[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Growing Old Gracefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: old_woman.jpg (142 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
old_woman.jpg
142 KB, 940x626
I'm getting older /pol/. Now I'm 32 and all I can see is old age approaching. What's /pol/'s advice for growing old? How should I change my life around? How does life change as you grown beyond your thirties?
>>
>>66093490

I don't know, I'm 34 and feel 14 still, especially when shit posting on 4chan.
>>
Be an hero
>>
>47

just stay active and don't fall into the trap of eating garbage

I do the same shit I've always done, but got old man balls and some gray in my beard.
>>
>>66093490

>Do cardio 3x per week. Intense cardio like sprinting is better than mundane jogging. Either way, just stay active
>lift 3x per week, full body routine with heavy compounds. This will maintain bone density and muscle mass as you age
>eat right. You will never outrun your diet. If you're fat, eat less until you're not.
>sleep 8 hours. No excuses after your kids are sleeping through the night.

That's pretty much it senpai. Do these things and you'll outlive 99% of the population, barring an unforseen death causing event.
>>
>>66093490
Keep the weight off. ie. don't eat like you're a growing 15 year old anymore.

Don't do ANY cosmetic surgery unless you're mangled in an accident.

WEAR SUNSCREEN EVERY DAY (but not the xenoestrogen crap--get zinc oxide)

Did I mention to wear sunscreen? Yes, even in England--UV penetrates clouds.
>>
>>66093490
I'm 33 and have had luck with a few things:
drink a lot of water
retinol moisturizer (Costco has a great deal on this, lasts forever)
sunscreen
peptide injections (ghrp-2 and mod-grf)
enough veggies/supplement with greens drink
sleep
>>
Do not celebrate your birthday
>>
>>66093490
I'm 53, and don't feel it.

"You're only as old as the women you feel."

Feeling a 28 year old for now.
>>
>>66095381
Any tips for a 21 year old? Anything you wish you knew at 21? I feel like I have literally zero value at this point in my life
>>
>tfw wish i was this redpilled and good with girls when i was 14

I could have fucked primetime pussy and now its gone forever
>>
Cold Showers
NoFap
Seven liters of water a day
>>
>>66093490
>I'm 32
>british

so youre like 80 m80
>>
>>66096437
Its how I was for most of my 20s, life changes quicker than you think.

Really, just concentrate on yourself, earn money, keep yourself healthy, lookout for your family.

Friends eventually screw you over, or do their own thing.

Eventually you'll find someone (I know its a clique, but it just happened for me like that) and you'll have a family.

Then you'll give anything for 30mins just to do nothing again.

Good Luck!
>>
>>66096437

>it gets better
>>
>>66096794
>7 liters of water a day

m8 thats actually worse than drinking little water you are gonna fuck up your kidneys
>>
>>66096437
Don't have kids.
Like seriously, don't have kids.
>>
Moisturize
Sunscreen
Cut down on stress
>>
File: 1445558772912.jpg (73 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445558772912.jpg
73 KB, 768x1024
>>66096711

Same.

>mfw I was very good looking in high school
>mfw girls literally flocked around me, hugged me, grabbed my arm etc.
>mfw too autistic to pick up the clues
>mfw I wasted my adolescence
>>
Do yoga. Do yoga. Do yoga. Do yoga. Do yoga.

Smile a lot. Eliminate stress from your life. Spend time being happy. Spend time doing yoga. Have sex a lot.
>>
>>66093490
32 isn't that old you fuck.

The moment you turn 40 you can say you're middle aged. People live to be easily 70 minimum these days.

Don't act like you're old and you won't feel old you shit.
>>
>>66097136
Fuck off, Goldstein
>>
>>66093490
Same age. I felt it about 2 years ago at 30. If you aren't already, get into shape, and I don't just mean running. I mean get fit.

I feel younger, I have access to better women, I started performing better at work and my career has gotten a lot better with a promotion.

Getting in shape made me feel younger and made me a better person. The determination and effort it takes to get into properly good shape translates into so many other things. Things that used to seem hard or time consuming seem like nothing.

Also, get into a few hobbies. So many people these days go to work, get home melt their brain on tv or computer with garbage shows or games. It turns people into shallow do-nothings. Do something that improves you. For example, I got into gunsmithing and woodworking. I'm working on restoring an old Westley Richards double rifle and I'm trying to source some wood to make a dining table.
>>
>>66097264
>can make most qt girls smile and blush at will now
>can hold a conversation and realize that they get much more nervous than i did back when i was an autist

Why god? Why couldnt i have been like this and enjoyed some 14 year old pussy.

>tfw blessed with a 20 cm dick but didnt use it till i was 20 yo

I would have been a legend fuck you god
>>
>>66096437

32 here. Whatever your doing(school, working), do it well and seriously. A poor work ethic is hard to shake. Learn how to walk straight and look people in the eye and speak like you have some sense, even if you have low self-esteem. Ween yourself off junkfood now. A garbage diet hits you like a truck in your late twenties and thirties.

The family, friends, coworkers, classmates that you have now; work to cultivate those relationships. You NEVER know when you might need these people later on in life.
>>
>>66093490
Fuck if I know. I drink, I've smoked, done drugs, etc...
Always looked old when I was young, but not that I'm old I look young.

31 years old and people often can't believe I'm over 24.

Good genes I guess? Fuck if I know.

Also if you're a girl you're fucked, might as well just give up.
>>
>>66093490
Stop shit posting. This isn't /b/
>>
>>66097136
spot the jew
>>
>>66093490
>>66093490
Here are golden selection lifetips from a men's outreach committee of my local church group:

Healthy diet: most important, no red meat, lots of vegetable, lots of red fruits and candy only 2-3 pieces per day

Afternoon exercise: walk, jazzercise, water aerobics, just BE active andull see the results

Pubic hair trim and full body shave: get fitted for a wig/toupee and consider laser hair removal for young look and fresh attitude

Nightly meditation: pray toward the Lord and ye shall be delivered-- direct quote from the Bible and true advice for these busy times

Truck ownership- but your own truck and stop renting, u are literally throwing money away each week on truck rental so just buy ur own already

Minimize smoking rettes (cigarettes and or cigarillos/cigars)

Make friends with other men in ur socioeconomic bracket - this is crucial for mental health, but nothing sexual! Friends only!
>>
By being physically active and avoid fucking your brain up you'll feel normal and young up to 50, then you'll slowly start to feel degradation - but from that point you need to focus on your brain more than anything if you want to avoid suffering as an old person until you die.
>>
>>66097136

Yeah, don't have kids and keep fucking up the birth rate while simultaneously crying about politicians importing millions of shitskins.
>>
>>66098665
>but nothing sexual! Friends only!

kek
>>
>>66097136
What if your wife really wants kids and she's too great to just let the relationship ended.
>>
Don't change.

Just stick to who you are. Don't start thinking that you have to change, and start slipping your slippers on, and dressing gown.

My granddad is 70, and he's still as hyperactive as fuck, and still plays pranks. Father is the same, and so will I be.

There's nothing stopping me from continuing my hobbies like camping, managing my football side, exercising and singing within football match crowds. Nothing.

Oh and I have two kids already.
>>
>tfw 74

kill mee
>>
>>66099563
>Listening to the fucking german cuckold on why having kids is wrong

m8 having kids is a part of life, i cant imagine someone going through life without doing so and honestly saying he lived to the fullest
>>
>>66099861
Stop lying you little fag
>>
>>66096711
m8, I'm literally in your shoes here.

If I was like myself right now when I was 14, I probably would of fucked every single one of the 'popular' girls in my year, and the year below.
>>
>>66098797
Continous growth mentality fuck everything

Finite space, finite resources, and shit skins clearly don't get it or do not care about the future of their young.

The future looks bleak.
Pollution and radiation and species extinction and deforestation yadda yadda.

Perpetual white genocide
>>
>>66099952
pay my social security
>>
>>66097569
you'd have been a daddy
>>
File: 1456360513139.gif (2 MB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
1456360513139.gif
2 MB, 400x242
>>66099957
why is it gone forever?

I'm in my mid thirties and fuck 29-25 year olds regularly, and am getting serious with a 27 year old now.

You have all the assets (mental, financial, etc) of an adult now, woman love that. As much as the media says girls don't like me, its a lie. I've found that most girls I meet are very interested in a successful man. That being said, dressing like you're still in the 90's or dressing like you're 19 yourself will turn off most girls. I wort out pretty often (3-4 days/week) and dress well. That helps with the first moment of truth/first contact. The rest is easy.

Same for girls, I rather fuck a 19 year old, but rather date a 30 year old. Girls lose something through their 20's that is very attractive to men sexually, and not just looks. Its an innocence. I cant really explain it, because if I did, I'd write a book about it
>>
>>66101286
The prime time pussy is gone forever bro.

We will NEVER fuck a 14 yo and cum inside her RAW.
>>
>>66101442
14? dude what the fuck is the difference between a 14 and 19 year old?

they look the same, and one will get you 15 years in jail. Dont be a stupid fuck
>>
>>66101713
Age of consent is 12 in México but i would never fuck a woman below 16, so i missed out on the best pussy.
>>
>>66093490
32 is not old.
>>
>>66101713
>dude what the fuck is the difference between a 14 and 19 year old?

About 20 cocks
>>
>>66095191
thx pham
>>
>>66102025
virgin detected.

Most girls at 19 had maybe 1 or two dicks in her, and many have had none.

You keep jerking off to teen threads on /b/, and the rest of us can have healthy sexual relationships with real women
>>
File: cape-fear.jpg (38 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cape-fear.jpg
38 KB, 320x240
>>66102025
>>
File: Elizabeth Parrish 2.png (2 MB, 958x1168) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Parrish 2.png
2 MB, 958x1168
>>66093490
Support life extension efforts. Not fucking SENS because they seem to have been bought out by anti-life extension people at some point and now claim stupid bullshit like "Hayflick Limit has no effect on aging".

Liz Parrish is the first human to seriously do fucking anything about human aging. Support her efforts. Unless she goes anti-life extension. Then lynch her like SENS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTaX_52EIq4
>>
>>66101286
I like you. Your're kind of like me by the sounds of thing (not to sound narcissist)

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with keeping your young age, but having a mature side as you approach your 30s definitely helps. I mean I'm 28 so I kind of still wear ''chavvy'' clothes that're loominus orange or whatever, but half the time I wear smart gear like long coats/black shoes etc. I keep a balance and have done since I was in my early 20s. Will probably drop some of the urban chavvy gear as I get older.

>You have all the assets (mental, financial, etc) of an adult now, woman love that.
Very true. This is why the average woman prefer men who're around 2 - 7 years older than them. Not much older but is more of a predictable person rather than being a 20 year old small time drug dealer. The small time drug dealer has an unpredictable outcome. I was the same. I could fuck lots of women back in my early 20s, but found it slightly harder to date. I could date sluts I fucked but obviously dating them would be silly.

Also, I'd recommend you settle soon by the way. I know tonnes of people as friends and family who loved fucking women, but started to struggle on getting women in who were in their mid 20s once they hit their late 30s. Can still grab women in their late 20s though, no problem.
>>
>>66096437

The chasing of tail RIGHT NOW is less important than making sure that you lay down all the essentials for your future. But when it comes your way don't pass it up. Just don't commit to it.

1) If you are in school, ignore the extraneous bullshit. What counts now is excelling in school, making the right contacts eating right, staying relatively sober and lift, lift, lift. Lay down the positive habits that can carry you through life.

2) If you aren't in school, get a trade and during your spare time study business. Eventually you will get the wild hair up your ass and want to branch out on your own. Knowledge really is power. It will also help you decide if it's the smart thing to do. Study the stock market but remember that it's a suckers bet. The odds are against you if you try to go it alone, but remember that slow and steady wins the race.

3) Be smart with your money. Don't buy the latest gadgets, cars, whatever you think is "cool". Cool shit costs and will divert money from saving money - which is what society wants you do to. It wants you to consume to keep you in debt. Debt is anchor around your neck. And it's HUGE. Buy a house but only if you can afford it, and when you do buy a house worth 30% less than what you can afford. Save the rest of the money.

Young, stable, in good shape and well off is really sexy for quality women. Find a young one, stake your claim early. Do this in your mid to late 20's, make sure she's about 7 years younger than you. Choose wisely. A 7/10 who wants to work with you is a much better catch than a 9/10 who will suck out your soul - and your money.
>>
>>66101877
It's standard adult. Young adult is around 18-29
>>
>>66099586
>Just stick to who you are.

>JUST BEE URSELF XDDDDDD
>>
>>66103285
Well if your personality is total dogshit then you should probably have a look in the mirror and think of improving yourself. You're still yourself, but you've improved things and have opened your mind.

I used to be a right cuck between age 17 - 19. Picked up depression and picked up social anxiety where I'd be too nervous to walk out of the house door. Nowadays, and since I was 20, I could literally walk out into the middle of the road, pull my trousers and pants down and take a shit whilst singing an ISIS nasheed. I wouldn't give the slightest of fucks what people think.
>>
eat healthy
exercise
brush your teeth

prepare to dump childish atheism and start believing in god
>>
>>66093490

In your early 30s you NEED to get down to <18% body fat AT LEAST. Then stay there for the remained if your life.

The reason old men look haggard and wrinkly is from excess skin from being fat.

Some fatties can remain semi young.looking by steadily gaining weight or getting fat and staying fat.

If you gain. Then loose fat after 30 your skin will not shrink or snap back. The collagen is lost.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.