[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VOTER FRAUD IN MINNESOTA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 1454795489562.jpg (304 KB, 1000x1161) Image search: [Google]
1454795489562.jpg
304 KB, 1000x1161
What do you guys think? Good?

https://medium.com/@1e3d0077c3ca4df4b260e1ee0bceb6/voter-fraud-in-minnesota-634b488c7aa1

If you like it, please share it and spread it before the debate tonight! Try and get it to Trump!
>>
If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
>>
File: 13564783841.jpg (32 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
13564783841.jpg
32 KB, 574x429
fake and gay tbqh
>>
File: john-oliver.jpg (58 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver.jpg
58 KB, 614x412
>>66086588
>Voter fraud is real
>2016
Kill yourself m8
>>
>>66087127
Fuck off, britshill.
>>
I know nothing about this stuff and would want to hear from people who do.
>>
reading now; will edit.

>>66087127
this is a major happening by the way so kindly wait for the wave of shills to follow suit
>>
>>66086588
You could try tweeting it to his campaign manager who is pretty active or messaging the Drudge Report there and shill it on Facebook. It can't be 100% confirmed, which is what they were counting on but it will help the narrative of a shitty and shady party willing to do anything.
>>
keep bread is alive

>>66087026
>>66087026
>>66087026
>>66087026
>>66087026
>>66087026
>>
Looks good but too complicated for me to understand. Give it a simple intro/summary at the top.
>>
>>66087659
I put it at the end. I figured me saying the thing was rigged in the beginning would get people to read.
>>
>>66087722
The focus should be about three quotable sentences to say what's going on at the top and then proof and clarification.

Blasting the average normie with words just make them disinterested.
>>
>>66087722

Yeah I'd put it at the front for a tl;dr summary. I mean, at the end too. Intro and conclusion.
>>
>>66087722
Take out "leet", "fucking", "literally." such words reduce chances of journalists taking you seriously. Also, i found a handful of grammar mistakes that I would be more than willing to polish for you.
>>
Minnesota fag here what should I do with this information?
>>
>>66088034
Please do. I wrote it in a big hurry.

>>66088044
Post to /r/the_donald, Tweet to Scavino, Trump and Lewandowski, send it in to Drudge.
>>
>>66088044

Wait until it gets properly edited >>66088034

then send to local media.
>>
>>66088044
Spread it through your circle of friends
Send it to the local newspapers
Make signs about it, idk
>>
>>66086588
Good work, there's a few problems though.

>To the MN GOP’s credit, they must have updated robots.txt
They've not.
>http://mngop.com/robots.txt

>were all uploaded in February.
is this confirmed? I thought it was decided that the dates were European formatted.

>PDF’s themselves
>>66082267
They definitely are M/D

Just delete the [email protected] stuff, it was likely used as an example email for coding classes.
The minimum username signup length for Hotmail is 6 characters.

Aside from that, good post. The Operation Malayan Water Monitor title is all that matters so far.
>>
>>66088262
The link is the same after I edit, they can go ahead and send it now. I'm keeping the "literally"'s because I used them properly, will take the "fucking"'s out, please tell me the grammar mistakes.
>>
>>66088320
>European formatted
Wordpress sorts by month, not day. It was February.
>>
>>66088646
oh wow, I didn't notice that they only included the month. Definitely leave that in there.
>>
>>66088351
"Literally no other way to say it. I believe I’ve found evidence of probable voter fraud in Minnesota through rigged machines. Possibly the entire primary was faked."

goes to:

There is literally no other way to say it: I believe I have found evidence of voter fraud in the Republican Minnesota Caucus; it's possible that the entire caucus was fabricated.
>>
>>66088226
Work on it articlefag
>>
>>66088646
Archive everything, by the way and save alternate links in case it's altered. Also make it PG, you need to exude an air of professionalism, saying 'Oh, shit' does not do that.
>>
keep up the good work lads
>>
>>66089143
Replaced it with a PG swear, kept the shit around the word "democracy" for emphasis.
>>
MN fag here. I voted to MAGA.

I think you're underestimating what massive cucks MN republicans generally are.

Also I should add that I think you're barking up the wrong tree on the voting machines. I'm fairly certain the caucus votes are hand counted at each precinct.

I can't speak for every precinct but every caucus I've attended (multiple different precincts) the ballots are literally just pieces of paper that looks like someone took 10 at once and cut with a scissor. I really don't think you could feed them through an kind of machine reliably.
>>
>>66089894
That's why I included the MinnPost article.
>>
>>66088351
"My Iowa article was flaky, I apologize. This one is not."

I would not mention Iowa: it only discredits you and paints the impression that you're a conspiracy theorist.

"Malayan Water Monitors
Our story, like most good digs, begins with someone making a very small, yet very important blunder. Namely, when the Minnesota GOP released results as a PDF, someone forgot to change some HTML attributes."

goes to:

"Operation Malayan Water Monitor:

Support for these claims surfaced from Rachel Stassen-Berger, a reporter for twincities.com, who noticed that the voting results released by the Minnesota GOP branch in PDF format were given the peculiar name, "Operation Malayan Water Monitor." It appears most likely that this was done in error, possibly in the document's HTML attributes."
>>
File: 6245234235.png (34 KB, 1132x938) Image search: [Google]
6245234235.png
34 KB, 1132x938
can an american explain what this means?
are we dumb? was this an exit poll?
>>
>>66090029
I don't want to get nabbed with allegations of being nuts when my Iowa article is inevitable brought up, because that one wasn't my strongest work.
>>
>>66090233
Exit polls aren't posted before the polls open.
>>
>>66090253
the way I see it, it will be brought up either way if someone big runs your piece. removing it increases the chance you get that exposure in the first place. your call; these are just my suggestions
>>
>>66090434
No, it makes sense. I might remove it once traffic spikes.

Can someone PLEASE post it to /r/the_donald?
>>
>>66090561
It takes like three seconds to make an account, just don't /pol/ too hard and I'll upvote hard.
>>
>>66087232
Voter fraud is real in every state that doesn't require photo ID

dead democrats have been voting here in Ohio for years

we'd be a red state instead of a swing state if we actually had photo ID desu senpai
>>
>>66090843
SOME ANON DID IT

VOTE VOTE VOTE

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/48t0qe/evidence_of_voter_fraud_in_minnesota/
>>
"Quite a few people on /r/the_donald and in various IRC channels started speculating that Operation MWM could also stand for Marco Wins Minnesota. When I first heard that, I was willing to put this on the board of “stupid conspiracy theories”, but apparently the same intern who can’t figure out a <title> tag has never heard of a robots.txt file, because a fuck ton of these PDF’s were indexed by Google."

to

"Members of various online forum and internet relay chat (IRC) communities noted that the three word phrase, "Malayan Water Monitor," when entered into any major search engine, produced either links back the mngop.com's PDF documents, or to online discussions about the legitimacy of these results and the absurdity of their titles. Some even went as far as to speculate the "Operation" title (MWM) was an abbreviation for "Marco Wins Minnesota." No evidence has been found to suggest that Rubio is directly responsible for influencing this title."

how much wiggle room are you giving me for diction? I can make it closer to yours if you want; i don't wanna throw accusations or ad hominem attacks without some support
>>
>>66091939
Go a bit closer to my writing style if you want. This is meant to be informal, primarily because it's still a rough investigative dig at this point.
>>
>>66092390
understood; i'm on it
>>
>>66092390
Things go viral all the time, make everything with the intention of everyone potentially seeing this,
>>
>>66090561
I got banned for calling Milo a degenerate, shit was funny.
>>
"Quite a few people on /r/the_donald and in various IRC channels started speculating that Operation MWM could also stand for Marco Wins Minnesota. When I first heard that, I was willing to put this on the board of “stupid conspiracy theories”, but apparently the same intern who can’t figure out a <title> tag has never heard of a robots.txt file, because a fuck ton of these PDF’s were indexed by Google."

to

"Many on /r/the_donald and in various IRC channels have speculated that Operation MWM could also stand for Marco Wins Minnesota. When I first heard that, I was willing to put this on the board of “stupid conspiracy theories”, but apparently the same intern who can’t figure out a <title> tag has never heard of a robots.txt file, because these PDF’s were indexed by Google."
>>
>voter fraud only happens when ny candidate loses
trumpshills are such cry babies
>>
>>66093365
voter fraud only happens when the robot wins a state*
>>
"To the MN GOP’s credit, they must have updated robots.txt, because now my search gives me nothing but lizards. (IRC people are telling me it was something other than robots.txt, but I’m sure it’s something similar.) But it’s a bit too late for that when I downloaded all of them. You can grab them off possibly my favorite file host, the wonderfully named my.mixtape.moe. (Yes, yes, I know.)"

to

"To the MN GOP’s credit, they must have updated robots.txt because now my search engines yield nothing but links to lizards. (IRC people are telling me it was something other than robots.txt, but I’m sure it’s something similar.) It’s a bit too late for that when I downloaded all of them. You can grab them off possibly my favorite, wonderfully named file host, my.mixtape.moe. (Yes, yes, I know.)"
>>
Isn't possible that they made the page before and added the pdfs later, OP? That way the URL could've been "/2016/02" but the archives could've been added after.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.