[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rubio Campaign Manager Plots Brokered Convention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1452843689122.jpg (39 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
1452843689122.jpg
39 KB, 600x343
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/02/exclusive-audio-rubio-campaign-manager-plots-brokered-convention-in-manhattan-donor-meeting-to-take-nomination-from-trump/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CzZgWXxTXs

>4chad/cuck /pol/ doesn't have a thread on this yet
>>
bump

>Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) is plotting to take the Republican nomination away from Donald Trump using surreptitious tactics at a so-called “brokered convention,” according to an audio recording of his campaign manger in a private meeting with high dollar donors in Manhattan obtained exclusively by Breitbart News.
>>
It's almost like the Republicans actually want to lose the election.
>>
>>66055349
Or maybe the RNC is owned by Wall Street and would rather see Shillary win than Trump.
>>
Taking the nomination away from Trump would ensure a Clinton win in the general election. If this sleight of hand works, Trump doesn't seem like the kinda guy who will stop running. He'll go independent and split the Republican vote. He'll be the Ralph Nader of 2016, though this reference is probably lost on most of the juice box mafia ITT.
>>
>>66055498
>though this reference is probably lost on most of the juice box mafia ITT

Is this the level of 4chad political discourse? Preemptively shitposting?

The new joogle captchas which generate multiple images are fit for faggots like you.
>>
>>66055498
I voted for Nader in '00.
>>
>>66055498
I don't know, the longer this campaign goes on, the more I see of a potential scenario where Trump can win as an independent. I feel that if Hillary is the Democratic nominee and some other hard core establishment shill is the Republican one, it could happen.

A lot of people will hate Hillary, especially the Bernie supporters. If Trump runs independent, he can stop trying to prove how conservative he is and it may pull a lot from the left to his side.

I'm not saying it's very likely, but it's not so obviously as bad as Nader was
>>
>>66056273
>Republicans fuck over Trump
>Hillary fucks over bernie

>3rd party led by Trump with his own pet jew just blowing out the establishment and pulling in heaps of voters who are disgusted with the whole deal.

It seems crazy but at this point the only thing the establishment can win if they steal the nominations is representing their own parties that are shown to be corrupt, either way they lose.
>>
File: 1456891273225.jpg (50 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
1456891273225.jpg
50 KB, 558x558
>>
>Sullivan even admitted that the debate audiences have been stacked against Trump and for Rubio—something the Rubio campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) have repeatedly denied.

>“Most of them it’s not their first time: these are repeat delegates,” Sullivan said.

>"None of them look like a Donald Trump supporter. None of them look like a Donald Trump supporter. So my point in this little deviation here is: should this go to the convention, that’s a real problem for Donald Trump because he’s got to start persuading these same—the people that he’s getting booed at, that he’s talking about these debates that he’s mocking, you know what those are? You know what I like to call them? Delegates."
>>
Lets see how this plays out
>>
And of course, this thread slides. Needs more cuck in the title and OP post.
>>
File: tumblr_ncae9qtGax1qiaurso1_1280.jpg (218 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncae9qtGax1qiaurso1_1280.jpg
218 KB, 1280x853
>>66057202
bump
>>
>>66055139
Art of the Deal, anon-kun.

It's perfectly legal, so it's ok.
>>
File: 1456731731237.jpg (348 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456731731237.jpg
348 KB, 600x800
Trump can't win as an independent.

Hillary will win in that situation. What they are trying to do is stall to screw Trump over, and have a brokered convention at a later point in time where Trump can't even get his name on the ballot in half the states to run as an independent.

Time to get comfy.
>>
>>66057267

Well if you actually use your brain and think about it, it isn't.
>>
>>66055442
This
>>
>>66057326
>Trump can't win as an independent

doesn't he have like half the votes overall in previous elections (Ohio NH and the clusterfuck ones yesterday)???
>>
Guys, TRUMP SUPPORTER here.

The GOP establishment is all over the news 24/7 LITERALLY SAYING THAT THEIR PLAN IS TO STOP TRUMP VIA A BROKERED CONVENTION.

How is this news??? I am not a shill, I honestly just don't get how this is different that what we already know and I don't want to listen to 10 minutes of shitty audio. Please feel free to tell me why I'm wrong.
>>
Marco Rubio has barely any support to win a brokered convention. If they want to pull that off they need to support Ted and unite under his banner.

Rubio is damaged goods and if the GOP really doesnt want Trump then the only choice they have is Ted Cruz.

The question is if Ted becomes the Establishment candidate would his support move to Trump?
>>
>>66055139
I seriously love trump but I fear he's gonna be fucked hard by some underhanded shit

you know, like they've been pulling since day 1 but massively ramped up in the last week or two

the masses let them intimidate them in spite of the old mans warnings
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-23-23-48.png (814 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-23-23-48.png
814 KB, 1080x1920
>>66055139
Bumping
>>
>>66057420
No, he has half of the Republican vote. The problem with him running 3rd party is it'll split the Republican vote between two candidates and the Democrat's will still all vote for Hillary ensuring her victory.
>>
>>66057460
the plan, according to whispers, is a united cruz/rubio ticket coming out of the convention.

so yes, cruz will likely be at the top of the ticket. and marco will be promised his vp pick in turn for his delegates' support.

if/when this happens, this country deserves a violent revolution and overthrow of its tyrannical, non-representative government.
>>
>>66057420
No, he really doesn't. Even when you have a strong candidate split, it's still almost a guaranteed loss ala bull moose party.
>>
>>66057460
The fun part is that Cruz isn't really establishment. He acts like it on the debate stage certainly more than Trump does, but there is a reason everyone in congress hates him and it's because he's a wildcard.
>>
>>66057506
So what you're saying is rest of the Republican population won't vote for Trump if he goes independent?

Really? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>66057637
It's because he's arrogant, not independent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIeJiKZLJA
>>
>>66057555
That could possibly happen. A Cruz/Rubio ticket could be the only way for the GOP to be able to remove Trump from the equation. We have to wait and see when the winner take all states start popping in.
>>
Would they REALLY try that fucking bullshit?

Go ahead, try it. Odds are that the convention gets burned to the fucking ground (literally, surpassing Ferguson) and over half the GOP base registers as independent. Trump is already on his way to securing the automatic win amount of delegates either way.

There is no way they can come out of this as winners. Rubio is never beating Trump in delegates EVER. That leaves Cruz as the only real opposition to Trump, and while he's funded by big donors, he's not exactly a groomed pick by the establishment.
>>
>>66057906
>Trump is already on his way to securing the automatic win amount of delegates either way.

they might be able to prevent him from reaching the threshold delegate amount to win on first ballot at the convention. that's their plan at least. that's why the establishment is suddenly pushing to keep the candidates in, especially rubio and kasich.

cruz has already done some damage by carrying texas and some other states to chip away from trump's lead as much as he could. but the states coming up are not very kind to cruz, so it's hard to see what other potential he has now that almost the whole south + iowa have voted. but he'll stay in to siphon off as much as he can regardless.

the establishment need kasich and rubio to stay in though. why, you might ask? their home states are winner-take-all, and those contests are coming up. the establishment needs them to win ohio and florida. these two states are absolutely fucking ginormous in terms of delegates (ohio awards 66, and florida awards 99).

now, granted, rubio and kasich could never actually win the 1200 delegates they'd need to win the nomination. but they don't have to. they only have to act as spoilers to prevent trump from reaching the threshold 1200 delegates he needs to avoid a brokered convention. and if trump loses those 165 delegates from FL/OH (or god forbid other winner-take-all states down the road as well), it might be difficult to get those 1200 delegates. this is why we're getting HUGE money and negative ads coming in right now that are going to blitz the fuck out of trump in order to help rubio and kasich win their home states.

that's all the establishment has to do. they don't have to beat trump's delegate numbers (because they can't). all they have to do is manage to pull a spoiler and prevent him from obtaining the 1200 he needs.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.