[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to end racism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: 1456177150336.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1456177150336.png
48 KB, 400x389
Is it possible to end racism?
>>
Yes.

Exterminate all non-whites.
>>
>>66082923
Sure

End every race but one
>>
While liberals are alive? No.
>>
File: 1456705194651.png (49 KB, 671x609) Image search: [Google]
1456705194651.png
49 KB, 671x609
>>66082923

Dumb frog poster
>>
no

it's human biology
>>
>>66082923
No.

>>66082974
Whites have discriminated against each other.

>>66082988
Then people will craft new categories/"races" based on some phenotype to discriminate against.
>>
can you end gravity? yes but you have to be in space. Racism=gravity
>>
>>66082923
No because I will always have my opinion and everyone else can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>66082923
yes. It's been achieved to a reasonably high degree in success multicultural cities like London, New York, Sydney, and Toronto. It's simply a case of letting go of negativity and hatred. Accept that other people have all sorts of potential and also have cultural habits that aren't the same as yours. Don't be threatened by this; you're a smart, educated, cosmopolitan person. Enjoy the advantages of this, like learning about different ways of eating, or ways of organizing family life, or traditions of celebration or mourning. It helps if a society can eliminate poverty, so there isn't an underprivileged belly of raging autists who resent that not everyone is the same as them.

I'm hopefully we're on the way to a more tolerant and inclusive future in which the beta uprising will be a minor historical footnote of failure.
>>
>>66083009

Qualify that statement and provide some evidence. Good luck. We don't even understand how the human brain works.
>>
>>66082923
Of course, hate and greed too.
>>
>>66083084
>end gravity
>be in space
>racism=gravity
I knew /pol/ was filled with idiots but this is a new low.
>>
>>66083379
>like learning about different ways of eating

You are a deluded faggot. OOH SO MANY SPICES PEOPLE WILL LIKE ME IF I HOLD THESE ACCEPTABLE VIEWS
>>
>>66083069
>Then people will craft new categories/"races" based on some phenotype to discriminate against.

no we won't unless youre one of those retards who think race is a social construct
>>
>>66082923
Launch all shitskins into the sun
>>
>>66083790
No -- the most obvious massive benefit of a non-racist society is you get a huge range of different food traditions. And cooked really well. I think anyone who doesn't appreciate a good Thai restaurant and a cool taco truck and a decent curry house or a traditional pizza joint is strictly speaking a complete faggot. But racists are often the same people who think that garlic is weird or that foods with spice are for colored people. Boring as fuck!!!
>>
>>66083790
And why is it solely white people's duty to not be racist? Do you think they're gods? You can't just say only whites can be racist, let non-whites have a field day and expect there to be no conflict.
>>
File: 1454939983747.jpg (290 KB, 1024x1531) Image search: [Google]
1454939983747.jpg
290 KB, 1024x1531
>>66082974
First post best post

BASED AUSTRALIA
>>
>>66083379
Wow, I almost thought this bait was serious
>>
Not as long as I live.
>>
>>66083510
http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/news/releases/babies-prefer-individuals-who-harm-those-that-arent-like-them.html

Article should explain it's inborn then go read Biological Exuberance and all the works of Freud. It's on the /pol/ recommended reading list and you're just being an ignorant limey.
>>
>>66084085
I fully did.
>>
>>66082923
nope
racism is a completely natural human concept, just as you would always fend an pick your family over strangers, so will you pick your kin instead of other humans and subhumans.

Just plain natural, you can't deny or stop nature
>>
>>66083379
No, this is a joke. I remember an article where some jew bitched about how all the people joining white national groups came from diverse areas, and they were very, very upset that diversity didn't stop hatred.

Haven't heard anything about the other race's racists, but I'm sure there's plenty of them in diverse areas.
>>
>>66083069
This desu senpai, most people just need some quality to look down on others as inferior for; at the moment it's race because skin color is what's most immediately visible and non-whites especially niggers smell bad, but homogeneous civilizations almost always have some system of discrimination.

Tl;dr: if we didn't hate niggers because of their skin color we'd just hate them for something else.

Also, the precedent in the US seems to be that races which complain of discrimination the least end up the most successful.
>>
>>66084085
>>66084211
100 percent serious. I think hatred toward others is a sign of personal failing. If you're strong in yourself, it doesn't matter that your neighbors do some weird shit. Racism is a form of weakness. It's for the rabble.
>>
>>66082923
Sure, just kill all humans
>>
>>66083760
>implying gravity doesnt keep the black man down every second of the day.
>>
File: 1446689479424.gif (2 MB, 230x203) Image search: [Google]
1446689479424.gif
2 MB, 230x203
>>66082923

I'm only a racist because it pisses off liberals so much. So long as liberals continue to be so fucking butt hurt about the fact that blacks are historically the most worthless and unproductive people on the planet I'll continue to touch that nerve.
>>
>>66082923
sure, when other races stop being so shit
>>
>>66084476
I don't get why you're trolling in such a subtle and pointless fashion, what do you hope to achieve?
>>
>>66082923
Exterminate all humans, Jew and Non Jew, White and non White, the human race and all its subsets would be the only way.
>>
>>66083986
>But racists are often the same people who think that garlic is weird or that foods with spice are for colored people.

Source? I really think you're just pulling this out of your ass.

Oh wow, we need other races to make food. They make our food and use our technology in their countries of origin just fine without us, and we can't do the same for their food? Dumb as fuck desu senpai.

And here's that article with that bitching jew

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/13/opinion/sunday/seth-stephens-davidowitz-the-data-of-hate.html?_r=0
>>
>>66084156

Psychology is worthless, in particular freud, who did no studies or tests to draw his conclusions.

Look. We don't even know how the human mind works. If we don't know how the human mind works, how can psychology provide accurate descriptions or models of behaviour?

Once we do know, the current models will be discarded.
>>
>>66084958
To persuade. To get people to think about the pettiness of their own hatreds. There's an outside chance it might make the world slightly better.
>>
>>66085145
>didn't read article
>still hasn't read the /pol/ recommended reading
>spews the same line of shlock at me after being shown an article about babies being racist without prior input
>is a retard
>>
>>66085196
if you think you're making a point with this irony maybe you should fuck off to a blue forum m8 /pol/ is for belly laughs and discussion not girly snarkiness
>>
>>66083069
>Then people will craft new categories/"races" based on some phenotype to discriminate against.
That's a myth, that if you eliminate other races, that we'll still find ways to hate eachother.

The peace and solace of the wolf pack is that there are no lone wolves.

If one town has one religion, then is there the same amount of religious hate as if there were two religions? If one people have one culture, then is it the same amount of cultural hatred as if there were two cultures?

Human nature doesn't antagonize against itself.

We live in the likeness of our society, and we accept those in our own likeness. People escape diversity to be with likeness, because in likeness, they are made free.

>>66082923
If there was only one race; then it would become a matter of whether someone had the same national values and culture.

>>66083009
This

>>66083379
Of course, if you live in a place that values the rule of law over the rule of honor, you end up with an idea "multiculturalism", but the fact that people complain about racism, hence them living with other races, is testament to the fact that multiracial societies are built to have internal issues.

>>66084261
This

>>66084299
Iceland has virtually no crime, and they're the most homogeneously white country.
Nothing ever becomes the "new racism". The quality of struggle will always stay the same; if race struggle is removed, then the struggle of religion doesn't take its place; it stays the fucking same as it was.
>>
>>66086080
>What is Japan
>What is discrimination based on blood type
>What is discrimination based on who is Yamato or emishi
This shit goes on. People naturally find ways to divide eachother somehow.
>>
>>66082923

As long as the onus is on white people only to end it there is no way.
>>
>>66082923
Not as long as you have the left out there keeping everything in a shit state.
>>
>>66082923

Segregation. Give every race their own piece of land. China for Chinese, Japan for Japanese, U.S.A. for whites, Africa for niggers, Mexico for spics, etc.
>>
Yes, you do this by disenfranchsing the white race, by promoting race mixing and regulation through law.
>>
>>66086404
That's wrong though.
I come from a small town on an Eastern Canadian Island. For the most part, we've lived in isolation for centuries until advances in technology made us more connected with eachother; we still have the same amount of dark skin people as we did yesterday; nothing has changed. The only thing that changed is that people generally stopped the turf wars we were having; it was this town against that town, and people were in gangs, beating eachother up because they lived in a town that someone else hated. We got better because we were more connected; we have less violence now, but that's only because we'ved opened up communication; we can now connect with those people in different ways. I come from a culture where if you have a last name, then anything you do could be stereotypical of someone with that last name, but that's because different names have different honor.

But, when it comes to things like race, or religion; we're all the same race there, and all the same religion, so it's different, because it's harder for blacks to communicate with whites without it having some invisible label floating above it "Race relation" or "Racial tension" or "Black friend"; it can't be escaped. We can't stop and say "we're just people", because it just doesn't work. Racial tension will never get better, because we are different races.

Given an opportunity to communicate on a more open level, the vices of humanity become more apparent, and a greater distinction is made.
>>
A caste system would inevitable form no matter what you do.

Africans look the same to me but they hate each other.
>>
>>66082923
No, you remove whites from the equation and blacks act even more violent. Look what happened in Rwanda.
>>
In a homogenous society yes it is.
>>
>>66082923

homogeneity, although even then people will find other reasons to dislike one another
>>
>>66082923

You can't.

You can just hope to be good to people, hope they be good to you but not be too blind that they'll just backstab you the first chance.
>>
Racism is a bad term for it, we should change it to realism
>>
>>66084675
Kek
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3925826/#!po=7.89474

>In 2005, Kosfeld et al. published their now seminal paper showing that intranasal oxytocin (OXT) administration increased interpersonal trust. This finding spawned broad interest into the effects of OXT on social and emotional behavior in humans and its implications for translational medicine. Over the years OXT has gained the reputation of facilitating empathy and affiliation, based on early findings reporting beneficial effects of OXT on trust, social support, and processing social information. This view is supported by studies showing that OXT improves cognitive empathic abilities such as mindreading and recognizing positive emotional expressions. As a result of these positive effects on social behavior, there has been considerable speculation about OXT’s therapeutic potential in people with social and emotional disabilities.

>This prosocial view of OXT has been challenged by findings showing that the effects of OXT are strongly context-dependent.

>For example, OXT has also been shown to increase…defensiveness toward out-group members and increased in-group conformity.

>Although this ethnocentrism might be considered prosocial within one’s own group defensiveness toward an out-group is not, and extreme ethnocentrism often leads to nationalism or even racism.

>Furthermore, ethnocentrism occurs naturally in the normal population: under normal circumstances people tend to favor their own group over out-group members. Thus, interaction with in-group members is generally considered more rewarding. Also, a negative interaction with out-group members may constitute a form of negative feedback compared to positive interaction with in-group members. Our model predicts that administration of OXT would increase these differences. It strengthens the rewarding type of interaction and reinforces the effect of negative feedback. In this context, OXT indeed promotes ethnocentrism.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.