[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRIT/POL/ BRITBONG POLITICS THREAD: IT'S ON EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: Survivor Series.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Survivor Series.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>IT'S ON!: MASSIVE DEBATE SET FOR 48 HOURS BEFORE REFERENDUM - FARAGE, GALLOWAY, IDS, AND BORIS VS TIM 'IMMIGRATION IS A BLESSING' FARRON, CAROLINE 'DOWNS SYNDROME' LUCAS, #SADMANONTHELEFT, AND ARSENOSE OSBORNE

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12179637/Boris-Johnson-and-George-Osborne-to-debate-Brexit-in-front-of-12000-strong-audience-48-hours-before-the-referendum.html

>BSE LEADER STUART ROSE ADMITS WAGES WILL RISE AFTER BREXIT

http://order-order.com/2016/03/03/rose-wages-will-rise-if-britain-leaves-eu/

>EVEN THE COMMIES BACK BREXIT: STIGLITZ SAYS WE MUST LEAVE IF EU SIGNS TTIP

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/03/02/uk-should-consider-brexit-if-eu-signs-ttip-suggests-labour-economics-adviser_n_9368110.html

>EXIT VELOCITY: EVEN JEWISH ICM POLL SHOWS MOMENTUM FOR LEAVE IN DEAD HEAT RESULT

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/705057221965651968
>>
>>66063024
Team Patriot defeats Team Cuckold for the Fag Team championships
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35712463
>>
>>66063024
I have no idea who that guy on the far right is but he is the most British looking mother fucker I have ever seen.
>>
>>66063024
That would be the fucking dream team, if we replaced George "m'lady" Galloway with Jacob Rees-Mogg
>>
>>66064484

Just some lib dem cunt Tim farron

This shit is going to be rigged. Voting out with no expectations of anything other than bullshit here.
>>
>>66064484
his name is Bantz McGillicutty
>>
>>66064596
>George 'death to the west' Galloway being on any dream team

Kills yourself traitor
>>
>>66063024
>That Anti EU team
I hope team cuck has lube ready
>>
>>66064844
For when they cuck the leavers?
Do you actually think they'll let the leave campaign win.
>>
>>66065024
>let

As if those four dummies could possibly win this debate. Farage alone could destroy them.
>>
>>66063024
Future Con leaders one on one I like them both.
>>
>>66064768
what
>>
>>66065024
I never read brit/pol/ threads because of the pakis and trannies concern trolling like this and passing it off as banter

I wouldn't mind if they were clear about it instead of passive aggressive and ironic, the sneakiness makes me wish we could create a safe space tbqh
>>
Why would they let that disgusting serpent Galloway anywhere NEAR the leave campaign?
>>
>>66065090
Have you seen the other side kek.
Bumbling boris Johnson, ID cucked out of the leadership Smith, George muslim cum for British bums galloway, Nigel can't get elected even if I'm the only man standing farage.
>>
>>66065293
Galloway is a great debater and he'll win over a lot of leftists and pakis
>>
>>66065393
>pakis
>voting to leave the eu
Don't be fucking stupid
>>
>>66065024
Any one member of the Anti EU team could slaughter the cucks by themselves

Cuck team has nothing
>>
>>66063024
Is it just me or do the people on the right look like they're all genetically different than the people on the left? They all have thicker lower eyelids.
Sleeper agents turned politicians?
>>
>>66065492
Galloway tricked them into voting against Labour in Bethnal Green & Bow and Bradford. He will spend the next four months touring every mosque in the country and we will win a landslide.
>>
>>66065393

>great debater

Yeah, no. Every single time he's ever been on question time or a debate, he has come off like a cheap, nasty prick. He's used that same loud, brash tone with pauses that he thinks make him sound defiant, while actually making him sound like he's forgotten his point, and all he does is whine whine whine about white people being too rich.

Get Dr David Starkey on side, FFS
>>
>>66064768

Allegiance of shared interests are important.

Farage and Galloway are both pragmatists.
>>
>>66063024
>Galloway on team patriot
Not sure about that m80
>manontheleft on team cuck
I mean he's a fag for backing remain but he's not on Farron's level by a long shot
>>
>>66065755
These are the actual teams that will be debating two days before the vote.
>>
>>66065569
>implying anyone wins
>implying they're not all cucks
Leave team is literally the most cucked politicians in Britain. 2 men cucked out of con leadership, 1 Muslim who's been cucked out of being an mp 4 times then cucked out of lab and respect party then cucked by not 1 but 3 wives, and farage who's been cucked multiple times in the general elections and is literally cucking himself by leaving the eu. Now that's advanced cucking
>>
>>66065492
Don't underestimate the ability of George 'Taqiyya' Galloway to win the votes of pakis

>once we stop unfairly favouring poles and roma, your second cousin Ahmed and his wife your third cousin Aheema will be able to come to Britain!

>once we stop following EU tax laws you won't get in trouble for selling dodgy smuggled cigarettes in your corner shop!

>without EU food standards regulations you'll be able to use as much goat in your kebab meat as you like!
>>
>>66066180
Are you implying Galloway won't suicide bomb the leave campaign? He's clearly not doing anything in britains interest is he
>>
File: blimey boris.jpg (113 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
blimey boris.jpg
113 KB, 640x360
>>66063024

Bring It On! #Brexit #Leave
>>
>>66066355
You're misunderstanding the phenomenon that is George Galloway

He's a fag and cuck, but he fundamentally believes in the right of the people to self determination. The fact that he would use that self determination to invite in more arabs and promote miscegenation is largely irrelevant to the EU debate

I should think he sees the EU as undemocratic and not representative of its people, which to him is (rightly) unacceptable

So no, you're right, he's not doing it in Britain's interests. He's doing it in his own interests and for his own political reasons. It just so happens that in the short term the two are one and the same.

Fully expect him to go full multiculti mohammedan shill again as soon as the campaign is over though, and expect his line of campaigning to be almost entirely based in 'look at all these wonderful brown people we could let in if we weren't UNFAIRLY DISCRIMINATING in favour of the EU :^)'
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2582x3255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2582x3255
Are man Boris
>>
Suzanne Evans getting absolutely BTFO by Andrew Neil on Daily Politics.

Suicide when?
>>
>>66068039
No she's not, they just had a discussion about the figures but they both freely agreed there's still a net cost to the EU.

The only BTFO that happened was that guy's sources on the report.
>>
>>66063024

Oh wow. Say goodbye to dem twitter sockkpuppets lads.

>Twitter is to train CPS prosecutors to help them fight the use of social media by rapists and abusers of women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3474198/Twitter-train-CPS-prosecutors-help-fight-use-social-media-rapists-abusers-women.html

I'm looking for more details.

>Comes as new law against people who set up fake profiles is announced

>Those who post from fake account in other person's name could face jail
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>there are people in this thread that wouldn't smash Jo
>>
>>66068213
>No she's not
Jesus Christ, how desperate is this damage control?

She was roundly and soundly smashed to bits buy Neil, you thick paki.
>>
>>66068321
She looks a bit "Womblish".
>>
>>66068355
>buy neil
>lying this hard

Okay Ahmed, we're all going to take what you have to say seriously as you desperately try to shitpost to keep our border open.
>>
>>66068482
>comment on suzanne evans getting well and truly rekt by based neil
>hurr durr you want the borders open

Any self-respecting UKIP supporter wants this fucking shill bitch out of the party, you thick paki.
>>
>>66068615
>say something that literally didn't happen
>continue to shitpost

I'd bring the rest of your family over now while you can, the border will be closed soon.
>>
>>66068795
>desperately defending a shill bitch getting btfo

Typical thick paki in full damage control mode.
This place isn't for you, Sajid, Try Reddit.
>>
>>66067970

I swear Earth is just one big reality TV show.
>>
>>66067970

We need the yanks to vote in trump and us to get boris as pm. I would vote conservative just for the lulz of seeing those two together.
>>
>>66063024
>Galloway
I've lost interest, can we stop giving him attention?
>>
>Check QT panel
>UKIP's Louise Bours

Guess I'll skip this one
>>
>>66065393
Galloway is a criminal in the same vein as Gerry Adams, and should be shot and left to rot in a ditch.
>>
>>66065492
Leaving the EU isn't going to stop the rest of their country moving here desu so I don't see why they'd care.
>>
>>66069276
Yes, but he's anti-EU and part of the OUT campaign. Whatever he is, he's a useful ally at this moment in time.
>>
>>66069228
What is it with UKIP and dumb whores like Bours and Evans? Diane James is the only good one.
>>
>>66068245
So we can get all the trans 'men' using women's names arrested?
>>
All the best with getting out of the EU, Papa.
>>
>>66068321
Looks Jewish.
>>
>>66067970
It's hard to believe he isn't an actor. He's just a mong.
>>
>>66068795
Nobody here likes Evans my man.
>>
File: 1444810297158.jpg (20 KB, 281x164) Image search: [Google]
1444810297158.jpg
20 KB, 281x164
Why does Teresa May want to know which sites I go on?
I don't want the government to know I'm a week.
>>
>>66065173
George Galloway is a terrorist loving cunt
>>
File: Boris 007.png (75 KB, 800x468) Image search: [Google]
Boris 007.png
75 KB, 800x468
>>66063024

It's time to get out of the EU chaps. Before the immigrant hordes overwhelm our tiny island. There's no way of getting around that other than leaving.
>>
>>66069381
No he isn't. He's an agent who is damaging the brexit movement through his association with it.
>>
Guys I supported Farage from the beginning and even voted for him in South Thanet but the 2015 General Election left me with a lot of doubt. I finally see that there is only one true conservative left in the race who can beat Corbyn and take Brussels. I'm now officially a #eumissile
>>
>>66063024
>EVEN JEWISH ICM POLL SHOWS MOMENTUM FOR LEAVE IN DEAD HEAT RESULT
hmm, that's not suspicious, is it?
>>
>>66070936
I seriously doubt anyone who wants out will be dissuaded from voting so because of Galloway.
>>
>>66069620
Well at least someone has Jewdar.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.