went wrong

You didn't post tits
>>
>>66104843
don't call yourself a female until after the surgery
>>
You didn't post titties
>>
>>66105173
>Americans
>White
>>
>>66105173
Why don't you post some tits? It would make things less confusing.
>>
>>66105173
So Brasil?
>>
>>66104843

>not white
>female

Of course you'd be making the most stupid choice possible.
>>
because he's a leader.
He's an alpha.
He's strong. He's tough.
He's smart. He doesn't just talk, he DOES.

He's the kind of man we want for a president.

if not for our husbands. I don't think I could be married to him, but I sure as hell want him running the country.
>>
>>66105173
What the fuck?
So you're 1 part white, 2 parts black, 1 part asian? You're like a Frankenstein of races
>>
tits or GTFO
>>
>>66104843
You know the rules girly, tits or gtfo
>>
I'm Indian. I live in a major US city. When I don't give cigs or money to the homeless, they always call me Arab or some other nasty shit.

I'm voting Trump.
>>
>>66105173
I think at that point you're just "mixed race"
>>
>>66106555
Nice trips Pajeet. Did you like Jindal?
>>
>>66106555
H1b?
>>
german and quarter fijian trapped in canadian liberal shithole here. If Trump gets elected I will try my best to move away from the disgusting cuck infested shithole of Vancouver.. Unless we get someone high energy like Kevin Oleary to run conservative
>>
File: 1455683945144.gif (3 MB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
1455683945144.gif
3 MB, 720x508
>>66105397
>>
Honestly don't know how you mutts deal with it. Feels so good knowing I can trace my ancestry with everyone sharing a common home and culture.
>>
irish mexican here aka ultimate degenerate catholic. Voting trump
>>
>>66104843
I don't mean to be cookie cutter but can you post a pic of your titties?
>>
>>66104843
Rational actor theory.

Say you're a Mexican immigrant. You're gonna vote Trump because:
>1) You don't want more competition for the jobs at your level, especially if you have family
>2) You don't want the new arrived hicks to absorb benefits and such that available for you, particularly if you had to fight politically for them and they did nothing
>3) Because if they commit crimes everyone comes after your community as a whole

Hidden reasons like this. Trump is gonna win big.
>>
>>66104917
More like the fabled Double Nigger of ages past
>>
>>66105173
what color are your nibbles
>>
>>66104843
>Trump starts doing ok with minorities
>the KKK story is pushed nationally for a week ahead of Super Tuesday

the sad part is that literally no on on earth thought Trump was racist before he started running for president
>>
post tits slut
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.