[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /pol/. Monkey here. Unironically thinking about importing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: MAGAhats.png (347 KB, 652x1474) Image search: [Google]
MAGAhats.png
347 KB, 652x1474
Sup /pol/. Monkey here.

Unironically thinking about importing a MAGA hat so I can cheer for Donald Trump here in the jungles of Brazil as I watch his effort on TV to make america great again.

What do you think? I, as a non-american, even have the right to wear such a hat? Would it be to weird? And if not which one should I buy?
>>
I'm torn between white/gold and red/white. Might just buy both.
>>
I'm in the same issue here, I was thinking of buying the red, black, or white/navy one. Plus, anyone know of any promo codes for the store?
>>
>>66103868
Of course you can wear one whitey. I bought the red one myself, but black is nice as well tbqhwyf.
>>
>>66103868
No man trump is the worlds president

You being in jungle get camo hat
>>
>>66103868
I've been looking for it for a while, where can you get them?
>>
>>66103868
get the camo so you can operate in the jungle
>>
>>66104252
im torn between red/white and white/navy.

red will be a piece of history, white will be wearable.
>>
Isnt it illegal to buy a hat since it counts as foreign donations?

> inb4 implying brazil follows laws
Is there a safer alternative way to get an official hat?
>>
>>66104747

http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/category-s/111.htm
>>
>>66103868
What's the difference between the 30$ and the 25$ cap? I just ordered the 30$ one but am worried it will have something different on it.
>>
>>66103868

Technically it's a campaign contribution. So an American has to be the one to buy it.

If he resells it, that's his business as it's just an item then.
>>
>>66103868
Ordered my Red hat from ebay start of the week
>>
>>66103868
>>66104252
>>66104909
When in doubt, The Icon

You won't regret it
>>
>>66105535

Of course a fucking koala would buy a cheap Chinese imitation hat.
>>
>>66105509
>>66105150
See>>66105535

Ebay is your friend
>>
>>66105662
I'm not allowed to purchase one direct. It was also shipped from North Carolina
>>
>>66105748

I just know when I looked at eBay most of them are knockoffs
>>
>not having one of each

the red one is the best though
>>
definitely red
>>
>>66103868
Ebay it. You can't purchase directly from Trump.
>>
Go for it Brazil. We like our allies. I'd go for the icon and the trapper.
>>
>>66103868
I have Icon, Rep and Willy

People at my university are visibly triggered by my MAGApipo.
>>
>>66103868

> We hold these truths to be self evident

> If you read The Constitution properly you'll suddenly realize our Founding Fathers were saying " Yo if you read this shit and you find yourself say " duh" when you get done, congrats, you're a fucking American homie!"

> Doesn't matter where you are if you believe in what The Constitution says YOU'RE A FUCKING AMERICAN
>>
Going to get the Icon soon
I think I might just wind up getting the whole set before it's all said and done.
Need to hurry up and get a new vehicle as well so I can slap some Trump stickers on it and drink in those liberal tears as I move across town.
>>
>>66103868
Literally JUST ordered mine. After I voted for him Tuesday, I thought it appropriate to just go all out. Went with the $30 red one with the American flag on the side. Plan on wearing it to the range. the gym, everywhere. Man I wish I was still in college. I'd wear that shit allllll over campus.
>>
>>66104465
Promo code? Give that man every cent and show your support anon!
>>
>>66105438
Same. I think it just has the flag on the side.
>>
>>66107392
Agreed, this shit aint no guac bowl.

Make America Great Again.
>>
File: cat trump.png (66 KB, 196x189) Image search: [Google]
cat trump.png
66 KB, 196x189
I'm all about the trapper hat. BUT WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET REALTREE??
>>
>>66106926

>Doesn't know the difference between the constitution and the declaration of independence.

Are you sure you aren't hillary
>>
File: DTC-ODTRH-WH-2T.jpg (63 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
DTC-ODTRH-WH-2T.jpg
63 KB, 330x400
i think im going for the favorite, friends. i think black is too casual and normal, red is too bold and will clash whatever i wear (thus resluting into me not wearing it more often than not),

white is classy. Its clean and straight forward. Its highly adaptable and is respected. White is right.
>>
>>66103868
As long as you're a real supporter and not wearing it ironically, it's all good.
Get red, you can't go wrong with it.
>>
>>66108421
Get all of them
Make Your Wardrobe Great Again.
>>
>>66107278

I think that's the best part. Just go to places that you know are crawling with liberal scum, then walk among them with a smile as they look at you with furious eyes and shed tears of impotent rage.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.