[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some socially acceptable jobs that are useless for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: latest[1].png (254 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
254 KB, 382x498
What are some socially acceptable jobs that are useless for the economy?

Doesn't have to be a service sector - just any sort of rent-seeking
>>
Investment banker
>>
Any office job
>>
>>66093108
I am a barber who works and co-owns studio which charge 300$ minimum for a haircut. Yes, we charge in dollars. Let the vatniks and plebs hate.
>>
Financial trading.
>>
>>66093108
minimum wage bouncer at latin nightclub
>>
>>66093108
HR
>>
Politician
>>
>>66093108
Woman
>>
File: 7EsdHv8.jpg (76 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
7EsdHv8.jpg
76 KB, 960x720
>>66093108
Academic advisor at universities.

I work at one and it's a fucking windfall of you get in.
You tell retards how to add credits to make a degree. If half the students had brains they would just do it themselves like I did.

Lol, honestly one of the dumbest jobs I've ever seen. A donut baker has more purpose and impact on human affairs.
>>
>>66093482
Beating up niggers is useless for the economy? I refuse to believe you.
>>
>Career Politician
>Priest/Iman/Rabbi
>Wallstreet Banker
>>
Human Resources
>>
File: Dance Finger Click Gif.gif (2 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
Dance Finger Click Gif.gif
2 MB, 352x264
A fucking teacher.

Most teachers live on taxpayer's money while the students don't learn anything useful. At least languages, P.E. and crafting are useful, but chemistry, math and physics teachers are useless unproductive pieces of shits.

The student learns something for a test and then forgets it 5 minutes after handing his worksheet in.
>>
>>66093659
Academic advisers are also generally terrible. They'll fuck up your whole college, leaving you with extra years needed to graduate and there will be nothing you can do.
>>
>>66093455
Kek. are your clients rich oligarchs and bankers?
>>
>>66093108
There's a commercial for some head hunting agency on tv right now.

It has a mechanical engineer. Designing a roomba.

A software developer. Programming the roomba.

Then a 'social media manager'. Putting lasers shooting from a cat's eyes sitting on the roomba for youtube.

The fact that someone gets paid by a company, to sit in an open air office and watch youtube videos all day to post blogs. If you or anyone you know works a job in SEO or blogging, they're a leech on society and contributing to the filth of the internet.
>>
File: 1456512584238.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1456512584238.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>66093831
BRUSH TEETH
R
U
S
H

T
E
E
T
H
>>
>>66093108
90% of social sciences.
A good chunk of liberal arts professors.
I want to say journalists, but they technically do something for the economy in the form of clickbait shit.
>>
File: 32.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>66093293
>>
>>66093108
Soldier.
>>
>>66093108
Work at Post Office.

The place closes from 11-1 - and there's no stamp vending machine, so I waste my time driving 25 miles to buy fucking stamps.
>>
File: 1434572373209.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1434572373209.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>66093831
Speak for yourself, I had a physics teacher that got me into going into STEM. Used to launch rockets instead of go to class with him and if you fucked up he would shock your chair with a home made cattle prod.

When students/teachers complained he would launch a stink bomb (sulfur) down the hall; was a vet so instead of getting in trouble he would just say PTSD.
>>
>>66093108

Gender equality person
>>
File: Boffin_geek.jpg (232 KB, 1024x674) Image search: [Google]
Boffin_geek.jpg
232 KB, 1024x674
>>66093108
Any basic science research.
Though I'm actually not entirely sure these are socially acceptable.
>>
>>66094228
>my PTSD made me throw a stink bomb down the hallway I swear
>>
Anything involving HR
>>
>>66094483
I shit you not, left after a couple years to go be an engineer instead of a teacher.
>>
Psychs, psycho-social workers. Mostly the females. Mostly naive half-assed girls that went to university on daddy's dime and who can be overheard talking about Freud in the train. Also something regularly used with affirmative action to place asylum seekers, Caribbean niggers into higher positions and change statistics, nationwide.

Medical dispensaries, overstaffed filled with women that went to uni on daddy's dime once again.

Lots and lots of office staff in jobs funded by the government, once again psychs in hospitals and private practices (funded by gov)

Tard wranglers, lots and lots of nationwide useless jobs, eugenics is a clear cut and easy option here. Here especially, these houses are luxurious, need to be safe and secure because of regulations, fresh food, fire exits etc. Very expensive to maintain and no benefit whatsoever.

Semi-tard wranglers and their enablers whilst tards go off and have 7 kids with 7 different daddies, each kid then placed with people that adore tards.

Municipality projects and their required jobs too, cash cow to wrangle more taxdollars from the gubment.
>>
>>66094739
>went to university on daddy's dime
Do you have to pay for university in Holland?
>>
>>66093108
Economy itself is a huge money sinkhole with all the managing it needs.

I hate it that people have migrated from doing long term plans that benefit their own existance to serving a sistem that has expanded into a burden.
>>
>>66093859
Some of them are.a lot of foreign diplomats go to our place,especially Italian,French and Dutch,some local politicain who need a haircut, which suits you good from all angles,some are upper-middle class people of different occupations,some are trophy wifes,some are models both male and female,there is also this guy from construction site and woodworking company who looks like John Travolta and likes to look good, so we give him haircare for free. He is like our mascot. And price is rational.champaigne,cognac,wine,tea,coffee all for free while you there,products are top quality and some hairmachines we use are unique and patented.
>>
>>66093831

Teachers definitely aren't useless.
You may hate a lot of them.
But I can remember like 10+ great teachers I had right off the bat.

Grew up in an all white town. May be why.
>>
>>66094675
Sounds like your average stem aspie
>>
going to assume that this thread will end up listing up all jobs ever
>>
>>66095193
Good teachers are invaluable and should be treasured.

Unfortunately, most teachers are just people who failed in their goal halfway and are now imposing their opinions and attitudes on kids while demanding respect.

None of the good teachers I've had ever had to ask for respect in the classroom.
>>
>>66093921
Never fully understood social media managers. I do understand the fact that you HAVE to show some social media presence, simply because everyone else does it, but I find it hard to assess whatever impact it actually has. We have social media managers in our research councils, and it's considered impact if people retweet some of our press releases.

That's good and all.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS IT FOR?
>>
>>66093108
Tough question because you didn't make it clear what the point of an economy is in the first place. Generally most of the work being done produces short-term crap that only increases enthropy.
>>
File: 1381084799816.gif (878 KB, 275x310) Image search: [Google]
1381084799816.gif
878 KB, 275x310
>>66093108
LGBTQ or whatever the preferred acronym is, advocates on college campuses, PUBLIC COLLEGES THAT WE PAY FOR

They have huge centers for all of these people to go to and have as their private hug boxes.

I believe they need mental help sure, BUT, why not expand a psychological facility that is already in place that doesn't exclude a huge portion of the populace? But no, we must spend all these fucking dollars to have their own private hug box with dedicated mental health professionals that could help everyone instead of the current social trend people.
>>
>>66094971
Tuition is €1,951 a year (there are exceptions), but he probably means daddy paid for housing, clothes, vacations, drinking etc. etc. all throughout uni. That kind of behavior is looked down upon here, as the Dutch people hold cheapness and complaining in very high regard.
>>
>>66095517
The point of the job is to create this activity. It is to make people tweet about your company. It's the modern time advertising like TV was in the 70's.
If that guy just count the retweets, he suck at his job and your company will not sell a lot.
>>
>>66095638
I was a little off topic on that, however, still a good point.

Completely/mostly useless jobs with no economic benefit:

Any diversity advocate, like people working for the ACLU and what not. Those places had their time, but, the time has passed and they are not elitist entities that aren't looking for an even playing field, but, a superior social footing.
>>
>>66095738
Working while at uni is not good idea either. You can enjoy your student times once in a live.why skipping it?
>>
>>66095047
Sounds fun

Mfw would pay 300 just to have a decent haircut for once.
>>
>>66096085
At least once or twice you should do it with right masters in order to get desired shape and directions of hair growth.Then if you want to go cheap on it you can team yourself or just get maintainable haircut once a month for 30-40$
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.