[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3 mX0YRrjM don't feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i3mX0YRrjM
don't feel like god is horrible?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKh_U2NnIs8
>>
>>66056762
just watched it. he said a lot of bullshit. not going to bother explaining because this thread will 404 soon. just letting you know i disagree

also this is not an argument for atheism. there is not argument for atheism. at best this is an argument for agnosticism
>>
>>66058766
it's an argument against god
>>
>>66058984
not one against his existence
maybe a satanist argument, but not an atheists one
>>
>>66056762

>my limited knowledge of the world allows me to decide that the creator of the universe who knows everything and i mean given that should know exactly what the fuck he is doing, is a meanie so you shouldn't worship him.

Of the 4 people to choose from (Dennet, Dawkins, Hitchins, Harris) Harris is the dumbest and the least likable.
>>
>>66059062
>not one against his existence
if exists, he is an inept.
>>
>>66059067
>my limited knowledge of the world allow me to decide that the creator is a meanie

>my limited knowledge of the world allow me to decide that the creator is good.
one of this claim has way more evidence
>>
>>66058984
there is still nothing you can do
you pray to get dealt the better hand, and realise that many people dont
Also, stop imagining God as a human being, God is everything arround us, and religion is just teaching of the natural laws
When it comes to understanding religion, dont take advice from any westerner, because their goal is to create a consumerist society with people who dont respect any moral norms, so that they can be exploited easier for financial gain.
>>
>>66056762

human matters are our business.

he cant afford to descend.
>>
>>66059316

fuck off stupid cunt go glance your fedora somewhere else
>>
File: 1456935337987.webm (377 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456935337987.webm
377 KB, 480x360
>>66059476
a fucking leaf
>>
>>66059426
but when he sends children to hell, only because they are born in the wrong place on earth, it is his business, isn't it?
>>
>>66059562
do you have any say in what happens?
>>
>>66059895
i don't, religion do. that's the point.
>>
>>66059562
if my grandfather built a house, is it god's fault your grandfather didn't?
if your father makes a lot of money, and only has kids when he knows he can raise them, and my father has 5 kids even tho he can barely make ends meet, is that god's fault?

people in india had the choice to convert when the british and others went there. they didn't. and today most of them still know of christianity, through tv, internet, books, etc. they CHOOSE to turn their back on god.

also those kids don't necessarily go to hell.
but even if they did, how is abortion any different. in you "privileged world that god has blessed". libshits in your world would send kids to hell as well, not caring about god or the kids. if they do it in the 1st world or the 3rd there's no difference.
>>
>>66056762

Starting to wonder if Relevations might be true..
>>
>>66059944
>if they do it in the 1st world or the 3rd there's no difference.
but there is a difference isn't it.
if i'm a five years old killed by a tsunami, it's not like i really had the chance to convert.
>>
man if I could just pour my knowledge into your brain I would do it instantly, but it feels like im talking to a wall here, very hard to make my point
Just read Marcus Aurelius Meditations please.
>>
>>66060083
first of all you'd be baptized at least. and likely would go to heaven because you have not committed sin, because you were raised well by your christian parents.
second of all, again, it's up to the parents to raise their children, the parents had the option to not live in such a dangerous place to begin with. they also had the option to make the place more safe (yes, even from natural disaster you can make it safe for your kids)
it's god's job to guide us, not to take care of us. that's why we have free will
>>
>>66060250
so, i deserve to rot in hell because my parents failed to convert to the right religion?
>>
>>66056762
No wonder why the anti-christ is so close to be revealed. Blaming God for all the evil Lucifer does on the earth is typical of this fallen entity. These smug atheists will be the first to worship him.
>>
>>66060320
i can't answer that, and different churches would prob give you different answers.

imo if you're old enough to convert, you're old enough to be responsible.

also you can read up on this on your own. just listening to one point of an argument (that youtube channel) hammered in again and again doesn't make you more objective, or knowledgeable on a subject

https://answersingenesis.org/suffering/why-does-gods-creation-include-death-and-suffering/
>>
>>66060358

Wasn't it Lucifer that wanted to give humans free will and liberate them from the shackles of God? Isn't it major cuckage and ultimately a sin against humanity to WANT to be servants, even if the master is an omnipotent being?
>>
>>66060250
>the parents had the option to not live in such a dangerous place to begin with
please stfu
a fucking mosquito can travel thousands of km and bite 50 kids in your town and spread some life ending disease, it has nothing to do with what religion you are
Religion just teaches the way of nature and how you should view these things that happen arround us so that you can recover from them.
If a mosqito bites your 2yo kid and it dies, religion teaches you how to view the death so that the pain is easier and you recover and continue on your path quicker. Doesnt have to be christianity or islam or hindu, all of them teach the same principles. And when it comes to which religion is more correct, the answer is 'the one who you are born in' because its 'yours', so you should keep it alive because its from your tribe, your parents and grandparents. If it teaches your tribe to survive through the ages then it is a 'correct' religion. You still have the option to convert to a foreign religion if there are no options left (your tribe is conquered and you are the only one left so you convert so that you can survive, but keep practicing the old religion in secret).
>>
File: Yes please do tell.gif (572 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
Yes please do tell.gif
572 KB, 500x286
>>66056762
>bad things occur argument
>again

Necessarily evils is the answer you're looking for.
>>
>>66060581
>Isn't it major cuckage and ultimately a sin against humanity to WANT to be servants
no it isnt, its a manly thing to yield to nature

"HURR DURR A CYCLONE IS COMING TO MY HOUSE, FUCK YOU GOD!!! ILL SHOW YOU BY JUST STANDING HERE EXPOSED TOGETHER WITH MY 5 YEAR OLD KIDS, THAT WILL SHOW YOU HOW DEFIANT I AM"
>>
>>66060358
still learning but imo "lucifer" is just another angel of god. and his job is to test us if we'll disobey god. he doesn't actually want us to sin.
the problem is humans themselves.

>>66060601
no idea what you're talking about. my point was it's up to the parents to protect and raise their children.
if they were good christians they'd protect them well, if they are poo in loo gypsies they'd not. and if they were libshits they'd even abort them.
>>
>>66060710

Yeah, nah, that's a shitty analogy. The desire to constantly improve is why we crawled out of the fucking caves and now are the ultimate force on this world. It is the reason why we can manipulate DNA to cure genetic diseases, something that "nature" would inflict on us. I'm not saying that we don't have a long way to go when it comes to taming Earth, but yielding to "nature" goes directly against humanity's interests.
>>
>>66060500
>Sometime after God declared His completed creation “very good” at the end of the sixth day, one of God’s angels, Lucifer, led a rebellion against their Creator.3 Lucifer then took on the form of a serpent and tempted Eve to eat the fruit God had forbidden. Both Adam and Eve ate it. Their actions resulted in the punishment that God had warned them about.
well, first of all, the entire part adam and eve is useless, if you do not believe in the literal in interpretation of the scripture.
on top of that, if the paradise was perfect, why was Lucifer allowed move in it? if god is perfect, how could lucifer even have success in his actions.

and if you believe in the existence of Lucifer you must believe in hell as well. and therefore
>if the evidences given by satan are way better in every aspect of those given by god, how is it fair to send us to hell?

>Each child inherited Adam’s sinful nature, and each child rebelled against his or her Creator.
so we are not perfect because either god or satan made us that way, and because of that he send us to hell.
ho is that fair?
>>
>>66060581
>Lucifer that wanted to give humans free will
We had free will and immortality to begin with. That fallen being isn't your friend or cares about freedom and much less about any human being.
>to WANT to be servants
We must serve God first, he promises to make us co-rulers of His creation if we obey Him. Too bad pride blinds people minds and hearts and make humanity refuse to be humble.
>>
>>66060782
>if they were good christians they'd protect them well
same as if they were good hinduists, muslims, pagans or whatever, the point is that there is no protection from some things
how do you protect your kid from it being born with no brain, or with an extra chromosome or some shit? You dont, you just deal with it

>>66060903
humans are a part of nature
labaratories, science, cures for diseases are a product of the human rational brain which is a part of nature, and therefore they are part of the same nature
living in a big city is still living in nature, just in a human society and not in a cave
fires, vulcanos, diseases can still exist inside of the city, you are just relatively isolated from other animals, you are not in a different universe
So it is correct that as humans we want to advance the knowledge of nature so that we know how to negate or reduce the damage which natural happenings can cause to us.

You can still get affected by a fucking zika virus or born with a spine that looks like a question mark, and the cure hasnt been discovered yet, or it is discovered that it isnt possible to cure. How will you deal with it? Religion teaches you strength of character and gives you a viewpoint so that you are able to endure such a life.
>>
>>66060581
genesis is strange because you can never know what god's plan is

i find the whole "satan rebelling against god" a bit silly. if god is all powerful then satan truly stands no chance. if satan knows he stands no chance, then he's only leading people to their doom. now the question is does he do it on purpose. i propose he does, and he in fact serves god in order to test people.
but if he doesn't, then he's an idiot, and everyone who follows him is an idiot as well.
now the other option is that god in fact CAN be defeated, and if that's the case maybe you do want to rebel. and god certainly has done some shady things, but i don't know that this proves he's "evil"

mind you we're not talking about the greek religion, where zeus is p much an ass, and promethius is man's best friend. if you want to bring other religions into it, there are certainly religions in which "satan" is a very bad guy as well.
>>
>>66060961
sorry i haven't actually read the link. just posted it as an example than churches already have an answer to this question
>>
>>66061240
it wasn't really good, it was an extract of kan ham book.

>>66061161
>now the other option is that god in fact CAN be defeated
but isn't the point of christianity that god is perfect?

giving up to the perfection of god is giving up the entire religion as well.
>>
>>66060083
In Exodus it states somewhere that there's an age of accountability. The Hebrew wording means like the age of young adult, though that's vague, but children wouldn't go to Hades.

I think in Job and maybe a few prophetic books they wish they were stillborn so they didn't have to suffer and would have just went to Paradise.
>>
File: wat.jpg (68 KB, 565x592) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
68 KB, 565x592
you know, the more time we spend beating down on christians, the less allies we will have when the muslims come to invade us again
>>
>>66061152
>same as if they were good hinduists, muslims, pagans or whatever
if that were the case we wouldn't be having this discussion of "how come god allows hindu indians, war zone muslims, and nigger pagan kids die". clearly what they do is not working
>how do you protect your kid from it being born with no brain, or with an extra chromosome or some shit? You dont, you just deal with it
dna is still a natural cause. for one thing you can not fuck your sister, p good chance there you're not gonna get a deformed kid.
if you want to help prevent that from happening you can go become a scientist.
disorders in humans aren't necessarily "a curse from god", if you breed a tiny dog with a deformed face, as oppose to a german sheppard, does that mean it's god's fault? ofc not
>>
>>66061388
>but isn't the point of christianity that god is perfect?
i'm just being objective.
>giving up to the perfection of god is giving up the entire religion as well.
well no, you can be a (christian) satanist, and just think that satan is the good guy, and god is not all powerful.
this is a divide in ideology like any other between churches, catholich, orthodoc, protestant, etc
>>
>>66061551
>dna is still a natural cause .... , does that mean it's god's fault?
so the other option is
>god cannot, or do not care enough to intervene in natural processes that cause harm to humans for no fault of their own, and then sends some of them to hell.

>>66061743
well, but for the exception of satanists(a strange case indeed). all of the other Christians, the vast majority, believes that the perfection of god is his core feature.
>>
>>66056762

If god wanted you to suffer he would have made deppresion the normal state ,just lower your serotonine and welcome to hell on earth
>>
>>66061551
>clearly what they do is not working
>India 1.400 000 000 people by 2025
>Christian countries - low as fuck birthrate, getting invaded by mudshits
im sure you are right

>for one thing you can not fuck your sister, p good chance there you're not gonna get a deformed kid
forget that, you find a woman who you are not related with and have a kid, and a fucking mosqito from thousands of km away, has traveled to Bulgaria and bitten your kid, which is now infected by a terminating illness
That is out of your control, no matter you much you shield your kid, which means nature was ordered in such a way so that the mosquito pack migrated to Bulgaria and from all the kids there, bit only particular 50 kids, and one of them is your kid.
God has determined your fate, to be a father of a child who died of an illness transmited by a mosqito bite. There is nothing you can do, it doesnt mean you are born in the 'wrong' religion, or that you are a bad christian. Its just the fate you got dealt by God. You can either accept nature as it is, or try to 'rebel' and defy it by denouncing your fate in God, only to result in bad things. Like a dog tied to a horse, barking and oposing the horse is just going to get dragged because the horse is stronger and the dog cant untie himself. Defying the horse will only result in the dog getting bruised, as opposed if it yielded to the force stronger than him (the horse) and willingly ran along in the same direction.
The relationship between the dog and the horse is the same as the human and God. It is only worse for you if you dont live according to nature.
>>
>>66061152

>You can still get affected by a fucking zika virus or born with a spine that looks like a question mark, and the cure hasnt been discovered yet, or it is discovered that it isnt possible to cure.

Our inability to find a solution or an answer to such questions doesn't negate the existence of said answer or solution. It just means we have more work to do.

>How will you deal with it? Religion teaches you strength of character and gives you a viewpoint so that you are able to endure such a life.

I have nothing against religion teaching strength of character, as long as it is not organized religion. Marcus Aurelius was pretty spot on about that, as you previously mentioned. Still, I have never needed any kind of belief to teach me strength of character. I'm still happy and confident in humanity, without believing in anything "greater" or "supernatural".

>We must serve God first, he promises to make us co-rulers of His creation if we obey Him

"I must obey master so he gives me a cookie and pats me on the head."

That's a slave mentality. We are men, not dogs.
>>
Sam Harris is a curly haired heeb. Don't listen to him.
>>
File: 1418346559152.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418346559152.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>66061955

what if some individuals were born with low serotnine but they offed themselves thereby enhancing our gene pool with high-serotonine individuals only?
>>
>>66062152

The whole "we must serve god" was meant for >>66061099
>>
>>66062152

explain babies born with cancer pls
>>
>>66056762
5 seconds in and I can tell he doesn't even pretend to understand the Christian position. If there is an afterlife why exactly is death bad? Hell even if there isn't an afterlife why is death bad?

If Christians are right the kids go to heaven. If Christians are wrong then he experiences literally nothing; no pain, no suffering, nothing.

The argument that death exists therefore God is evil is retarded.
>>
>>66062152
>Our inability to find a solution or an answer to such questions doesn't negate the existence of said answer or solution. It just means we have more work to do.

Humans cant physically jump over a building to save their life, there is no solution to this it is just not possible
Humans cant survive in +100 degrees or -100 degrees celsius, there is no solution to this
You can invent some sort of suit to protect you for a while so that you dont get burned, but you as a human being with no equipment available, can not survive in those conditions. You must obey the natural law that says "you will melt if you go to a place with +100C", there is nothing slave-ish about this, it is less manly to try to defy natural laws
There are some things which are just not possible, you are forced to live with it.
>>
>>66061099
But Satan actually wanted us to be free from God' control anon it was helping us God is a control freak liar.
>>
>>66062430
what if muslims are right?
christians baby go to hell
>>
>>66061871
don't know how many time's i've repeated myself.
it's your parent's job to provide for you and care for you, in every way. that's not god's job. god's job was done when he created humans and told us how to live a good life.
and again, i don't know that the whole "kids going to hell" is a thing
>>66062126
>There is nothing you can do
sure there is. science is a p good tool at solving all problems.
>doesn't mean you are a bad christian
yes, but such bad things are much more likely to happen if you don't live your life right. (for example killing, stealing, lieing, being degenerate, etc)
>You can either accept nature as it is, or try to 'rebel' and defy it by denouncing your fate in God
whoah, hardship doesn't mean you have to renounce god. god will only help you if you help yourself. it's up to you to protect your kids and live a good life.
there are many other diseases, is it god's fault alligator's exist? or other parasites? evolution tells you those things adapted the way they did.
>>
>>66062423

It's a shit state of affairs that we must fix. I don't see any God doing anything about it.

>>66062442

>You can invent some sort of suit to protect you for a while so that you dont get burned

That's exactly my point. I'm under no delusion that we have certain physical and mental boundaries that prevent us from doing certain things, but that doesn't mean that we can use our knowledge and intellect to surpass those boundaries. A man was told that he must obey the natural law and that he can never fly, let alone leave Earth. A man flipped nature off and that motherfucker flew.
>>
>>66062658
but I thought God was all-loving and all-powerful. Why does he let children suffer and die that way? Does he not want to? Is he not able?
>>
>>66062646
>that's not god's job. god's job was done when he created humans
so you agree. god does not care about what happens on earth
>>
>>66062728
Because God is a liar and deceiver hes an insane control freak and Satan tried to set us free but he was set up from the start.
>>
>>66062728

Nigga you're asking the wrong Macedonian. I'm a non-believer.
>>
>>66062728
for me God is synonimous with Nature or The Universe, not an old human being with a human character

so just replace the word God with Nature in your sentence and you will realise how ridiculous it sounds

but I thought nature was all-loving and all-powerful. Why does it let human children suffer and die that way? Does it not want to? Is it not able?
>>
>>66062423
made by nature
nature was made by god
but that doesn't mean god specifically made the kids with cancer
>>66062442
>There are some things which are just not possible
you didn't list any of them. those natural limitations can be overcome with science
>>
>>66062954
>you didn't list any of them
go out and jump over a building using nothing but your frail puny body that God gave you
>>
>>66062752
he does. which is why he told us how to live good lives.
you're free to disobey.
would you rather he forced you to live by his laws?
>>
>>66063059
>would you rather he forced you to live by his laws?
many religion believes that he will torture me for eternity if i disagree with his laws. bilions of people are forced to live by his laws.
>he does
does he? he created an horrible deadly planet and he does not even assure people that have the chance to met him.
>>
>>66063031
why would i do that. when i can use my frail puny body that god gave me and take the stairs.
or use a parachute.
or, even, do some genetic manipulation, or get some mechanical implants, and then jump, landing unharmed.
>is it doable to jump
yes
>is it doable to survive
yes
>is to doable to jump and survive with just your body, no parachute no nothing
maybe, but even if you die what does that prove
let me phrase it like this, there is no problem that can't be solved
>>
>>66056762

God didn't do a single unjust action. These are the same complains, typical of those who read but cannot understand.
>>
>>66063322
this
its like arguing with a wall
they just dont understand what you are saying to them
>>
>>66063250
>let me phrase it like this, there is no problem that can't be solved

it's litterally what he is saying at 4:25
>>
>>66063218
>he will punish me
yes, but it's still your choice
>he created an horrible deadly planet
he created life. and life can evolve to take life (being attacked by a shark). that doesn't mean it's god's fault
again, he allows freedom. would you prefer he kills all sharks, all soldiers, etc? i thought you didn't want a totalitarian god.
>not even assure people that have the chance to met him

“And he said, ‘Then I beg you father, to send him to my father’s house. For I have five brothers, so that he may warn them, lest they also come into the place of torment. But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them’. ‘No father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ He said unto him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced is someone should rise from the dead’.” Luke16:27-31 (ESV)

unbelievers will always find an excuse. "magic", "science", "aliens".
unless you want god to brainwash you? ofc you don't want that, and he doesn't want that either, hence why you have free will to reject him.
>>
>>66063322
>god inspires a divine book
>the book is full of homicides, rapes and slavery.
who fault it is?
i suppose that if i invent a weapon that only kills Hindus and someone else use it, it's not my fault

> i thought you didn't want a totalitarian god
i don't want an inept totalitarian god, which he is. if god was truly perfect and one day he came down from the sky asking you:
>would you prefer keep going on with this horrible free planet, or come with me in another one where you will be eternally happy, but you will not have the free will of going against my teachings?
what would you pick?
>>
>>66063813
>the book is full of homicides, rapes and slavery
is life not full of these things? The book is just stories from life

>if god was truly perfect
he is perfect in the sense that he is unchangable, not perfect in the sense that he wants what's best for humans
pretty arrogant to assume that humans are the center of all existance
before humans it was the age of dinosaurs, which are now extinct, did they feel the same way(arrogant and self-centered) when they dominated on the planet?
>>
>>66063813
personally i'd probably stay here.
but i think the official explanation is that you'd want to follow those laws. because you'd know they're best for you.
>>
>>66064014
>he
God is an it you retard because it has no genitalia.
>>
>>66064126
I actually agree

It is perfect*
>>
>>66064049
what about a slightly different question?
your decision will affect everyone on earth, and every future generation. if you stay everyone stays, else everyone leaves.

>>66064014
>pretty arrogant to assume that humans are the center of all existance
isn't the core idea of religion that god created the universe for us?

>>66064126
you think
>>
>>66064220
How can it be perfect? Perfect is an unfathomable concept because the idea of perfection is subjective.
>>
File: puzzled.png (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
puzzled.png
37 KB, 600x600
>>66064126
>>66064220

What if 'both'
>>
>>66064332
>>66064243
Sex is a biological characteristic meaning non biological things cannot have a sex retard.
>>
>>66064243
he's going to have to define "his teaching". if that means "don't kill, don't steal, don't lie, etc", then probably.
if however it mean "obey everything i say", probably not.

again, i think this is not a valid question, since at no point does god forbid us from having free will.
>>
>>66064392
you think
do soul have sex? or are people in heaven unisex?
>>
>>66064279
read
>he is perfect in the sense that he is unchangable

we must accept it as 'perfect', not 'perfectly good'

>>66064432
sex exists for procreation, souls cant procreate and dont have sex
>>
>>66064432
Souls dont exist, read the bible Jesus said you will be resurrected on judgement day meaning when you die its nonexistenceland till judgement day when your corpse is brought back to life and taken into heaven or some shit.
>>
>>66063813

Before starting, I must point that many things in the Bible were just sharing things that happened. It doesn't actually mean God endorsed every action.

> homicides

Which homicides do you think is unjust?

> rapes

Where exactly did God support rape?

> slavery

I like how you say slavery as an inherent evil. Slavery was just a social formation, just like serfdom, vassalage, etc. God doesn't make demand about how humans should rule each other, only that they do so with justice. This is why if you read the slavery laws you will see they were, in fact, putting limits and rules about how it should be done.

> i suppose that if i invent a weapon that only kills Hindus and someone else use it, it's not my fault

What are you talking about?

> i don't want an inept totalitarian god, which he is.

In what way he is inept?

> if god was truly perfect and one day he came down from the sky asking you: blah blah blah

Where does it say there is no free will in heaven? But then it doesn't matter, why would I go against teachings that are just? It's like going against your father just because you want to feel like a rebel.
>>
>>66060651
That's not his point. His point is that people see God when something good happens, when something bad happens we hesitate to call it bad and instead call it mysterious. This bias is often the reason people believe in God. You hear it all the time. I know God exists because things happened in my life, I feel him etc. Harris points out the fallacy in this and explains how we can't get morality from our understanding of God.
>>
>>66064426
>again, i think this is not a valid question, since at no point does god forbid us from having free will
clearly it must, once you are in heaven. else one could live all his life as a christian to get in heavens, and then behave as one that deserve to be in hell.

>if however it mean "obey everything i say", probably not
so:
because you don't want to give up your freedom, it really dosn't matter freedom we are talking about, you would doom billions of people to suffer and die because of disease, war and hunger from now to eternity, preventing them to be eternally happy.

i really can't find something more horrible than this, and only religion can support this idea.

>It doesn't actually mean God endorsed every action.
how can you tell?

>In what way he is inept?
most of the poeple on earth are suffering for no fault of their own.
>>
File: 1456997928440.jpg (34 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
1456997928440.jpg
34 KB, 600x389
the sheer ammount of fedora coming from this edgy italian kid makes me want to vomit
>>
>>66062925
yeah but that's not the God most of the believers believe in. so take your special God and go away.

>>66062954
God is also all-knowing, whcih means he created nature that he knew would give birth to a baby with cancer.

gymnast this.
>>
i really have trouble thinking the christian god, or any religion, has the "correct" "god".

i have not seen, felt, or been convinced of so.

but i do think theres something else to life. fuck if i know, fuck if i care though.

the worlds given me no reason to care, from /pol/ to the news, from my family to churches to video sermans. nothing nowhere has convinced me, has made me "feel" god, worse, many make me think if he does exist, he has failed. he, it, she, them, long ago clearly left us to our own freedom, to at best be watched if even noticed, and with that freedom this is the world we have brought forth.

the worlds a hopeless cesspool of idiocy and honestly if some of these fucks are getting into heaven, hell if heaven demands i must worship something, must hand over my freedom, the one thing we all have in the end, if i must stand next to these bastards who turned being good into a profit while thinking their truly doing the lords work, then let me stay here til the earth is burned.

let me stay here til new life emerges, til the universe ends and resets, because i dont want a strife-less world, i have never seen anything good come from the promises of heaven, i have seen more good come from the suffering of hell.

i dunno im rambling on a image board while the world continues its cycle of madness, with the very idea of perfection,utopia, or heaven disgusting me to my core, wishing only that i had the guts to do something to make myself enjoy this miserable rock.

if gods out there he doesn't deserve my attention, not because he is evil or inept, but because he says there is hope but for as far back as i can remember i have never seen any.
>>
>>66065836
>nothing nowhere has convinced me, has made me "feel" god
go survive 10 years of federal prison and you will feel him, you will be thankfull to him for being born with the strength he gave you to be able to survive
heaven and hell are on earth, while you are alive, the afterlife means your offspring
stop taking the bible litteraly and start understanding it metaphorically, otherwise you are wasting your time

>>66065752
>yeah but that's not the God most of the believers believe in. so take your special God and go away.
go to a church and ask them
if you put aside the mystification, this is the same God all monotheistic religions beleive in
the general populace is idiotic and has to be scared with the mysticism for the benefit of social order
>>
>>66066164
>>66066164
>go survive 10 years in federal prison
no see, why the fuck would i want to do that? if thats what it takes to "feel" god its simply not worth it. not to mention the majority clearly dont so nothing points to that making me feel his presence either.

>heaven and hell are on earth
really depends i suppose, heaven certainly isn't and most of the hell is of human origins.

> while you are alive, the afterlife means your offspring
not really, besides i hate kids so thats out of the picture.

>stop taking the bible literally and start understanding it metaphorically, otherwise you are wasting your time
this means nothing as ive looked at it from both angles, means nothing either way to me in the long run.
>>
>EVIL GOD BE KILLIN MUH INNOSENT CHILLINS!!!

Grow the fuck up, Western ideology teaches you children are more precious than adults are. Go ask the average 3rd worlder their opinion on children and they will tell you they are pains in the ass.
>>
>>66066793
>besides i hate kids so thats out of the picture.
good goyim
>>
>>66067075
what? 17 years of public school? 20 years so far of having 3 younger sisters and an older brother. a bunch of cousins too.

i was a shitty kids. all kids are shitty kids.

i learned to hate kids before i was even 12.

you want kids? go for it. but stop with the delusions that unless its your own you have any reason to like kids at all.

or that it matters, considering im here for one clearly proves my chances of reproducing are far to low to matter anyways.

and thank your god for that anyways. bad skin, near sighted, think my family has genetic back problems too.
>>
>>66067632
>considering im here for one clearly proves my chances of reproducing are far to low to matter anyways
>bad skin, near sighted, think my family has genetic back problems too
dont be so hard on yourself, there have been people who are worse yet they didnt give up

>>66067632
>unless its your own you have any reason to like kids at all
well of course, why would you care about other people's kids, your biological goal is to reproduce and create a genetic continuation of yourself and your wife, you should want to do it, your organism wants you to, thats why it gives you erections

just work on improving yourself physically and mentally and you will get there, dont be depressed and insecure, in fact religion should teach you not to be insecure over what you cant control if you understood it
>>
>>66067997
>dont be so hard on yourself, there have been people who are worse yet they didn't give up

true, im just naturally reclusive. biologically it most likely stems from having bad ears,so i couldn't hear or talk properly much later then most.

>your biological goal is to reproduce and create a genetic continuation of yourself and your wife, you should want to do it, your organism wants you to, thats why it gives you erections

if humans did everything their bodies wanted to we wouldn't be here today,or at least id be reduced to rapeugee status for sure. either way i simply dont have that drive, for many reasons, though none biological.

>in fact religion should teach you not to be insecure over what you cant control if you understood it

it does. i never said religion got nothing right merely that the overall existing ones i feel are wrong on the overall outlook and take on things.

>just work on improving yourself physically and mentally and you will get there, dont be depressed and insecure

eh, not outright depressed, insecure for sure though. worlds to tough a place to think just a good attitude will get ya through though, and i aint got the luck to help me out in tough times. i simply ended up being a person not meant for the society he was born into i personally feel.
>>
>>66056762
worshiping the god of the bible destroys bloodlines and leads to a world of malleable faggots, this is what the kikes are counting on and why they created christianity

it has nothing to do with reality
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.