[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murca, what's your excuse for being a 3rd world shithole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: detroit.jpg (258 KB, 964x642) Image search: [Google]
detroit.jpg
258 KB, 964x642
You are like the 2nd biggest economy, but what the serious fuck??
>>
File: usa2.jpg (88 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
usa2.jpg
88 KB, 876x493
>>
>>66086443
1st*
>>
>>66086443
Niggers.
>>
>>66086443
99.9% goes to military for ww3 and colonizing the rest of the world - why do i even come to this depressing subreddit? OOOOOPS i just compared to reddit , because that´s what 4chan has been for the last months.
>>
>>66086684
few years*
>>
>>66086674
this /thread
>>
>>66086443
we give the fruits of our labor to billionaires. They spend it on things like yachts and antique water systems with lead pipes. If you want your social security money and would like to retire at 65, you're a cuck. So in the name of not being a cuck, Vote Trump. Then we can take the cock directly and noone gets left out
>>
File: shit.jpg (100 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
100 KB, 595x335
>>
>>66086674

This desu^, OP, let me address your question: >>66086443

The reason Detroit, Michigan, is fucked up is because the nigger underclass completely destroyed it. I forgot the history of how they destroyed it, but they did. If there were no niggers this world, it would certainly be a better place.

Sincerely Yours,
A Louisiana Citizen
>>
>>66086674
but you, france, belgium etc. also have niggers
>>
>>66086674
but you, belgium, france, uk ... also have niggers
>>
- Massive military overspending
- No social care whatsoever; hence all the mass shootings
- Long jail sentences in shitty jails which amount to being criminal school, especially since they mix non-violent offenders with violent offenders. This is compounded by the fact that you're lucky to get a real job after serving a term in prison.
- Broken justice system and a holier than thou complex, sending the mentally ill to prison rather than a nuthouse.
- Parents tend to let Dr Shekelstein pharmacise their kids rather than having to pay attention to them because both parents have to work jobs with shitty wages and due to inflation even if they get promoted they still stay on the same rung of the social ladder, leading to higher crime rates

I once heard from a friend "America is an amazing place, the only problem is that it's colonized by Americans"
>>
>>66087576
that was neat and concise

ty
>>
why does every european have trouble learning what third world means? is it a mental disability?
>>
>>66088339
Do you think it has to do with geographical placement?
>>
>>66087132
They don't have niggers with US culture.
>>
>>66086674
Annnnd were done here

>>66087051
Not as many and not as niggery as american niggers tho

Cartel-tier spics don't really help either
>>
File: Chile Huge Slum.jpg (1 MB, 1772x768) Image search: [Google]
Chile Huge Slum.jpg
1 MB, 1772x768
>>66086443
Compared to the rest of the world, The USA is the only developed nation on Earth.
>>
Any country you go to has shot run down areas fuck off Ivan
>>
>>66089275
gipsy slums in moldavia look better than some of your shitholes
>>
>>66089436
Good. Don't come here, ever.
>>
>>66086443
Jews, Libtards and niggers
>>
>>66088339
Being European is a mental disability in itself.
>>
1st mistake: Importing African farm equipment.
2nd mistake: Opening floodgates.
>>
>>66089105
Just imagine if Whites took over pic related and build it up -- how beautiful would that be? Niggers ruin everything!
>>
>>66086443
The United States, by definition, is a first world country. Doesn't matter how shitty it gets, it's still the definition of first world.
>>
File: Richmond_Civil_War_ruins.jpg (471 KB, 1130x681) Image search: [Google]
Richmond_Civil_War_ruins.jpg
471 KB, 1130x681
>>66089826
>1st mistake: Importing African farm equipment.
this

Southern aristocrats ruined everything
>>
>>66086443
> what's your excuse for being a third world shithole

Third worlders, aka black people. Everything you see there is the result of niggers.
>>
Can someone explain why Detroit is particularly a shit city ?
It's only a part or only specific zone ? Why this city ?
>>
>>66090332

81% black
>>
>>66086443
>Using a picture from 25 years ago
>>
>>66086443
Real america has never been tried.
>>
>>66087132

Not nearly as many. For a good while they had more White people to care for them. What's your excuse for letting them into your country after seeing what happened to us?
>>
>>66087576
That's a very roundabout way of saying niggers.
>>
wew
>>
>>66087576
>No social care whatsoever; hence all the mass shootings
I don't know what this is supposed to mean. If there was more free healthcare people wouldn't go postal?
>sending the mentally ill to prison rather than a nuthouse.
Why should some criminals be exempt from punishment?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.