[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Republican party is so delusional, they fundamentally do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
The Republican party is so delusional, they fundamentally do not understand their voter base at all.

They are literally tearing their party apart because the higher up members of the establishment dislike the direction someone who brings in massive swing Democrat and Independent voters would take the party in.

The only thing this speech did was help the Democrats.

Any undecided Republican voter knows exactly what Romney is; a loser, and a loser that got Obama another 4 years. He represents the absolute worst of the political establishment, something that ~75-80% of the Republican party are sick of and want something different.

His words, however well written by party advisers, and well delivered by someone who obviously practiced them religiously, fall completely flat the second they come out of his mouth. The only people who care about criticisms made by Romney, someone who took the endorsement and money of Donald Trump, are Democrat voters. Romney gives Democrats a justification for their dislike of Trump and Republicans.

This speech will have a negative effect on the establishment; Trump will GAIN supporters after this stunt. Maybe they're actually tactical geniuses and they're doing it on purpose to trying and false flag voters to further consolidate around Trump and Romney is a sacrificial lamb who's playing us all for fools. Or maybe they are actually THIS out of touch with the people who are turning and voting for them.
>>
>>66090437
>flag
>sober, serious post
what's... who...
>>
https://youtu.be/RlD4hwzGhdY

Is the establishment literally trying to destroy itself?
>>
>>66090505
He ran out of beer.
>>
>>66090437
I think you are right.

Trump is unstoppable at this point.
>>
>>66090437
I'm on to you, Australia. I just know there's a hidden shitpost in that wall of seemingly reasonable analysis.
>>
>>66090505
I am very sad at the moment and am in no mood to joke

The Republican establishment must be torn out violently, they are willing to let America fall to the Democrats for another 4 years because the candidates their donors support are losing badly.
>>
>>66090437
It's like they decided to be cucks and assumed their voter base would follow. Only thing more pathetic than the gop are the betas who support Ted Cuck Cruz.
>>
>>66090437
I bet they planed this
To get trump more votes
Bernie will lose and then trump vs shillery comes Bernie voters will swing
>>
>>66090437
>coming from a cucked aussie
>>
>>66090837
It'll get trump more support, I even see liberals on my fb talking about how ridiculous the gop is acting. They sure as shit aren't making him popular on purpose. They are just throwing a hissy fit like the children they are. Fuck the gop.
>>
>>66090954
Go shitpost somewhere else you tranny sounding queer.
>>
>>66090437

they want mass immigration and war in syria.

trump will undermine that

they should be scared - they had a lot invested
>>
>>66090960
I am sure this is coordinated
Hey cannot be this dumb to not know the backlash

I think this is planned out by all to get america energized again

Sure of it

Donald is on it too
>>
File: 1457003335535.png (7 KB, 465x369) Image search: [Google]
1457003335535.png
7 KB, 465x369
All they needed to do was run a more traditional candidate that also signaled toughness towards immigration. Then Trump would never have gotten his momentum from being an outlier.

But for some reason immigration is untouchable for the GOP cucks and so they left Trump out to be allowed to make a swell in disillusioned Whites.

Even if Trump doesn't win, he's a sign the start of White identity politics going mainstream in the West. Something that has been way too slow in the making when our majority in our own countries is rapidly approaching an end.
>>
File: mad-dogs-ep1-42-33.gif (3 MB, 618x377) Image search: [Google]
mad-dogs-ep1-42-33.gif
3 MB, 618x377
>>66090437
The alliance of business elites and reformed Trotskyists (neocons) never cared about middle and underclass whites, let alone any other groups. To them, the US is a clearing house for political capital to purchase financial and military assets to further private and corporate interests, and to fund Israel.

We've been ruled by a hostile elite almost since the end o WWII.
>>
>>66091040
found the shitskin
>>
File: watchesgetyourwatches.jpg (227 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
watchesgetyourwatches.jpg
227 KB, 500x667
>>66090437
>>
>>66091105
It kind of reminds me of professional wrestling where the champion is almost always some guy the boss and his cronies hate and constantly set out to destroy. I just find it hard to believe the GOP is so well coordinated as to pull something like that off. It's actually kind of scary if you consider an election could be scripted this way.
>>
File: 1453906544069.jpg (40 KB, 576x386) Image search: [Google]
1453906544069.jpg
40 KB, 576x386
>>66090437

>Australia
>Not Shitposting

I'm in shock, but you hit the nail on the head.

This speech does nothing but reaffirm Trump's rhetoric about how the established politicians in the GOP do not care about their voter base. I want to know who the genius political analyst is who thought this would be a good idea. Romney's speech did nothing but prove Trump right on numerous points. Romney laments about all the problems Trump promises to fix (illegal immigration, jobs moving overseas, poor economy) while at the same time offer no solution of his own. His inability to endorse a viable candidate is also very telling. "Pick not Trump" is hardly a message that will motivate the GOP base and only helps to further the divide among the Republican base.

This speech does nothing but undermine whatever authority the GOP has left. Trump is the new face of the Republican party and the GOP just can't come to terms with that. I expect Trump to surge in the polls after this limp attempt to rally the rest of the GOP's base.

Shit like this is why Trump will win.
>>
>>66091436
Thisnis exactly my thoughts Anon

I know this is planned
>>
Is this the end of the GOP? Will the GOP be replaced by a populist party?
>>
>>66090437
I don't know. If I put my tinfoil hat on this all seems far too engineered.

Think of it.

Now that 3 New England states and most southern states have voted, where anti-immigrant sentiment is strongest, suddenly there's a 'secret tape' that 'proves' Trump will be softer than originally though.

Well that helps him in places that care less on the issue, which just so happen to be places like FL and the Great lake states, all of which are in the future.

The 'secret tape' could help Trump if you think about it. Especially since it's nothing more than an accusation based on a rumor with no proof.
>>
MITT ROMNEY is the fucking hatchet man for the Republicans. They are god damn pathetic.
>>
>>66091436
Like a Wrestling Storyline...

Now that's something I hadn't though of. All the more ironic that Trump even had his own Wrestling Storyline

I seriously hope that it does eventually turn out that the establishment did this on purpose and aren't being blind to the fact that they look like they're tying a noose around their neck
>>
>>66091711
Cementing GWB has the last truly Republican President? We should be so lucky.
>>
You people who think this was scripted obviously did not watch it live and underestimate how out of touch the establishment is.
>>
File: establishment reality.jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
establishment reality.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>66090437
>establishment
>tactical genius

They've been winning for so long that they've become complacent. This was definitely a short-sighted move out of desperation. They will have something by the time the convention comes around though.
>>
Very glad to see that social media is absolutely tearing Romney apart. No one cares what this loser has to think, especially when he shows his face just to spit in the face of the voters.

>>66092353
You don't think that was scripted? It was very obviously scripted. The flow of the speech, how it systemically went after every perceived flaw Trump has - that speech was written by 20 party advisers. Even the best of public speakers can't give a speech that clean off the cuff.
>>
>>66090437
Oh, this is all bullshit.

For a board that prides itself on supporting Trump an outing shills, how can you really believe this shit? The establishment will go along with Trump in the end. There will be no valiant last stand with a Braveheart speech before they sacrifice themselves. They are just giving themselves space in case Trump fails and Romney is the messenger because he doesn't have any more aspirations.

The message here is that they will check Trump and are trying to negotiate for influence. This is all a show, political kabuki.
>>
I don't think the establishment is this stupid...Romney is on record praising Trump. On fucking video praising Trump. Now out of no where he thinks he's terrible?

What we are seeing is a reversed reversal double cross on the American people.

The sheep dog is a wolf.
>>
>>66090437
>The Republican party is so delusional, they fundamentally do not understand their voter base at all.
thread.
>>
>>66092863
No friend he wasn't referring to the speech he was referring to the "letting Trump rise on purpose" script. This is what would have happened had Ron Paul actually had the momentum Trump has.This is a first for all of us.
>>
>>66091175
>All they needed to do was run a more traditional candidate that also signaled toughness towards immigration.
that candidate doesn't exist in the political landscape in america. it's really fucked up because that's one of the only functions of government, but yet no one will even mention it... until trump.
>>
>>66092992
I hope this is the case, but after this past week - what to think? The establishment finally sharpened Rubio and gave him a pat on the bum and told him he's allowed to drag Trumps name through the dirt. KKK allegations, small hands & penis, hates women, bankrupt - all things Rubio has come out with this week. They're going all out to try and stop it and It ain't doing shit.

It's going to end up a Trump v Cruz race, and the establishment hates them both. If Cruz has to drop out, his voters would go to Trump anyway. Trump probably has a better chance versing Rubio than he does Cruz.

>>66093136
Ahh I see
>>
>>66092992

I wish I could believe this, I really do, but the GOP has no idea what it's voter base is looking for in a candidate and the last 2 elections are proof of that. If it wasn't for Trump the Republican party wouldn't have a shot in hell at winning the general election. Instead of rallying behind the front runner they decided to fracture the party even more than it already is. The GOP just killed themselves with this speech and handed the election to Hillary.
>>
File: 1374007041268.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1374007041268.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>66090837
They want to rouse anti-Trump voters to coalesce and keep Trump from getting a majority of delegates. This is their only hope. They desperately want Rubio voters to move to Kasich in Ohio, and Kasich and Cruz voters to move to Rubio in Florida. That's the only thing that'll keep Trump out.

They don't care about Hillary winning, so long as Donald Trump doesn't. They don't care if they destroy their own party in the process. They dislike Trump so much that they'll pull serious shit to prevent him from winning the nomination.
>>
>>66093581
> The GOP just killed themselves with this speech and handed the election to Hillary.

Which is probably just what they wanted on the first place.
>>
>>66093672
/thread
>>
>>66090718
It really makes sense if you take a minute to think about how they've handled the GOP. The leadership has done nothing to energize or renew the party, and once a figure of chaos and change came along they feebly unite to try and stop it. This can, of course, likely backfire on them and make Trump even more popular.
>>
>>66093581

The GOP will get more of their agenda through with Clinton, though.
>>
>>66090505
>>66090718

You guys are such consistent shitposters that this really is fucking astounding to me, I was unaware that Australians were even capable of being serious

> Trump is so powerful, he can stop Australians from shitposting

I am further convinced this man is a literal warlock
>>
This is all nothing but a WWE wrestling skit with everyone attacking Trump. This is all calculated and scripted.

I'm waiting for Vince McMan to come strutting down the ramp and join Trump as his VP nominee.
>>
>>66090718

Remember that right wing or left wing they are still the same burd.

Right now, it's the establishment versus the people. They dont own trump. This is what scares them.
>>
The base of the GOP are white middle class workers and they love Trump while the ones who hate him are the elite rich. The civil war is upon yhe party.
>>
>>66091485
>Shit like this is why Trump will go independent and split the base making Shilldawg prez

I don't like it either, but this is predetermined.
>>
3/3/16 - The day the shitposting paused
>>
After the neocon jew political think tank leaders of the GOP forced him to sign that fucking Loyalty Pledge but have done everything in their power to attack the Drumpf, he SHOULD run as an independent and fracture the party.

What is there to lose? Having a cuckservative globalist in the White House is literally no different from having Hillary in the White House.

Bernie has the same reason to go independent. The DNC is rotten, too, and their identity politics are a powderkeg. The blacks and browns and feminazis all hate each other; they're only unified in their shared hatred for white people.
>>
Are the republicans literally retarded? Do they really think Trump voters will support their shill if the GOP gets a brokered convention?
>>
>>66096249
>Bernie does suck minority cock
Tip top kek
>>
>>66096532

but the white guys are accusing the lazy niggers of going for Hillary because she promises free watermelon and chicken wings

let the pandering become a tornado, where nobody even knows who is pandering to who anymore
>>
We could build the wall with all the bricks establishment GOP is shitting
>>
> they fundamentally do not understand their voter base at all
Uh, no, they programmed you. They understand you better than you understand yourself.
>>
>>66090437
>his words, however well written

>Trump is very, very not smart
>>
>>66096754
kek
>>
>>66096348
The point of this speech wasn't to convince Trump voters to switch. The point was to convince anti-Trump voters to coalesce.

All they can do is fracture the vote and deny Trump the majority of delegates. There is no single candidate who can beat Trump outright. Hence, they're going to ensure that there is a broken convention, and somebody like Romney wins the nomination.

Literally the entire primary system was designed so a weak ass candidate with fuckloads of cash like Jeb can win with only a plurality of the vote. That's why the winner-take-all states are mostly blue and purple states backloaded into the primary season. A conservative Christian like Cruz can't win, because he's not supposed to.

Then Trump waltzes in, mobilizes hundreds of thousands of new voters, wins over tons of blue and purple state voters, and even a lot of Southern voters, and he kicks their asses. Because Trump now has the plurality of voters, and he's using their own system against them.
>>
Mitt Romney is the GOP's Fredo Corleone
>>
>>66097358
We need this shit to win
This has to stop the GOP will NEVER win again if they broker convention
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.