[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanish and Portuguesebros, what do you think of the countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: south_america.gif (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
south_america.gif
24 KB, 600x450
Spanish and Portuguesebros, what do you think of the countries in south America you colonised, (also the other ones I guess, Mozambique, Phillipines etc)
do you think you did a good job? also south americans what do you think of your colonial fathers?
>>
>>66091475
>importing shitload of nig nog
>a good job

those countries should hang themselves together
>>
>>66091748
the united states did the same thing
>>
>>66091748
France, the nation that ultimately created the niggers he'll hole of Haiti is complaining about others.

>>66091802
We were 4% of the slave trade's destination, the nigg hole we created in Liberia was us trying to send our Stock back.
>>
>>66091802
not in the same scale

some south american countries have literally more dindus than whites
>>
>>66092436
Liberia heard that was like paradise desu
>>
>>66092436
Sorry for my phone's auto correct, it universally fucks everything up.
>>
>do you think you did a good job?
Pfffft.
>>
>>66091748
>french
worst than canada
>>
>>66092668
>argentina
>white

pick one
>>
>>66092668
At least we never lost a war you fucking cucks
>>
>>66091802
US imported around 300,000 slaves
South America and the islands imported something like 11 million slaves.
>>
>Westeners imported niggers to A FUCKING PARADISE AND THEY RUINED IT.
>>
>>66092530
The history of Liberia is hilarious. First thing the ex slaves do when they get there? Enslave the locals and build plantations.
>>
>>66093194
The hell?
Is Liberia a shithole now?
>>
>>66091475
They are shitholes full of disgusting mongrels, scum, crime... Who blame us for their misery. (muh gold)
I think that when my ancestors colonised America they were only thinking on a short-term (exploit and take all resources, enrich Spain, and fuck it).
>>
>>66091475

Well, I mean. The portuguese Royal family literally left europe to come live here.

I can't honestly believe that Portugal is doing much better nowadays than us.
>>
>>66091475
South America would've been better if left alone to Native tbqh. Niggers ruin everything and bring intelligence down.
>>
>>66093324
They are less mixed.
>>
>>66091475
The caribbean would've been a beautiful white paradise if it wasn't for the mass import of the nigger since there were very few natives here who got decimated as soon the european arrived. The propagation of the nigger around the globe is truly the white man's greatest sin.
>>
>>66093320
Adding something more:

I think that we operated in a mixture of the style of both Romans and Vikings.
There were plenty of seamen that raided islands and took everyone and slaves, burnt everything else down...
They didn't give a fuck about building new countries. They just wanted wealth.
Joan Maristany, for example, a Catalan pirate born in my town.
>>
>>66093193
this.

i wonder who profited the slave trade, since poortugal and spics are like 3rd world countries now. they should be fuggin rich, so where the money at?
>>
>>66093616
Germans didn't do that…
>>
>>66093742
everyone to sell them as slaves*
>>
We are corrupt as fuck, but Brazil surpasses us by far. So we're proud
>>
>>66093383

t. alberto barbarossa

They are all moors.
>>
>>66093256
Was Liberia ever good?
>>
>>66093941
shut the fuck up João. You are not in position to call anyone a non-white.
>>
I hear the Angolese are still really friendly towards Portuguese
>>
File: hue.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>66093941
>>
DEVUELVAN EL
O
R
O
>>
>>66093616
The Caribbean would have had no economy if niggers weren't imported by the millions to be worked to death in sugar processing plants
>>
>>66093742
Interesting way of looking at it
>>
>>66095371
Hello tyrone.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.