[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question guys: why do Trump supporters say Cruz is a shill for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
Question guys: why do Trump supporters say Cruz is a shill for the establishment when the establishment hates Cruz more than Trump? If the GOP really supported Cruz at all, then they would have dumped Rubio in favor for Cruz a long time ago, and even now that Rubio is at an all time low, they're thinking of bringing in Romney because they just hate Cruz that much. I think the establishment needs to die, and I think Cruz is an incredibly intelligent guy who would do good for this country. Why don't Trump and Cruz supporters unite? If you're going to say that congress won't work with Cruz, well the same could be said for Trump? Seriously guys, a Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz presidency would not only destroy the Dems, but it would force change in the Washington establishment and kill off the cancer that is the current Republican establishment.
>>
File: 1418363879377.jpg (22 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1418363879377.jpg
22 KB, 320x213
>when the establishment hates Cruz more than Trump?
>>
Idk, but source on that ass
>>
File: 1451083053012.png (262 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1451083053012.png
262 KB, 800x820
>when the establishment hates Cruz more than Trump?
>>
The establishment hates Cruz but they hate him less than trump.
>>
>>66098330
you fucked up op. your pics cant be to sexy or it derails the thread from the beginning.

who is that semen demon?
>>
>why do Trump supporters say Cruz is a shill for the establishment when the establishment hates Cruz more than Trump?

Heard mentality. People tend to rally behind a single candidate and demonize all others.
This feud is kind of pointless, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump chooses Cruz as his VP.
>>
How the fuck are they gonna bring in Romney?
>>
>>66098945
>>66098330

I also need to know this.

For research.........
>>
Honestly the best way to secure a true conservative republican president would be for Trump to step down and act as and advisor for Cruz.

Trump really has no shot of becoming president, he will never win against Hillary. Hillary has the minority and female vote already secured, Drumpf will make a fool of himself trying.

We should all rally behind Cruz.
>>
>>66098330
Didn't even bother reading.

I want to bury my face between her cheeks and tongue her pooper.
>>
>>66098330

Cruz sucked Romney's dick today. Cruz isn't establishment? Really?
>>
File: 1450330015921.jpg (194 KB, 1334x2002) Image search: [Google]
1450330015921.jpg
194 KB, 1334x2002
Rato is basically an overhauled Trump 2.0, they're trying to push him as the bigger, better, more Trumpy version of Trump and it's pretty pathetic.

Before Trump was big
>Rato wasn't even really well known, no one really gave a shit about him

Once Trump got big
>Rato has every single opinion Trump does but is tried to be pushed out as more hated by the establishment

They basically saw that Trump doing what he does was dominating the establishment so they decided to have Cruz become Trump 2.0 to try and actually fight against Trump, so obviously that entails trying to push the narrative of him being hated more by them. Which is a complete lie.
>>
>>66098705
>>66098861
>>66098928

OP is right though. Ted Cruz is on the senate and literally none of his colleagues have endorsed him.
The senate is threatening a revolt if Cruz gets the nomination.

I know pretending Trump is the most hated man by the establishment is an important narrative for his supporters, but it simply isn't supported by the facts. Don't get me wrong, they hate Trump, just not as much as they hate Cruz.
>>
>>66098330
>why do Trump supporters say Cruz is a shill for the establishment
He's a senator

>a Cruz/Trump or Trump/Cruz presidency would not only destroy the Dems
No it wouldn't.
To win the general Trump needs to appeal to independents and liberals, not bible thumpers.
>>
>>66099805
Probably because he has done literally nothing as a senator.
>>
>the establishment hates cruz more than trump

Not once have I seen any evidence of this, yet it seems to be a popular meme among fundamental christians.

Is the establishment launching a full scale assault on Cruz, or on Trump?

Did Kristol go on record as saying that the establishment would try to get Hillary elected ovet Cruz, or was he talking about Trump?

If you seriously think that thr RNC hates cruz more than trump, you're either blind or delusional?
>>
>>66099149
http://cuscas.net/blog/2015/12/27/jvktwrna/
i guess the video is on /soc/ but i dont want to download there slut cam mega file and dig through that. here is some pics though bro
>>
>>66100190
He's done plenty to raise their ire, and because of this, they see him as an inflexible idealogue. Trump is preferred because at least he is willing to make deals.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/politics/ted-cruz-senate-revolt/
>>
>>66098330
His wife is a Goldman Sachs exec. Nice try shill. Were the 0.05 shekels worth it?
>>
>>66100190
Cruz helped cause the government shutdown which cost the government a lot of money and caused the credit rating to be downgraded which will continue to cost the US money well into the future.
>>
>>66100713
Oh so he did the opposite of literally nothing, he caused problems.

>>66100690
https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/135705/ted-cruz#.VtiPH_krKUk

He's done not shit.
>>
>>66100345
Literally all the analysts are saying the same thing. It doesn't mean the establishment likes Trump (he's despised), but the establishment prefers Trump (and literally anybody) to Cruz. You have to have some background into the dynamics of the Senate to understand why.

Even Trump has attacked Cruz for being a "nasty guy" who nobody likes, not even his colleagues.
>>
>>66099263
0.006 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>>66101119
Lmao i dont give a shit about analysts. Stop letting people tell you what you're supposed to be seeing and use your own eyes. There is no establishment attack on Cruz. There is a massive attack on Trump. I'll let you come to your own conclusions since you seem like a smart guy.
>>
>>66100947
>He's done not shit.

He has though. He continuously bucks the party line and pisses off the rest of the party because of this. He's steadfastly uncooperative.

I'm not saying any of this is good, but it is what he's been doing to draw so much fire from the GOP.
>>
>>66098330
Thanks OP, I'm a Cruz Missile now!
>>
>establishment hates Cruz more than Trump

nice meme
That lasted all of a few days before they went back to bashing Trump, they were probably hoping they could reverse psychology some of his voters away
No one's saying Cruz will splinter the party or they won't support him if he's the nominee, they just hate working with him because he's a backstabbing asshole.
>>
if the establishment hates Cruz more then Trump then why are they so desperate to force a brokered convention?
>>
>>66101527
I'm saying that Evangelicals aren't the only ones who are saying that the establishment prefers Trump over Cruz. I have come to same conclusion myself.

You simply see Trump being attacked more because he has been the front runner for months and has had the most media coverage of any candidate running.
>>
>>66101539
>He's steadfastly uncooperative.

Yes because he does not shit, look at what I posted. Look at how much "Nay" votes he gave that passed anyways and look how much "yea" votes he gave that failed anyways.

He does not shit.

>but it is what he's been doing to draw so much fire from the GOP.

No one is arguing that the "establishment" doesn't hate him for being a useless loser but I mean come on, hating him worse than Trump for that? That's just reaching. If they hated him worse than Trump he would be off the grid by now.
>>
>>66101900
>Yes because he does not shit, look at what I posted. Look at how much "Nay" votes he gave that passed anyways and look how much "yea" votes he gave that failed anyways.

They hate him because he is uncooperative with the rest of the party, not because he isn't doing anything. Rubio hasn't done anything but the establishment supports him.

>No one is arguing that the "establishment" doesn't hate him for being a useless loser but I mean come on, hating him worse than Trump for that? That's just reaching. If they hated him worse than Trump he would be off the grid by now

Not reaching at all. The only people I've seen deny this are posters on 4chan. Trump is willing to make deals, Cruz isn't. It's all there is to it. For some reason, Trump supporters can't accept the reality of this even though it shouldn't make a difference.
>>
Rubio is the establishment's first choice. He is slightly more controllable by the leadership than Cruz.
Cruz is still the establishment's second choice. They love his false Constitutionalist rebel shtick. Cruz's lies and grandstanding (without actually trying to change anything) keeps the more frustrated Republican voters from straying too far. Cruz is the establishment's edgy sock puppet.
>>
>>66098330
Because Americans are literally THIS dumb.

"BUILD DA WALL" is enough to make a candidate super ultra anti-political corectness in their eyes. Who cares that he supports fag marriage and supported abortion up to 5 years before election?

>>66098705
>>66098861
>>66098724
>>66101728
>source

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/25/5_reasons_ted_cruz_is_even_more_dangerous_than_donald_trump_partner/
>>
>>66102587
>Trump supporters can't accept the reality of this even though it shouldn't make a difference

Because that isn't the reality of it. Trump is overwhelmingly being attacked, Rato isn't.
>>
>>66103260
Cruz has been attacked by the party since the beginning, m8. Trump just gets more media coverage (out of any candidate running) and has been the front runner for months. Of course you're going to hear more about the attacks on Trump.
>>
>>66103633
That rat looking Canadian fuck can piss off.
>>
>>66102810
I don't give a fuck about fags(and the Supreme Court ruled, it's fucking over), and abortion is black genocide at work.

I support Trump because he's the only one up there that didn't want to circlejerk through the debates pretending to be "electable" by bitching about fags and war with Russia until election day. If he just wanted to enrich himself he could've done it without sabotaging his brand name in half the country. That alone makes me want to believe him, and I can't possibly trust Cruz by comparison.
>>
>>66103633
So has Trump. So how is Rato more hated again?
>>
>>66102590
This. Cruz lies constantly. He doesnt give 1 rats ass about the constitution. He says he is for less government yet wants us to fight all of Israels'enemies.
>>
>>66104336
Try reading the thread.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/politics/ted-cruz-senate-revolt/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/21/why-the-republican-establishment-prefers-president-trump-to-president-cruz/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-establishment-warms-to-trump--and-cruz-has-himself-to-blame/2016/01/21/f681a8ea-c06f-11e5-9443-7074c3645405_story.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/gop_elites_prefer_donald_trump_to_ted_cruz.html
>>
>>66104326
Rato is a puppet. He distracts his followers with the bible so they dont see how illegals and the super rich fuck us over. He is constantly on gay marriage and abortion like people care about those things. He never talks about jobs ever.
>>
>>66104326
>I don't give a fuck about fags
Enjoy neomarxists pushing more and more sick shit then.

>abortion is black genocide at work.
Abortion is a murder of a human being. Period.
>>
>>66104618
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/21/politics/ted-cruz-senate-revolt/

Yes, addressed this. It's because he's useless. Somehow you see that as good and for some reason see that as them hating him more than Trump.

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/21/why-the-republican-establishment-prefers-president-trump-to-president-cruz/

Oh great that article points out that not only is Ted Cruz useless but he's also going to hurt his own party. It also doesn't say that the senators like Trump either, it just says that Trump cares if people like him. Wow shocker, and also says that Ted doesn't because he is hurtful, wow even bigger shocker.

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-establishment-warms-to-trump--and-cruz-has-himself-to-blame/2016/01/21/f681a8ea-c06f-11e5-9443-7074c3645405_story.html

Wow once again pointing out that he pisses off his coworkers. Great, and that they'd rather see Trump win because Rato couldn't beat the dems. Just sensible there.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/01/gop_elites_prefer_donald_trump_to_ted_cruz.html

Oh they hate him too because he believes in only his religion. Great again.

I don't get it, are you a Cruz shill trying to make his version of being hated by the establishment sound good? Great so I'll agree with you, he's more hated. So why isn't he attacked more?
>>
>>66106036
muh uselessness

That is literally your only response. They don't like him because they're worried that he's too ideologically inflexible, both for moderate voters and for the presidency if he tried to get things done. Opposing and blocking legislation isn't "useless," by the way. Many conservatives are of the belief that the government should be less interventionist, pass less legislation, etc., that a government which has less micro-managing involvement and is less obstructionist, is better overall for the people, their rights, and the economy.

>It also doesn't say that the senators like Trump either
Jeff Sessions literally endorsed Trump.

The only shill here is you because I'm showing you why Cruz is disliked more than Trump, and your only response is buzzwords.
>>
>>66106036
>So why isn't he attacked more?
I've literally explained this several times. It's because Trump has gotten more media coverage (more than any other candidate running), and he has been the front runner for months and now by a wide margin. Of course you're going to hear about the attacks on Trump more.
>>
>>66107236
>They don't like him because they're worried that he's too ideologically inflexible, both for moderate voters and for the presidency if he tried to get things done

Yes, literally useless, how do you not get that?

>Many conservatives are of the belief that the government should be less interventionist, pass less legislation, etc., that a government which has less micro-managing involvement and is less obstructionist, is better overall for the people, their rights, and the economy.

Yeah and doing nothing doesn't undo past legislation num nuts. It also doesn't further your goals when you're not even willing to do anything because you just want 4 years of jack shit.

>Jeff Sessions literally endorsed Trump.

Nigger it says right in the article you posted that he would vote for Trump if it was a choice between him and Cruz because he hates Cruz, that doesn't mean he actually likes Trump you fucking humongous fag.

> I'm showing you why Cruz is disliked more than Trump

I literally said

>Great so I'll agree with you, he's more hated

And your fucking response is hur dur well because uselessness is good!

You won, you proved he's more hated by the establishment. And the reasons he is more hated are actually legitimate. How is that a good thing? They hate Trump because he's shitting all over them and they hate Cruz because he's useless. So you'd rather have the useless one than the one actually shitting all over them? Good one Rato.
>>
>>66107790
MUH USELESSNESS
kek, you literally can't stop repeating it. You're like Ruboto.

>Yeah and doing nothing doesn't undo past legislation num nuts. It also doesn't further your goals when you're not even willing to do anything because you just want 4 years of jack shit.
He literally wants to repeal Obamacare when he becomes president, among other reforms. Obviously your ability to undo past legislation is limited as a senator when your party won't go along with you. Cruz helped stop the Gang of Eight from getting amnesty passed. So being obstructionist is a little more than being useless. We wouldn't even be talking about Trump's wall if amnesty had passed.

>Nigger it says right in the article you posted that he would vote for Trump if it was a choice between him and Cruz because he hates Cruz
Those articles are a little old. Sessions literally endorsed Trump for president four days ago, which is a more than preferring Trump to Cruz. Sessions prefers Trump to anybody else running.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.