[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MUH DEGENERACY Even Hitler disagreed with you, autistic insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: tu_quoque_fuhrer.png (116 KB, 1004x420) Image search: [Google]
tu_quoque_fuhrer.png
116 KB, 1004x420
>MUH DEGENERACY
Even Hitler disagreed with you, autistic insecure permavirgins.
>>
and where did he ended up?
>>
>>66103465
In your heart forever?
>>
>>66103465

In Argentina, living out his twilight years banging qt Aryans who escaped with him.
>>
>>66103465
>russian flag
Prolly in your grandma too lel.
>>
"Gas the Kikes, Race war Now"

- Ben Maijdenek Zyklon Garrison
>>
>>66103693
But Pierre, that, albeit a pillar of our worldview, has nothing to do with female virginity.
>>
>>66103889

"Shut up Italian faggot"

Nicola "Dat Pigeon Ass" Tesla
>>
>>66103321
who said im a virgin? i dont go to 4chan for fucking anime ,

i cant stand anime, saw 15 mintues of akira turned it off and that was enough anime for a lifetime

i just come to 4chan for pol
>>
>>66104439
>who said im a virgin?
Come on, Johannskeijijyln or whatever the fuck you're called.
>>
File: hITLER BACKTABED WHITE RACE.jpg (78 KB, 333x449) Image search: [Google]
hITLER BACKTABED WHITE RACE.jpg
78 KB, 333x449
>>66103321
>>
>>66104062
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to pigeons.
>>
File: hitler 2.jpg (43 KB, 440x329) Image search: [Google]
hitler 2.jpg
43 KB, 440x329
>>66103465
>Hitler did nothing wrong!
>>
>Pointing out that being a beta virgin cuck is bad for society = we must have hedonistic values and embrace polygamy

Bravo OP
>>
File: hoes.jpg (73 KB, 630x262) Image search: [Google]
hoes.jpg
73 KB, 630x262
>>66105054
He was talking specifically about women in that bit.

Here, read the whole thing.
>>
>>66103321
On one hand, I think it might be immature to scream "Muh vurginity" and expect only virgins in the dating world. On the other hand, the more sex with various people one has, the greater their chance of harboring diseases, or having an incompatible personality with me.

Now, is the news about Hitler having a microphallus, along with the undescended testicle true, or mere propaganda? That might have influenced this Internet quote OP has provided.
>>
File: hoes 2.jpg (90 KB, 631x334) Image search: [Google]
hoes 2.jpg
90 KB, 631x334
>>66105411
>>
>>66105448
In what way?

I mean, if Adolf truly had a micropenis, wouldn't that make him more resentful toward men and women that fucked a lot, and not the opposite? Wouldn't he have taken up the most bigoted morality to satisfy his bitterness?
>>
>>66105448
Anyway, the undescended testicle seems to be founded, although some say that too is propaganda, but the microphallus one is just sensationalistic bullshit.
>>
>>66105611
I wouldn't be surprised if he either had self loathing for it, with someone like Eva Braun around, if he couldn't manage.

Or, if he managed to get some, despite having a less than promising set of genitalia, and disliked those that were still incapable of losing their virginity.

Perhaps he felt that society placed too much significance on virginity, perhaps he did not like the double standard attached to it (if it existed in his time).
>>
In 1942 women didn't boast about sleeping with dozens of men and STD education wasn't really a thing
>>
>>66106146
He specifically said that he wanted the stigma about non-virgin girls and single unwed mothers to disappear because after the war, Germany would have needed a lot of new men and so any woman had the duty to pop out as many kids as possible.

He also wanted married women to turn a blind eye if their husbands were fucking other women. He called it a "marital fidelity" fetish.

And if your pic is directed at me, you can easily find a PDF of Hitler's Table Talk online and check for yourself if the quote is true.
>>
>>66106718
Well there you go, he needed to repopulate Germany so he said this. During wartime when many men were dying.

So then, why are using this quote out of context for this thread?
>>
>>66107133
To troll /pol/.
>>
>>66107352
Sounds about right, pasta. Good luck to you, observe the art of shitposting by Straya and Leaf.
>>
>>66107814
Yes. I'll study leaf-senpai and straya-sensei and improve myself.
>>
>>66103321
there is a difference between a person that's a virgin because he/she being sexually abstinent and a person thats a virgin because he/she cant get a fuck
>>
>>66108130
Or because goats run too fast, right, dune-nigger?
>>
>>66103321
B-But mein Senpai
>>
>>66103321
THE TABLE TALKS
aka
not things that were ever said
>>
>>66103321
Virginity faggotry

AGREE
>>
>>66108617
You can't reject anything you don't like with this excuse, burger-kun.

russianchicken.png
>>
>>66108833
nigga, the table talks are what you should direct your russian chicken towards. There is absolutely nothing to back it up as real. Thats where you will find all of the popular ebil and anti christian hitler quotes
>>
>>66108233
>italy
or because your women are too ugly to fuck
>>
>>66109175
russianchicken2.tiff
>>
>>66109261
>egypt criticizing other countries' women.
At least ours don't have moustaches, Achmed.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.