[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Why is cracked so stupid and anti-emperor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: cracked.png (36 KB, 396x111) Image search: [Google]
cracked.png
36 KB, 396x111
ITT
Why is cracked so stupid and anti-emperor
>>
>>66097300
That's not a gif of a girl brushing her teeth.
>>
>>66097367
Outoftheloop I guess
>>
File: TS Approved.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
TS Approved.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>66097367
>>
I KNOW RIGHT. MOER LIEK KEKED.COM IMO!!! LAMO
>>
>>66097300
It's been garbage since about 2009/2010. It's trying to be le edgy buzzfeed alternative with all their clickbait because they got big traffic during GG.
>>
Comparing the emperor to fuhrer.
That has to be new low for cracked.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense/

Don't get me wrong, I respect both of these great men but emperor is more russian alligned, can't really compare to nazis.
>>
>>66099370
Oh please, Trump doesnt have half the charisma and vision of the Führer.

Not that he's bad, he's still miles above most politicians. But no one can match der Führer.
>>
>>66100155
And look how much everyone is shitting themselves. Just imagine if the second coming happened, Hitler could literally take the world over with a catapult and pointy stick, everyone who opposes it is a fucking pussy these days and wouldn't do anything to combat it except start a hashtag.
>>
>>66099370

I got into a huge fight with my partner because she said how she and her friends at work were talking about the ways Trumps like Hitler and I told her how it goes to show she and her friends are liberal dipshits and go LOLHITLER just goes to show how stupid you are.
>>
>>66098638
This
Fucking Cracked used to be "Check out this stupid bullshit that's mildly amusing" now it's "I write for a comedy website and let me tell you how I'm such a better human being than anyone who reads this"
>>
>>66102108
choke the bitch and find a proper redpilled goddess
>>
>>66101050
Just the sheer amount of volunteers flocking to a resurged Hitler would be enough to reform the SA.

Neo-nazis, white supremacists, /pol/acks, dissatisfied whites who support Trump, Farage, Wilders, Le Penn, the Sweden Democrats...
>>
>>66102843
please
>>
>>66102617
That's what liberals and SJWs just don't understand. They still seem to think that the reason their preposterous "logic" is sound isn't because normal people aren't allowed an opinion anymore. Sooner or later though the real world bites them on the arse and they don't know what to do, just look at the Bernie supporters. People who unironically gave their life savings away because they genuinely believed they would get "free shit" for the next 4 years minimum. For some reason common sense is all but common these days and it's fucking depressing. I hope I'm alive to see the day of reckoning.
>>
>>66097300
>no Vivian James brushing her teeth
The sad part is that I know her name.
>>
>>66103918
All SJWs have done is push normal and average people to a position where they think supporting Hitler may not be that bad, at least Hitler never called them racist xenophobes after all.
>>
>>66104456
True, I know people who were taking in by the Hilter meme, but now they aren't purely because of how bad the SJWs are. It's their hypocrisy that really gets me to tell you the truth. No one being more hypocritical than the AF.
>>
>>66102264
Used to daily Cracked for the "weird" nature and "lost" history articles.
>>
>Estonia Brushy became a Meme

How many Estonians hate that fuck with a passion now? Do you hate her more knowing she is actually a she?
>>
>>66102264

John Cheese: "10 Reasons why me being a poor former alcoholic makes me a better person than you."

Adam Todd Brown: "Your taste in music sucks, mine is better, also, weed."
>>
>>66105184
I pay no attention to it, this isn't meme central, this is pol.
>>
>>66097367
>>66098494

What is this meme from?

Did CRACKED post an article with a gif of Bailey Jay brushing or something?
>>
>>66105708
there's an estonian shitposter who always posts with a anime girl brushing her teeth
>>
Hey, Estonians, now that gay unions are legal, will one of you unionize with me so i can get citizenship?
>>
>>66106328
It might be legal but I still consider it mental disorder.
>>
>>66106977

We don't have to make with the sex of gayness. I'd rather not, in fact. I just want to be an Eesti citizen.

Eventually, I'd like to buy a small farm by Pärnu and have some ducks, a nice sauna and a moo cow and live out the rest of my days there.
>>
>>66107164
Lived half my life there, it's a paradise during summer but a dead cold shithole during winter.
Would not recommend. Best I can do for you is e-residency so you can pretend to be one of us.
>>
File: breaking-news.png (209 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
209 KB, 640x360
>>66107771

I chose Pärnu over Tallinn because there's less Russian filth there.

I'd travel to Tallinn for laulupidu every 5 years, of course, but if not Pärnu, somewhere on Saaremaa would be nice.

I don't like the urban scene anymore.
>>
I used to really enjoy Cracked articles when they were talking about interesting shit like N Korea and labor camps innawoods in Russia.

They've fallen pretty far, it's sad to see.
>>
>>66108089
It's very hard to get non IT job here without speaking russian. If you are not white as driven snow, you might get beaten at the street. Our country is in huge inner war right now, about the shitskins and uncapable gov.
>>
>>66108780

I'm Finnish to the point people look at me and say, "You're Finnish, aren't you?"

I kinda want to start a Baltic tours company for the burgeoning Anglo market. It would probably be better to start it in Riga, but Eesti has my heart.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.