[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to like Rubio. What the fuck happened to this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
I used to like Rubio.

What the fuck happened to this man?
>>
>>66090139
you were born cucked
>>
You realized he just does what hes told and doesn't have any convictions of his own.
>>
Too much foam
>>
>>66090139
>used to like Rubio.

slide
>>
It came to light that he is in fact a little weasel.
>>
>>66090139
He was the establishment puppet.

They told him he would rise in the polls if he would go after Trump.
>>
>>66090439
He was a good guy back in the day.
>>
IT'S RUBIO
>>
>>66090139
he got hooked on pills
>>
File: Ar3KDCsh.jpg (184 KB, 1024x828) Image search: [Google]
Ar3KDCsh.jpg
184 KB, 1024x828
>>
It's the white liquor
>>
>>66090139
dodge the cruz missile, get on board the cruz ship
>>
File: trump_sprinker_ben_garrison.jpg (324 KB, 1200x935) Image search: [Google]
trump_sprinker_ben_garrison.jpg
324 KB, 1200x935
>>
>>66090139

They told him to stop being an honest issues oriented politician and instead become a hit man.
ALL he does now is attack Trump... does not talk issues, policies, failures of the previous administration, anything... he is just a political attack dog.. all he is now is the ANTI-TRUMP and Hillery does that better than he does... Marco has already lost.
>>
File: Rubio-Robot-Meme.jpg (136 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
Rubio-Robot-Meme.jpg
136 KB, 650x433
>>66091375
It's rather Roboto.
>>
>>66090316
He's the opposite coin to obama, another young senator puppet who's a token minority; and conveniently avoided many votes.

I say this as a Cuban. Trump 2016.
>>
>>66091375
>wrong target

>>66090608
>good target
>>66092782
>>
>>66092912
Well, the RNC saw that picking out an obedient minority junior senator with nothing going for him, and grooming him and funding him and strategically placing him, and versing his talking points, worked for Obama

but it isn't going to work a second time, they just think it surely must!
>>
>>66090564
he is a mess as a politician. Back in the day it was even worse.
>>
>>66090139
NOBODY ever liked Rubio. Rubio is a first term junior senator who was fully prepped for an establishment presidential run. His handlers even said this. They called him a "hawk" even though he is a pussy. Because they need to replace the old guard. He is also most likely a homosexual.

Nobody ever liked him. I remember the threads here when Rand and Cruz had filibusters and shills came out to praise him. All by design. The faggot literally has shills. On fucking 4chan.

He is a homosexual Cuban who is good at memorization and little else. He has no conscious: fuck this guy. Fuck this party. Fuck these fucking stupid kikes. Gas them all
>>
>>66090139
Rubio decide to let "The Establishment" take over his faggot ass!!!! He was predisposed anyway...
>>
File: narco marco.jpg (350 KB, 1029x1151) Image search: [Google]
narco marco.jpg
350 KB, 1029x1151
>>
>rubio.exe has stopped working

I would suggest reinstalling
>>
>>66090139
Error: Lets dispel this myth that OP doesn't know what he's doing. He know exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>66090139
You used to like him because he had "Unknown candidate syndrome", where he barely spoke and when he did he offered something different

But then you realised what he was saying isn't different, what he's saying is what Republicans have been saying for the past 8 years and It isn't working.

Rubio is Mitt Romney. Rubio is the establishment, he is a puppet for the establishment of the Republican party. Everything Rubio says is rehearsed with party advisers, everything position he takes, It's all calculated, and It's not working because the Republican establishment doesn't have a calculation to take down the God Emperor
>>
>le jewish face
>>
>>66094365
>gas them all

and that's where i stopped reading.
>>
>>66090139
Let's dispel the notion that Robotio knows what he's doing.
>>
File: 1457025988597.jpg (351 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1457025988597.jpg
351 KB, 2048x1365
>>66090139
Are did someone photoshop his ears in that picture or are they really like that?
>>
>>66095126
RUBIO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S DOING. HE'S
>>
>>66095184
I don't know, you goddamned canada, you tell me why you harbor these refugees
>>
>>66095184
that's shortly after he shape shifted and forgot about his ears.
>>
>>66095341
>be america
>not elect the guy with the best ears
>>
>>66095058
That's why I put it last :)
>>
Mitt Romney confirmed for endorsing Donald Trump.

https://youtu.be/RlD4hwzGhdY
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.