[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans call us cucked? We're better then them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: WhichCountryIsCuckedAgain.png (37 KB, 916x664) Image search: [Google]
WhichCountryIsCuckedAgain.png
37 KB, 916x664
Why do Americans call us cucked? We're better then them in almost every way.

>Better healthcare
>Way less crime
>Can still own guns
>Larger white percentage
>USA being taken over by hispanics

We're basically a better USA.
>>
>>66103317
You're also insufferable faggots.
>>
>>66103317
You're all dicks
>>
Cool. What's a good place to live when I move there?
>>
>>66103317
>2011
>>
>>66103427
Are you white?
>>
>>66103317
You're literally a non-country if you have no gold reserves.

>DUDE
>SUBSTITUTE DRAMA TEACHING
>LMAO
>>
>>66103441

Still substantially higher than USA. USA is turning into Mexico. Canada is the truth last hope for the white race.

>>66103393
>>66103425

Not true at all.

>>66103427

Alberta
>>
>more than half your paycheck goes to taking care of niggers and poor "asians"
>no free speech
>PM literally prays at mosques

At least our leader has to pretend he's not muslim.
>>
>>66103427
This. Oh wait no thanks. I read that someone had to wait over a month for an mri to see if they had ms. I waited one week and found out I was okay. Fuck you Canada. Fuck Justin bieber. drake is okay Fuck Carley Ray. dead mouse makes good music but seems annoying irl. You're all insufferable faggots
>>
>>66103317
It's because you guys keep electing politically correct faggots. Your prime minister is trying to flood Canada with as many 'refugees' as possible. Most Canadians love negros and diversity. Suck a dick, Canada.
>>
>>66103675

Blacks in our country to be fair don't really have the excuse of slavery in our country.

It's one of the better qualities my country has.

I do agree I don't want any refugees though...that could get deadly.
>>
Back to the cuckshed you fucking leaf
>>
>>66103317
>>66103441
Those stats are indeed out of date m80. The Canadian dollar is losing value everyday. Plus, you guys voted in the weed man, enough said.
>>
File: 8ufYXM9.png (206 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
8ufYXM9.png
206 KB, 500x673
>>66103317
fuck off leaf the whole world hates your "eyy weed dude lmao israelia sellout , youre now on par with ameriC and A.
>>
File: leafaway.jpg (48 KB, 855x575) Image search: [Google]
leafaway.jpg
48 KB, 855x575
>chart from 2011

Why dont you post something recent?

Also.

You elected a fucking joke to rule you who has spent way more in some months than what he had planned for all his period. And all of that money has gone to "refugees" welfare and Nigger aid.

The continous "peace" and "prosperity" of some Canadian areas has corrupted it to the point of being a degenerate shitfest.

At least in the USA you can cap a nigger if he misbehaves , in cucknada you cant even say something mean to arabs,faggots,niggers,etc or you go straight to weedman´s social correction facility.
>>
>>66103317
The reason you and every other "progressive" country is still doing well is because you still have a white majority. As soon as that changes you will follow rhodesia and south africa's rapid decline into shithole status.

Every single country with majority whites is better off than one with minority whites. Coincidence?

i think not. Just watch how sweden is going to shit. Coincidence that it started with the mass immigration of "refugees" ?
>>
>>66103317

if i had to choose between getting stabbed by a nigger in Detroid or living in Canada...I would go to kingz and kweenz city everytime
>>
>>66103317
Instead of taking the whole country, just take regional statistics.
Toronto: 40% Asian
Vermont: 90% white
>>
>>66103317
canada total pop is 35 million now.

apparently 4 million more in 4 years? i wonder where they all came from with a decaying white pop?
>>
>>66103646
>drake is ok
>dead mouse makes good music
Kill yourself
>>
>every time I visit the USA and I meet people, girls literally swarm me because I am Canadian
>they love to hear about my beautiful country, and they always tell me how much nicer I am then their American "guy friends"
>gotten laid 7 times south of the border, at least one of them was likely some Mericuck's girlfriend

I'm not worried about how the Americans feel about me in terms of being cucked. A few of them have already gotten trace amounts of my cum in their mouths by now.
>>
File: 1447721747988.jpg (322 KB, 735x384) Image search: [Google]
1447721747988.jpg
322 KB, 735x384
>>66103317
Liar. Canada is only 70% white.
>>
>>66103317
>then

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1455356306689.png (850 KB, 880x787) Image search: [Google]
1455356306689.png
850 KB, 880x787
>>66103393
When Trump becomes president, the US and Russia will conquer the world.
>>
>>66104669
Using Toronto as the reference point for a Canadian city is like using Los Angeles in your case.
>>
>>66103317
go away canada

no one cares about you
>>
>>66104545
It will look more like Brazil than Rhodesia. Brazil is what true multiculturalism looks like. Rhodesia and South Africa is what you get when the conquered decide to kick out the conquerors with cuckmunist foreign aid.
>>
>>66103317
>Can still own guns

Can't carry them for self-defense. Can't take a handgun to a range without called the cops. Magazines are pinned to 5 rounds in most rifles. Go to jail if you shoot a home intruder instead of fleeing out the back door. Go to jail if you keep ammo in the same room as your gun.
>>
>>66106775
You can take a pistol to the gun range without issue. The problem is that the gun range is literally the only place you can legally take it.

Also, ammunition can be in the same room, it just needs to be locked in a different compartment.
>>
>>66105526
Go listen to garage while Ahmed fucks your girl
>>
>>66105711
>8% increase in 10 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get cucked Canada
>>
>>66103317
Nothing wrong with hispanics. Their women are gorgeous. Send them over to Europe if you don't like them.
>>
>>66107536
feels bad man. My town went from 85% white to 35% in 20 years.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.