[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America has never stopped being great. But we do need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>America has never stopped being great. But we do need to make America whole again.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>66053114
Seems like an attack on Obama desu
>>
Country is divided by race, gay vs straight, etc....
>>
>>66053114

She means we need to annex Canada and probably most of Mexico.
>>
> Make us whole again.

Didn't know this bitch played Dead Space. Praying to every god I know she doesn't know where to find a Marker
>>
THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su3JIS9VbtY

MAKE AMERICA WHOLE AGAIN

WHITE SUPREMACY
>>
>>66053114
She means she wants more gibs for niggers and less cops.
>>
>>66053114
she meant
>i'm a stupid cunt just like op
>>
She means aint fucking nothing he has the brain of a rat.. maniatic bitch
>>
Forced reeducation camps for Republicans.
Americans will be much happier when they're all liberal.
>>
>>66053114
>Trump is wrong, but Trump is right
>>
Political cry for unity. *We* need to make America *whole* again.

Sets her up for a lot of pander. The Republican split us up. Income inequality cause Bernie is getting support from that. Racial split because blacks are disappointly easy to influence. Middle class vs the elite, because they totally don't influence Hillary with money.
>>
>>66053332
what the fuck dude she's right. let everyone practice freely.
>>
File: Make us whole.jpg (58 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
Make us whole.jpg
58 KB, 640x512
>>66053114
Make us whole.
>>
>>66053114
cultural marxism
>>
>>66053114
Make America hole* again

she wants the dick
>>
>>66053114
She means she will unite all the blacks, Asians, Latinos, gays and gas the kikes/cis white males.
>>
>>66053114
It's just a catchphrase used to appeal to minorities. Reality is she would rather keep America divided so she can keep pushing the narrative that the white man is keeping other races down.
>>
She's has her usual scphiel, she has accomplish nothing other than enriching her buddies and herself.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/hillary-2016-campaign-hides-47-unexplained-deaths-former-political-associates/
>>
>>66053313
This, desu, not looking forward to fighting necromorphs
>>
>>66053147
Stop with that desu shit. It makes you seem like an autistic shut in. The Japanese are laughing at you
>>
>>66053208
I mean, she's not wrong...
>>
>>66053623
Yep. It's a toxic type of politics that ultimately ruins whatever institution uses them (e.g..South Africa).
>>
She means we should let fags fuck and suck each other in the streets and let a bunch of refugees in to fuck our wives while we work to give them welfare money.
>>
>>66053114
Annex Canada
>>
>>66053708
the rub is that by "make whole again" she means

"accept all our progressive policies, open borders, and my establishment masters without question, lest you be considered "intolerant".
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 597x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 597x467
We're going to burn down Atlanta again.
>>
>>66053780
to be fair, intolerance has plagued america since its very conception
>>
>>66053332
If this is about white supremacy im down
>>
>>66054092
You should stop being fair and start being great again.
>>
>>66054074
>turning Georgia into a redder state than Oklahoma

capcha: reb dead
>>
>>66053699

I am trying to get more into Japanese culture and figure I'll start with the food, desu a sushi buffet down the road
>>
>>66054128
Inclusivity is great
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 314x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 314x190
>>66053114
MAKE US WHOLE
>>
>>66053114
>infrastructure crumbling
>bleeding money
>17 trillion in debt
>can't enforce our borders

Sure U.S. never stopped being great

Let's dispel this fiction
>>
>>66054128

FUCK YEAH
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.