[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to like this guy, but the jokes over. Burgers, I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1456925780687.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456925780687.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I used to like this guy, but the jokes over. Burgers, I know you like to be shitlords, but you're taking this too far. I know Obama was kind of a crap president, but this guy would have no idea how to handle the fuckin banal minutiae of being a president, drawing up bills, tax reforms etc. He is the kind of guy who would slap the president of Brazil or the queen of england on the ass or go wrestling bears with putin, he's crazy.

He's absolutely batshit, open your eyes

>inb4 dumb potato nigger
The whole world outside of /pol/ is thinking this. The game is up.
>>
Build potatoes.
>>
Shut up you fucking mick. Actually ireland is so full of mud these days, fuck knows what you are.
>>
>>66061311
when did Italy became cucks?
>>
>>66061311
He released his Healthcare plan today. Any thoughts on that, or are you just here to shill like a retard?
>>
File: norlel.gif (3 MB, 280x250) Image search: [Google]
norlel.gif
3 MB, 280x250
>>66061376
>>66061436
aus-shits trying to act all American to impress the yankees
>>
>>66061436
Damn Italians
>>
>>66061311

Spending 14 hours a day for 40 years running a 10 billion dollar international business empire probably has some banalities. The President is also allowed to hire people.
>>
>but the jokes over.
Yes. Exactly.

The joke of our political system is over. A non-stop, 14-year-long filibuster is going to end.
>>
>>66061311
>this guy would have no idea how to handle the fuckin banal minutiae of being a president, drawing up bills, tax reforms etc

Are you under the impression that Presidents sit in a room in front of a computer and write bills?

You're delusional.
>>
So the US is meant to elect another dupe of the jews bc Europe-- in process of being overrun by saracens-- might have hurt feelings?
Fucking entire contient of cucks.
>>
>>66061311
>potato nigger
You tried, Ahmed.
>>
>>66061311
Do you want this GLOBALIST WITCH?

Hilary Clinton: The Jewish Lobby’s Candidate

http://newobserveronline.com/hilary-clinton-jewish-lobbys-candidate/
>>
Newsflash, faggot. American's are batshit. I know it scares you but it will be okay.
>>
>>66061553
>irish = chronic drunks literally up to their eyeballs in potatos
>never worked out how to make vodka
>most irish don't even speak their own language
lmao i was like lmao listen here you fucking riverdancing homoqueer irish are literally LITERALLY subhuman. like sub-subhuman, like you need to fucking dig to find the trace amounts of humanity
>>
> international businessman for decades
> doesn't know how to write policies
> knows nothing about taxes
>>
>>66061553
>aus-shits trying to act all American to impress the yankees

Nah m8, they're just takin' the piss
>>
He's hard to pinpoint.

On one hand he's fucking crazy.

On the other, some of the shit he says is grade A.

Trump > Hillary that's for sure.
>>
File: 1414835656283.jpg (133 KB, 900x650) Image search: [Google]
1414835656283.jpg
133 KB, 900x650
>>66061311

Don't you have a landlord to kill?
>>
Why does no one notice that Ireland posts are worse than Canada posts?
>>
>>66061909
nobody's worse than liberal canadians 2bh
>>
>>66061311
You are wrong you alcoholic ginger
Have you ever heard of George Bush? If that man can be president then even you can
>>
>>66061311
>drawing up bills
You know nothing about american government. Shut up.
>>
File: TOP KEK.jpg (55 KB, 1024x850) Image search: [Google]
TOP KEK.jpg
55 KB, 1024x850
>>66061311
>I know Obama was kind of a bad president
>>
>>66061740
lol there are more famous Australian animals than famous Australian people desu
>>
>>66062212
same for ireland because in this case they're both the same thing rofl
>>
>>66061638
what does a president do so? sell apartments and star in reality shows?
>>
>>66062312
well seeing as I have all the physical characteristics and intelligence quotient of a human I think you may be wrong

you tried though
>>
>>66062357
leads the military, appoints personnel to lead executive level agencies, signs or vetoes bills passed by both houses of Congress, appoints supreme court and district court judges when there are vacancies, etc
>>
"The whole world is laughing at you Murrrica." HA you think we give a shit what any of you foreign fags think of us?
>>
Trump/McGregor 2016
>>
File: Cromwell.jpg (73 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
Cromwell.jpg
73 KB, 440x293
>>66062357
What do they do in your theocracy?
>>
>>66062546

Kek

Mcgregor is the muscle
Trump is the brains
And Chris Christie the looks
>>
>>66061311
>or go wrestling bears with putin, he's crazy.
There's literally 0 problems with that
>>
>>66061311
Implying community organizer Obama had any of those traits.
>>
>>66062535
This.

The rest of the world make cigarette labels half (or more) of the packs and/or covers them in pictures of cancerous lungs.

America doesn't. We don't give a shit.
There's a certain something about America that is so fucking alien to the rest of the world, that sometimes I don't think those places can really exist. We're not on another level, we're playing an entirely different game.
>>
>>66061311
>but this guy would have no idea how to handle the fuckin banal minutiae of being a president, drawing up bills, tax reforms etc.

Wat, if anything he's the only guy that could do that easily, he's a workaholic businessman that has already handled tons of projects with his hundreds of companies.

Carson, Rubio, El Rato and Bernie would be useless wastes of space. Hillary and Kasich might be competent too because they have a record of actually doing shit.
>>
>>66061311
The president of Brazil needs more than just slapping.

GO TRUMP ANNEX ME
>>
File: wew.png (583 KB, 715x390) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
583 KB, 715x390
>he's crazy
>>
I mean COME ON! it's 2016!
>>
>>66062456
sorry ireland i didn't mean to be mean ;_;
>>
I wouldn't touch my president with a 10 foot pole
>>
>>66061311
dumb potato nigger
>>
>>66062962
WHO WAS SEFF?
>>
There's a great DM article today with quotes from wetbacks trying to cross border: " If Trump wins, we are screwed."
Right about that pedro.
>>
You know he will have a literal Army of people helping him right?
All you have to do as a president is say "i want this" and immediately a group highly paid advisors set to work investigating every facet of the thing you asked for, telling you what will work and what wont and doing all the work for you. Pretty much all you do as president is talk and sign shit.
>>
>>66061311
Why should we give a fuck what anyone that isn't an American thinks if our president? You never see us getting butt hurt about your elected officials. Why do you cucks care about a place you hate so much?
>>
>>66061311
Micks are the worst
>muh United ireland
>muh potato famine
Just accept it you filthy mick you'll never have Ulster, oh and your being fed media lies, MAGA
>>
>>66061311
You gotta work harder, shill.
>>
>>66063023

underrated post.
>>
>>66061740
Guess what faggot, the Irish are white, get over it. You'll need us too when the time comes. Look up the Conor McGregor shit with Floyd Mayweather (both professional fighters; one is UFC [McGregor] and the other is boxing [Mayweather]) We can pull an oppression card to counter niggers and their usual bullshit rhetoric.
>>
Blame Obama - the worst president in American history who has done nothing but destroy race relations and quadruple national debt.

People do not want another 8 years of this.
>>
>>66061311
>He is the kind of guy who would slap the president of Brazil or the queen of england on the ass or go wrestling bears with putin, he's crazy.

Can someone please photoshop Trump and Putin wrestling with bears
>>
Name me a single candidate who would be better.

The old white men who talk about how whites need to be whipped because of muh privilege? Or the crazy wife of Bill Clinton who actively committed federal crimes and has gone on record saying that she wants men to die in foreign wars?

Trump is the least crazy person in this insane asylum.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.