[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a legitimate reason why should violence be more accepted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Hot-girl-holding-a-gun.jpg (34 KB, 630x861) Image search: [Google]
Hot-girl-holding-a-gun.jpg
34 KB, 630x861
Give me a legitimate reason why should violence be more accepted in media than nudity.
>>
>>66062945

The Bible says so
>>
>>66062945
jews
>>
People are retarded.

Same reason watching videos of murder and violence is fine, but a video of your naked son and daughter in a bath would be illegal.
>>
Violence is fake nudity is not.

They are not showing snuff videos on tv.
>>
there isn't

both should be removed
>>
TV violence is silly and entertaining.
Real violence is gruesome and horrifying.
When you see the difference, you know the difference.
+ children can't do any damage with their tiny fists anyway so fuck it.
>>
>>66062945
Because violence is done publicly, but sex is done privately.
>>
>>66062945
americans are puritanical morons

/thread
>>
>>66062945
Society would literally collapse if you forced 50% of the population to live with a boner 24/7.
>>
>>66063208
>Not having sex in public
Missing out.
>>
>>66062945
Enculturation of violence as the base of society serves the interests of the military industrial complex. Sex does not.
>>
>>66063265
/douche
>>
File: Sand Niggers b4 surgery..jpg (34 KB, 517x477) Image search: [Google]
Sand Niggers b4 surgery..jpg
34 KB, 517x477
>>66062945
Have you seen our tv?
>>
>>66063094
>nudity is not fake
>>
A man having an erection is problematic for feminists. There is a cultural war against male arousal.
>>
File: gay pride Chicago02.jpg (159 KB, 492x330) Image search: [Google]
gay pride Chicago02.jpg
159 KB, 492x330
>>66065007
>worship phallic symbols
>says naked woman body is a sin
You still wonder why your sons become fags?
>>
>>66063179
>+ children can't do any damage with their tiny fists anyway so fuck it.

Why are Canadians always morons? Children can find daddies gun and blow away his siblings. It happens all the time.
>>
>>66066656

How is a child going to crack a gun safe?
>>
>>66066862
>How is a child going to crack a gun safe?

What are you? An idiot? Kids get access to guns all the time and kill themselves or family members. This isn't hypothetical
>>
Violence in movies is typically shown as a means to a positive outcome. i.e. You kidnapped my daughter so now I have to use violence to get her back.

Violence is usually the last resort and is framed as a confirmation of firmly held values. Think of all the movies where the protagonist punches out the bad guy in one hit because the villian crossed finally a line.

In the media, sex/nudity is just a side action to bring in viewers. For the most part, it doesn't advance the plot. Its purpose is only to tease the basic desires of the audience.
>>
>>66066862
I knew every password and combination for every lock in the house before I was 7,kids are curious motherfuckers m8 and those young brains learn stuff way faster than we can.
>>
>>66062945
Whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>66062945
Both are widely present, what's your point?
>>
Children being exposed to sexualized images on TV actually speeds up puberty whereas there is no evidence violence has anywhere near the same effect.

The psychological reaction to snuff videos is far more intense than fake violence. Your brain does not register TV violence as real violence save for some very gritty depictions.
>>
>>66067206

I can't believe people are really this dense. Kids emulate the violence they see on tv all the time. The USA is an incredibly violent society. The seeds of violence are planted when the kid is young and is exposed to media depictions of violence. We have a mass shooting like every week.

In fact if you stress out or put an American in a unfavorable situation you will immediately get an outburst of violence from them.

It's retarded because on one hand we are all so accustomed to violence when he hear about it we are not impressed, but anything regarding sexual arousal and we become unhinged, and as you can imagine become violent.
>>
>>66065321
The fat one on the left looks like O.J., LMAO! The other kids look like Bob Kardashian, their daddy.
>>
>>66062945
The level of violence in tv is about the equivalent as the level of sexuality

(We rarely see people actually murdered on television and we hardly see full on sex on tv)

Maybe news reports will show actual murder? I don't really watch much tv, if they do it's pretty offensive

>someone got slapped on tv means we can show full frontal fully aroused cocks ejaculating on tits
>>
>>66068147
>The level of violence in tv is about the equivalent as the level of sexuality

This isn't true. Think of kids.shows where any sexuality.is.strictly forbidden but violence.Is in every scene.
>>
>>66068147
fully aroused cocks ejaculating on tits =/= bath scene with showing female nipples
>>
>>66062945
see
>>66067206
Violence solves problems and is just generally more versatile and useful.
>>
>>66067758
Let me emulate this violence, bitch

*decapitates you*

Now what faggot?
>>
>>66067071

Yes, niggers and white trash who keep loaded guns near the TV in the living room. Not law abiding gun owners who know what they're doing.

>giving 4 year olds access to guns
>expecting that to end well
>>
>>66068699
What about knives?
>>
>>66066188
That picture is retarded. It's a real photo that was deconstructed and made to look as if it were originally a pieced-together photo.
>>
>>66068783

I don't think the kids will be able to crack a gun safe with a knife.
>>
>>66068640
>Let me emulate this violence, bitch
>*decapitates you*
>Now what faggot?

Lol haha haha. It's not like kids are ever the victims of violence, right? So it's just a joke, right?
>>
>>66062945
Here we go

>Ctrl+F
>"puritan"
>1 result

Huh. That's surprising. This board usually instantly forgets about the surging degeneracy that America is infecting the world with and immediately drops to "bcuz americans is 2 religos and foundid by puritens".
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.