[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good guy or bad guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: Shkreli.jpg (365 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Shkreli.jpg
365 KB, 2048x1536
What do you reckon? I'm unsure what to think.

On the one hand, he's helping cleanse the gene pool. On the other, he represents the problems in the system.
>>
>>66083830
He broke the first rule of the pharma club
>>
what did he do?
>>
>>66083830
The guy is the exact opposite of what he is made out to be. That being said, he's an annoying web-obsessed millennial fag.
>>
He is going to get murdered before he says too much.
>>
He did nothing wrong. Listen to the guy's reasoning. He's losing money on purposely pushing people away from shitty drug developed in the 1940s. All he did was piss off Jews. The media is telling you he's the most hated man in America. How many people do you think 1) know who he is 2) what he did and 3) have heard his side of the story?
>>
>>66084032
He bought the rights to an aids medicine and raised the price from $13 a pill to $750 each. A course requires 2 pills a day and lasts for 40 days, ending up at about $60k per course.

>>66083959
What's that?
>>
>>66084292
and why did he raise the price?
>>
>>66084292
But he only charges that price to insurance companies. Regular fags without insurance get it for free.
>>
>>66084292
Making their kikery so obvious that he gets posted everywhere and your average Joe is made aware of price and patent manipulations
Imagine a policeman ratting his whole department out
>>
>>66084394
To actively stir R&D into alternatives. The drug is shitty and developed in the 40s. He gives the drug to people for free. That price is only for insurance companies.
>>
>>66084292
Darapram treats toxoplasmosis, not aids.
>>
so why does the entire medical industry get a pass for price gouging but not this guy?
>>
>>66083830
He's an asshole how can some people support him ?
>>
>>66084657
Oh, that's the one that cats give people?

Cat lady feminists BTFO!!!
>>
Chaotic Neutral or Lawful Evil?
>>
>>66084399
This. The only losers are insurance companies. Nobody without insurance could have afforded it before he raised the price.

Also, patent is long expired and anybody can come in and make an inexpensive generic alternative if they want and make bank.

Only the jews lose and only the jews are buttmad. Fuck the jews. As much as I would love to subject their entire group to a real genocide, that's by a viable or realistic solution to the problem so we must out-jew them at every opportunity
>>
>>66084860
True evil
Lawful evil doesn't play league of casuals on stream
>>
Imagine how fucking boss he must feel.

He has founded a company that has made him a millionaire, or whatever he is, and it isn't just gimmicky shit like Facebook or Twitter ( aka copy Myspace but remove the annoying bits); it's a drug company where he actually has to know about chemistry, medicine and the market.
And now he can live in the centre of the most expensive cities in the world whilst he trolls the media.

He is a total boss, whether he is good or bad.

My ego would be so fucking huge if I did that. I'd walk down the street practically thinking I am superman, or God.
>>
He did nothing wrong.

>>66084032
>>66084292
>He bought the rights to an aids medicine and raised the price from $13 a pill to $750 each

No. He bought the rights to an toxoplasmosis medicine, a disease that can affect aids people, and raised the price from $13 a pill to $750 each.
Then he gives the pills away to aids fags who have no insurance (60% of the pill's production) and to small hospitals to have an emergency supply and spends 70% of his profits on his passion, researching cures for obscure parasites that third worlders insist on getting infected with.
>>
File: I wonder whos behind this.jpg (61 KB, 269x743) Image search: [Google]
I wonder whos behind this.jpg
61 KB, 269x743
>>
MARTIN QUIT SHITTING UP OUR BOARD
>>
Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXVQOZDKlRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
>>
>>66083830
How is he helping cleanse the gene pool?
>>
Hes an Albanian, 'nuff said.
>>
>>66084933
>This. The only losers are insurance companies.
Which is exactly why they justified going after him.

If he'd been fucking over average joes they wouldn't have given a shit, but fuck with insurance companies' profits and suddenly you're public enemy number one
>>
>>66087221
I DO HAVE HIV

AHAHAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL?

bigboybilly
>>
>>66084292
You don't talk about pharma club
>>
>>66083830

Is anyone else reminded of Brianna Wu by this guy's face?
>>
>>66083830
Absolute madman
>>
>>66090737

I can't stand that epic le trole type of guy
>>
>>66083830
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>66083830
He'd be cooler if he publicly stated he hates niggers, but it's quite the opposite.
>>
Why does everyone only talk about the drug shit (completely legal) but no one ever mentions the securities fraud (completely illegal, he's going to get reamed up the ass)?
>>
>>66084292

and 65% of the users get it for 1p or a dollar a bottle.

So a course costs 60 cents.

The only people who pay the $750 pill price are companies that have coop health care like Google. Everyone else gets it for .1% compared to the price.

And its not even the only toxoplasmosis drug. It's just the best and has been since the 40s because the disease is WAY too rare to warrant research and risk.

That's why he did what he did. He wanted to fund a new generation of research and bought an outdated yet unreplaced drug that is shit but is the only option.
>>
>>66097161

probably because I dont even know what that is
>>
>>66084804
c ki?
>>
>>66089098
Yep. I hold out a little bit of hope that on day Reddit will realize this. But unfortunately ashkenazis exist
>>
File: 1456869299583.jpg (71 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
1456869299583.jpg
71 KB, 1279x720
>>66084751
>>
>>66083830
He's an idiot and if there's one thing I can't abide is idiots.

Want to go full capitalist and jack up the price of a drug you're now the sole supplier of?

Fine. But you do it incrementally and not draw attention to yourself, you don't just jack up the price and make everyone look at you and even get called up to talk in front of congress.
>>
>>66084968

>evil

Except he has done literally nothing evil, unless being smug and uncompromising about doing the right thing is now evil.
>>
>>66096331

He went after a Jewish kid on his stream because the guy's friend who was with him asked him if Jews control everything. As far as political opinions are concerned he's bluepilled and basic as fuck. Idiot unironically thought Jeb was the best Republican nominee.
>>
>>66098239

>implying that's not exactly what he wanted
>>
>>66097161
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misdirection_%28magic%29
>>
>>66098239
Except the only people who pay that 750$ pricetag are massive companies like Walmart, Shopco, and exxon mobile

Any patient with toxoplasmosis can get the pill either for free or for literal pennies from Martin's company
>>
>>66088747
A good chunk of /pol/ are edgemasters that think medicine that exists for any reason other than treating accidental injury is only propping up people with defective genes and predispositions towards illnesses. We should probably stop vaccinations while we're at it.
>>
>>66083830
>Bought rights to drug so insurance company would have to pay out the ass.
>Rarely used drug
>Offers it for free from company to those who cant afford it.
>Offers hospitals micro bottles of drug so they can keep it on stock
>most hospitals don't even keep on stock because so rare
Yeah, he's a real menace to society.
>>
>>66083830
He is a perfect example of a republican.
>>
he's a good guy. I have spoken to him multiple times. he is highly misinterpreted.
>>
>>66103732
He owns a League of Legends competitive team. That says everything about him that needs to be said.
>>
good example of how the media can twist one-sided stories to mislead and villify people.
>>
>>66083830
He seems based. I kinda like him.
>>
did nothing wrong

welcome to capitalism you fucks
>>
>>66105223
>found the dota fag
>>
Good autist. The media totally fucked him over.
>>
>>66102825
This.

He just can't control that smug ass face of his. He's also pretty intelligent.
>>
>>66105347
TfG, please.
>>
>>66084032
He's holding a one of a kind Wu Tang Clan album hostage. Shit sucks.
>>
>/pol/ finds out that he isn't actually Jewish
>by 1 week later /pol/ is generally pro-Shrkeli

Never change, /pol/.
>>
>>66083830
Stop bringing him up. No one gives a fuck about him. Its pathetic how he is trying to stay relevant just fuck off already. Yeah I'll say he didn't do shit wrong and trolls uneducated leftists but give it a rest already.
>>
>>66084560
Which is where the huge scam is. Everyone is required to buy insurance, so it comes out of pocket either way. Fucker needs to be gassed.
>>
>>66083830

Potentially both, while the reasonings for raising the price of the aids or whatever drug was sound, he might be guilty of running a ponzi-like hedge fund fraud scheme. I guess time will tell.
>>
>>66105768
That's not how it works. Prescriptions are fixed. You need to be gassed. Ashkenazi detected. I recommend gassing you with sarin or something lethal. We all know Zyklon-B and diesel exhaust do nothing
>>
File: HC-cost-chart1[1].gif (46 KB, 515x421) Image search: [Google]
HC-cost-chart1[1].gif
46 KB, 515x421
>>66105768
>so it comes out of pocket either way.

No.

The amount of people that require his medicine is negligible. Besides, covering medicine costs is only a small part of the total health care spending.
Him raising the price won't raise insurances.
>>
He is a foe of the establishment Jews, ergo the media shits on his mouth
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 900x1174) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 900x1174
>>66083830
Who cares? He's a faggot.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.