[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ talk more about how the modern diet is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: Keto.jpg (367 KB, 1472x972) Image search: [Google]
Keto.jpg
367 KB, 1472x972
Why doesn't /pol/ talk more about how the modern diet is literally fucking western civilization up?

Low testosterone, mental disorders etc. the list goes on
>>
Because /pol/ is more interested in subjects around politics and there is a lot to talk about in politics before modern diet. But I agree with you anyway.
>>
>>66063327
But politics surround matters of the people. When the people are unhealthy the entire civilization suffers
>>
shillbot slides smaller red-pilled threads like this off pol.

its a complicated subject (with different methods of approach i believe theres 4 primary metabolism's in humans). its also highly regional specific by food costs, for example canada use to be pretty good for everything but now a days cost of living is so high everyone is charging up on simple carbs with lots of salt and sugar.

then you have the astro-turf markterers that will come in and derail/shill their snakeoil.

so basically this community is too large and targeted to have decent discussions of this sort. (also poorly educated)
>>
>>66063197
Think it's a cross of poor diet coupled with people being indoors 90% of the time. Genuinely happy with life and I work outdoors. Worst I've ever felt was when I worked in an office.
>>
We talk about how disgusting fat people are all the time, I'd say the modern diet is discussed to some degree.

I'm not sure about ties to mental disorders and low testosterone, but, I will say I despite eating healthy I suffer from depression.
>>
>>66063197
Define "modern diet".
>>
>>66063707
high carb/ sugar and lacking in key nutrients
>>
Collard greens, sweet potatoes and fried chicken
>>
>>66063878
I think there are plenty of examples of healthy eaters that have mental illness.
>>
>>66063663
low test is caused by a lack of nutrition and also a lack of cholesterol.

That's right, cholesterol is a key part of testosterone production.

You can't eat meme diets. You're a man. You're going to die younger than the average woman. That's our price to pay for being fucking awesome. Go eat all that red meat, just make sure you also get your required amounts of zinc, magnesium, vitamin d and b.
>>
>>66063878
Society isn't getting fucked up because we have fatties. The life expectancy is the highest in human history. There is no demonstrable link between eating like shit and having low test or mental disorders.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3024
This subject is being talked about to little indeed. Can't put the fingers on how many times i've been called fitness freak etc and been laughed at for saying that i'll never feed my babies with coca cola and mcdonalds etc
>>
>>66063197

Standard American Diet = S.A.D Diet

I agree man.

Literally, the bullshit propagated behind the meat/dairy/pharma industries has literally everyone blue-pilled - even /pol/. The absence of information regarding the sheer importance of diet is fucking ridiculous.

They fucking PAY bloggers and youtubes to talk about how eggs are. Funny - the government actually has fucking laws telling egg companies they are legally not allowed to sell eggs as "healthy", "nutritious" or even fucking "safe". Look it up right now - you'll find all egg ads say shit like eggs are a "recognisable" ingredient - eggs are a "happy" way to start your day.

It's funny: plant-based diets increase testosterone and reduce erectile dysfunction. The whole idea of eating meat is "manly" is actually the reverse - meat actually REDUCES testosterone and increases your risk of erectile dysfunction (as it is a early sign of heart disease).

I was anti-vegan before I got red-pilled fucking hard. If any one is interested I can suggest documentaries - but I don't like to get too preachy. Yes vegans are preachy cunts and often pretentious - but the truth happens to align with them on the health side of nutrition.

As Hippocrates said: "Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food".
>>
>>66064271
eggs are "healthy"***
>>
>>66064238
You'd have to be a complete idiot to think the food you eat (the literal substance that your body is made of) has no effect on hormones or mood/ brain function
>>
>>66064271
Source on what you said about veg diet and meat about test?
>>
>>66063197

Ok we all know about double bonded estrogen in every plastic container.

But did you know that as plastic in food had risen, so has meat consumption?
Your body is trying to fight off the petroleum Jew but then the WHO tries to push meat as unhealthy?

This is because the WHO is run by kikes.
The same people that what you to be feminized are the ones telling Africans that hiv is transmitted by not being circumcised.

FUCKING JEWS
>>
>>66064413
>vegans
>providing legitimate sources
>>
>>66064271
I tried vegan but I can't get the calories and protein I need, I still try to minimize meats and dairy but the difference in portion size to maintain weight is too much.
>>
>>66064413

I tried searching the for the original source of information where I found it - but I was without luck. However, here is another similar source from the same guy (Michael Greger, M.D.)

http://nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

It has links to other research his done within the article.

The problem with these sources are that they are scarce. What has a doctor doing independent research have to gain from talking about plant-based diets? There is no money it it, and your opinion just gets shut out and disregarded by the medical literature and mainstream media because it doesn't comply to the narrative. Just like with any other area, politics etc.

But - at the end of the day I encourage you to make your mind. What do I know? I am just some faggot from Australia. Do what's best for you
>>
>>66064492
kek, you're right. Most vegans (as it is with other groups) are opinionated and cherry pick evidence (among other logical fallacies)

Still though, don't close your mind to the possibilities. I personally couldn't give a shit what other people eat, but just hoping someone might find something that I say is helpful
>>
>>66064271
You are hands down retarded by promoting veganism. To say that it promotes testosterone is false. A lie. A falsehood of epic proportions.
I cite no statistics. I haven't researched shit so go fuck yourself before you ask for citations.
However, I speak with 8 yrs experience as a vegan- self imposed from 2002 to 2012. My testosterone levels and my impressive erections have improved markedly since resuming a warriors diet of vegetables, breads and fucking meat. That is undeniable to anyone who knows me.
But, to illustrate my point... Pls name a single manly vegan. In b4 Peter Brock - good driver but not very manly.
>>
>>66065100
10 yrs. suck my balls.
>>
>>66064271
pls suggest documentaries senpai
>>
>>66065100
>>66065178

Wow how progressive of you both.
>>
>>66064413
It's bullshit. Like most vegan claims it gets there by comparing you average slob (who eats meat) to your average health concious vegan, who eats a shit ton of healthy stuff but leaves out a lot too. Cholesterol is basically proto-testosterone, and the best source is meat, eggs, diary. Your average normy just has a shit diet thanks to too much sugar and processed foods.
>>
>>66065100
meh. whatever works best for you man. only retarded cunts care what other people eat
>>
if you want to increase test just take zinc and vit d supplements you fags
>>
>>66064512

yeah man, I didn't mean to seem like cutting down people. all i care about is that people are conscious of what they eat and the effect it has
>>
>>66065178
There is a reason that every culture ancient and modern associates meat eating with virility. Every vegan male I've met has been low test.
>>
if you eat 30 bananas a day you are the best :^).
>>
>>66063197
well, it's not politically incorrect to say that, so /pol seems like the wrong board. Have you tried /ck?
>>
>>66064238
Nigga are you high or something there's loads of studies. For some strange reason there isn't a lot in English, it's almost as if drug companies won't fund studies that would lead to people changing habits instead of eating medicine.

http://www.additudemag.com/adhd/article/2861.html
>>
>>66065221
The ones that personally helped me are

1. Cowspiracy - This one is good starter because its not focused on diet but the bullshit of industry and the failure of environmental organisations to do jack-shit because they are too fucking cucked and worried about their appearance and money.

2. Foodmatters - again; primarily industry focused - but rather on meat industry its the pharmaceutical industry. Not drugs relating to infectious disease, pain relief, accidents etc. but non-infectious, chronic disease. It talks about how its more expedient to keep a population of sick people on drugs for profit rather than a healthy population - and the economic effects that would ensue if everyone was free from non-infectious disease. However the first 15 minutes are a bit weird and not well-edited in my opinion - but worth a watch

3. Nutritionfacts.org - this is a website featuring great videos (watch the hour long year review editions - they are good summaries). Run by a medical doctor, he looks into studies done by others about the effects of a plant-based diet and non-plant-based; and everything in between. I wouldn't recommend this first because, from my experience, I wouldn't have understood it aswell without understanding the nature of industries (as discussed in 1 and 2) themselves.

Hope that helps
>>
>>66065402
Agreed. We all have to be mindful of our sugar and fat intake. That is on all men to temper themselves.
With that in mind, the key to testosterone is to eat manly things and do manly things like be fit.
I don't know about estrogen in plastics (though it sounds like the kind of sinister shit we've come to expect from the jew), but a manly diet plus manly doings helps counter the feminisation of the western man.
>>66065383
Thanks for contributing, champ.
>>
>>66065412
Haha, on one hand I agree with you. Ausfags are best when we stay the fuck outta each other's shit.
On the other hand, Aussie to Aussie, in a general way I want you to be fit my brother. For da happenins and shid.
>>
>>66065798
thanks anon <3
>>
>>66063663
>I suffer from depression.

Have your test levels checked, anon. Don't let your doctor compare your test level to the "average", because that average counts men from 18 to 80. Make him compare it to your age bracket average. If it's low, don't let the doctor tell you it's low because you're depressed, he will try to sell you anti-depressives.

Most likely you're depressed because your test is low. Do things that help boost your test naturally. Stop avoiding fats, stop avoiding cholesterol. Challenge your body. Don't just do cardio, it's what gets you high cholesterol twinks with healthy hearts and nothing else. Climb, fight, swim, lift heavy weights, wrestle. Do the thing your inner ape wants to.

But whatever you eat, make sure it's as fresh as you can. The fewer people between you and the source, the better.
>>
I think physical activity is more key than diet. I have never felt more ill than when I worked long hours in an office.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.