[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are two rumors going around /pol/. One is that he is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: smileytrump.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
smileytrump.png
1 MB, 1000x750
There are two rumors going around /pol/. One is that he is a filthy degenerate that doesn't wash his hands after shitting. The other is that he is a germaphobe, uses a bidet, and washes his hands constantly. Which is the truth? Any evidence?

Also, unrelated question: In your opinion, is Trump a politician?
>>
>>66055298

Drumpf is a fucking clown.

An entertainer.

A mediocre entertainer.

He's definitely not a politician. The fact that he's so popular proves that the US has reached Idiocracy levels of dumb.
>>
File: 1324954413250.jpg (10 KB, 235x284) Image search: [Google]
1324954413250.jpg
10 KB, 235x284
http://en.inkei.net/vagina/a/DonaldTrump!JebsWife
Remember when he didn't apologize to Jeb's goblin wife?
Cucked.
>>
This is a guy that doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, and rarely goes home from work. He is borderline psychopath. I'd bet he is a perfectionist and a definite hand washer.
>>
>>66055542
>doesn't drink or smoke
At all? Really?
>>
>>66055421
Pay denbts
>>
File: 1448474727567.jpg (73 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
1448474727567.jpg
73 KB, 574x353
>>66055421
Daily reminder that this is one greek poster who is ashamed of his deep insecurities with public speaking and business success. Trump is a representation of everything this poor famalodopolous wants to be; carefree, loud, room-filling and alpha

Trump is a confirmed germaphobe, he eats pizza with a fork and I'm sure his toilets are state of the art. I'd indulge if I had billions of dollars. He is certainly not a politician, but that's not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>66055421
D E N B T S
E
N
B
T
S
>>
File: 1379902859793.png (194 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1379902859793.png
194 KB, 500x378
>>66055421

>Drumpf
>HURR I'm just a sheep that does whatever the media and a faggot from england on the internet tells me too

thanks for showing us you are a retard
>>
>>66055573
He's as dry as a 39 year old 1920 prohibitionist's cunt

NEVER
>>
>>66055298
Second.

Just listen to how he answered Anderson Cooper's question at the town hall event regarding Trump supposedly eating Mcdonalds and KFC occasionally.
>>
File: Australian shitposter.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
Australian shitposter.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
>>66055594
Greece BTFO by a shitposter
>>
>>66055573
He'll have a single glass of wine if he has to on occasion but apparently he only does it to be a good guest and if it's something really important
>>
File: 7835.jpg (12 KB, 568x346) Image search: [Google]
7835.jpg
12 KB, 568x346
>>66055298
I used to be a Trump supporter, but he's become more and more petulant as this race has gone on. I think Trump has revealed his true self throughout this race.

Don't get me wrong, Trump is great for the memes. After all, he's an entertainer. That's his job.

But what we need right now is someone with a proven conservative record who can stand up to Hillary in November and set America back on the right track. Someone who has defended conservative principles for decades, not mere months.

I'm supporting Ted Cruz for the Republican candidate for the presidency, and I hope others on /pol/ will too.

It's time to Trust Ted.
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (62 KB, 552x419) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
62 KB, 552x419
>>66055649
>Just listen to how he answered Anderson Cooper's question at the town hall event regarding Trump supposedly eating Mcdonalds and KFC occasionally.
What did he say?
>>66055688
Has he ever smoked or been drunk ever in his life?
Does he avoid these things for health reasons?
>>
why wouldn't you use a bidet if given the chance?
>>
File: 1456990140569.jpg (535 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
1456990140569.jpg
535 KB, 920x920
>>66055421
pay denbts faggot
>>
He is a uniballed impotent homosexual who raped his niece, drove her to suicide, and womanizes. His real last name was Shicklgruber.
>>
>>66055594

Drumpf is his REAL name you emu-seducing cunt.

Read about his family history.

>>66055736

At least Cruz is not a fucking walking joke/meme like Drumpf.
>>
>>66055489

HIGH AFFINITY
>>
>>66055736
nice try canada
>>
>>66055421
THIS
>>
>>66055741
>What did he say?
That he does occasional. the food is not bad, decent enough. But he can pretty much be sure it's sanitary because of how mass produced it is, compare that to buying food from a diner or a smaller business.

It was one of those answers that painted him as human. Maybe a bit snotty in some regards, but human and relatable none the less.

I'm just thinking about how he talked about MJ and his brother's death at one of the town hall interviews. When you watch something like that you realise that he IS just a man. I don't get that kind of vibe from any of the other candidates on either side.
>>
Both as a Matter of fact.

First, he cleans up and covers his ass, making sure he's clean. After washing hands, he then moisturizes with a lavender scented shit solution from a pump bottle he keeps on him at all times.

He pretends to go around smelling like shit, but really he knows it's not his shit. His shit is manipulative, sneki, and dangerous. Emperor after all.
>>
>>66055573
Yes. He's a tee-totaler (me as well, for similar reasons) after watching his brother self-destruct because of alcohol.

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-brother-fred-death-alcoholism

That's probably also one of the reasons why he's so absolutely determined to be in control, all the time.
>>
File: ted-cruz-canada.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-canada.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
Trump has no chance. TrusTED for an United North America
>>
>>66055932
I love that slogan he has/
Trusted.

Past tense.
>>
>>66055890
you have to go
>>
>>66055298
Yeah because his toiletry is somehow interesting.

Damn you people are some sickening stalker bunch
>>
>>66055421
>He's definitely not a politician. The fact that he's so popular proves that the US has reached Idiocracy levels of dumb.

says a greek who year after year voted for the most corrupt Choice available.
>>
>>66055590
This is fucking great.
>>
>>66055827
>Donald Trump is really named Drumpf because his great-grandfather changed his name from Drumpf to Trump in the mid-19th century
>Jon Liebowitz is Jon Stewart because...
>um
>>
>>66055904
>I don't get that kind of vibe from any of the other candidates on either side.
What about Bernie Sanders? He's naive, good-intentioned, weak willed, and basically just a normal guy.
>>
>>66055827
geuss we have to start calline bernie Bernard Gutman.
>>
>>66055827
Why won't you respond to my post?>>66055590

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Donald Drumpf is not his real name. It may have been his real name if Donaldus Eternii IV, eternal Roman Emperor God-King of all of the Americas had lived in the 1600s with his family, but unfortunately for you sorry sacks of shit attacking his name is all you have on him.
>>
>>66056024
I laughed at this post more than I should have.
>>
>>66055964
... past participle also works with the present, derp:

"I am trusTED"
>>
>>66055421
Pay denbts
>>
>>66056049
I know a lot of people will say the same about Trump, but Bernie just seems like a caricature. There's something so... depressing about him. Is he really so inept and naive that he believes everything he says and that he can actually manage it? Or is he just another guy that found his meal ticket.

I honestly can't get a read on him, moreso because of his past more than anything. The guy just hasn't done or achieved anything at all. Supposedly he's always had the attitude he has now, but his net effect on the world up until now has been nothing other than renaming two post offices and being in some form of government position for 40 years. Add the fact that he's voted the same as Shillary 93% of the time and I just don't know what to make of the guy.

>>66056266
I'm well aware it can. The point is he chose a slogan that can be so easily twisted against him.
>>
>>66056362
>Is he really so inept and naive that he believes everything he says and that he can actually manage it? Or is he just another guy that found his meal ticket.
I think it's a combination of the two. He is naive to think that his policies will work if implemented. He is right to think that taking the stances he takes will win him a lot of support. He thinks that with the power of being president he'll be able to enact some of his policies to some extent. At least that's my guess. And I think that he, even more so than Donald Trump (and certainly moreso than any of the other candidates), is well-intentioned. That doesn't mean I agree with his politics or that I think he'd make a good president. I just think that he THINKS he is doing the right thing, he honestly believes that his stances are good/right for the country. He's a good guy at heart. But like all politicians he'll still say what he thinks he needs to say to win. And he's naive.
>>
>>66055298
>washing your hands after pooping

Good way to not have an immune system.
>>
>>66056135
>Looks like I hit a nerve.

lol :p

>>66055932

I would love to see Cruz vs Sanders - they represent the more educated and refined side of their parties.

But it will probably be Drumpf vs Hilton shitfest i.e. everyone loses regardless of who wins.
>>
>>66056653

Poo in the LOO fagget!
>>
>>66056611
>He is naive to think that his policies will work if implemented. He is right to think that taking the stances he takes will win him a lot of support. He thinks that with the power of being president he'll be able to enact some of his policies to some extent.

That's a PERFECT description of Drumpf actually.

Well done, I'm impressed.
>>
>>66056971
Oh man this power fantasy is really sad

Are you aware of how much you project your own deep insecurities? How do other people think you look right now?
>>
>>66057225

Are you a jew or a good goy?
>>
>>66057315
Nice divide and conquer, Applied Memetics employee. If this shitposting isn't based from a deepseated fear of failure or embarrassment then you must be a shill. Please get your shit together and stop shitposting
>>
>>66055298
>is Trump a politician
He is now and he's every bit as corrupt as the lot of them. Difference is he was on the other side of the coin and now he wants to be on the heads side.
>>
>>66056971
I don't even understand how Drumpf works as an insult. What exactly is it that is being made fun of? His grandfather americanising his name?
>>
>>66055421
Shut your Turk-ass up before I send you back there via a nuclear bomb so I could wipe out you and your cockroach race at the same time.
>>
>>66057406
Only jews and good goys use the kind of attacks you use.
I have only stated facts itt.
Drumpf (his real name) is a fucking clown.
He really makes me laugh with his faggotry.

>>66057545
It's not a joke. It's his surname.

>>66057586
Eat shit.
>>
>>66055827
Your real name is the one in your passport. Noone cares how your ancestors were called two hundred years ago.
>>
>>66057725
>It's his surname.

No no no you are so confused on this. In 1607, Donald's ancestors were named Drumpf, as they were German (Austrian?). Over time, names and language change. When Germany (Austria?) was taken over at some point 400+ odd years ago, millions of people had their names changed (Anglicized). For example:

Smythe became Smith
Spalhdynge became Spalding
Drumpf became TRUMP

The name that Donald Trump was born with is Donald Trump. I realize you're from Greece and they haven't changed anything from there in 2,000 years but you must understand the rest of the world has moved on.
>>
>>66057725
.. It's not his surname though. He was born Donald Trump.
>>
>>66057725
All right Stavros, you souvlaki eating wog cunt, how about you fuck off back to plebbit with some shred of dignity still attached.
Or you could fuck one of your goats, I don't really care.
>>
>>66057725
>It's not a joke. It's his surname.
It was his grandfather's surname before he changed it.
Donald Trump was never called Donald Drumpf.
>>
>>66057886
>I realize you're from Greece and they haven't changed anything from there in 2,000 years

Thanks.

>>66057783
>>66057886
>>66057890
>>66057931

It's his family name.
They are the Drumpfs.
Anyone can change his surname.
But his lineage can't change.
He's a Drumpf.

Some history:

The rise of Nazism gave Germany a horrendous reputation, and Fred Trump began denying even the slightest familiarity with the German language. Fearing the association between Germans and Nazism, Fred began claiming Swedish descent. Despite growing up in a German-speaking home and speaking his parents' language on visits to Kallstadt, he said he didn't know German, and by the beginning of World War II, he said his family was from Sweden.
>>
>>66058442
>but his lineage can't change

You're making a connection between lineage and surnames that just simply doesn't exist. I honestly don't know why you're doing this if you actually, honestly believe this garbage. Donald Trump is a Drumpf in the same way Barack Obama is a...

wait shit if we go back in his lineage, they don't have a written language so we don't actually know what they might have called him

fuck fuck fuck what do we do??
>>
>>66058442
S O U V L A K I
O
U
V
L
A
K
I
>>
>>66057931
Drumpf isn't a german name. His ancestors were also called Trump, which is a german name. And there still lives a familiy called Trump in the town, where his grandfather came from. But the name Trump has the same meaning as Trumpf, its the same name just a "f" was lost. And the meaning of Trump or Trumpf in german is the same as in english.
>>
>>66058442
In that case I am going to start calling Myself David Khan.

I expect all of you to do the same. It is disrespectful to our great-great-great-great-great-great-great ancestor Ghengis Khan, to whom almost all of us are oh his lineage.
>>
>>66058578
>>66058608
>>66058631

Why do you care if I call him Drumpf?
That's his real surname ffs.
Drumpf the Gimp.
>>
>>66058631
speak for yourself, mulatto
>>
>>66058840
Souvlaki pls get in your vl turbo bt1 and fuck off
>>
>>66058840
No no once again I will direct you to this post where this was explained in clear detail. Why is this so difficult for you? >>66057886

I am trying my best to work this out with you in good faith but it appears you are not willing to return the favor.
>>
>>66058605
>>66058932
Are you trying to insult me by calling me delicious?

>>66058936
Go jew someone else.
I'm not falling for your Drumpftricks.
>>
>>66059106
You got me, Nikos Pappadumiokonstantiopolis, they are delicious
>>
>>66058840
Uh i don't care. And it ain't so wrong, cause the pronunciation of trump or trumpf in german is : droump(f).
>>
>>66059106
>Go jew someone else.

Trying to use antisemitism to fit in here won't make your bizarre hatred for Trump jive with the rest of this board.
>>
>>66055978
>muh wall
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.