[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The rejoicing never ends...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: MHP.png (244 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
MHP.png
244 KB, 620x349
Here's a reminder that she's been fired.
YIPPEE!!!
>>
Post things that trigger this nigger

>"HARD WORK"
>>
>>66051533
>Interracial adoption.
I know how /pol/ feels about blacks but I'm of the opinion we should be adopting more of them to raise correctly.
>>
>>66051507
Where will they find another negro for Maddow to patronize on her show?
>>
>>66051686
Joy Reid.
>>
>>66051793
She had a show and it was cancelled, I think

so did Frank Sinatra's kid
>>
>>66051507
She quit so she gets no unemployment check. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66051507
Sauce?
>>
File: Selfie.jpg (73 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Selfie.jpg
73 KB, 720x960
Who is this and why should I care
>>
>>66051507
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I NEED SOME FUCKING SAUCE ON THIS DELICIOUS BREAD.
>>
>>66051507

Literally Who?
>>
>>66051938
True, but I think they both still work for MSNBC in some capacity. MSNBC rarely fires anyone especially if they're low on the totem pole.

>>66051962
Yeah she walked away from a severance package because it was attached to what she called a "gag" order. Of course that deal would have cut into her perpetual professional victimhood.
>>
>>66051648
They tried that in Australia and all they get now is butthurt over it.
>>
>>66052103
this, and video? another meltdown like the nigger from cnn?
>>
>>66052023
>>66052099
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/27/media/melissa-harris-perry-msnbc/
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/28/media/melissa-harris-perry-msnbc/
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/01/media/melissa-harris-perry-msnbc-farewell/index.html

I've heard different stories for why she had tampons as earrings. It was trying and obviously failing to make some socio-political point though.
>>
>>66051507
Why are there tampons on her ears
>>
>>66052103
>>66052189
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/msnbc-host-who-sees-racism-everywhere-is-fired-when-she-calls-her-bosses-a-bunch-of-racists
>>
>>66052349
I think she was taunting those of us who kept complaining that the smug coming out of her mouth made us bleed from the ears.
>>
>>66052349
Because she is a proud feminist, you misogynist scumbag.
>>
MSNBC tried so hard to capture Olbermann's charisma by hiring up his guest commentators. They sorta lucked out with Rachel Maddow, since she's somewhat smart. But they fucking ate a bullet on this nigger.

She was never very good. Never interesting. And when given a soap box, made everything about niggers.

Niggers never realize how little whites want to hear their whining. They think doing it twice a week for 3 minutes at a time works - so why not do it every night for a full hour?!?!

Same with that Wilmore faggot from The Daily Show. He thought his schtick got laughs twice a month, so maybe people will tune in for an hour of it. Of course, it turns out that even the most blue-pilled faggots don't reeeeally care that much about the imagined plight of the welfare-class niggers.

The fact that MSNBC continued to sink money into this cunt is proof of how hard they wanted to cuck for leftist delusions. She should thank them and take her severance check.
>>
>>66052169
>Interracial adoption
>They tried that in Australia

FUCKING KEK. That's the nicest way I've ever heard it put. They went into the bush and seized babies at gunpoint to be raised by white families.
>>
>>66052358

thank you anon
>>
>>66051507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ruLqU_ndw
>>
>>66052284
She was a halfwit shitty host that always made me change the channel after lazing into MSNBC after starting on Morning Joe. She is the perfect example of an uppity nigger trying to be inflammatory racially all the fucking time.
Why the fuck does MSNBC hire the worst minority hosts? Except for the black guy on that 4 person show that is no longer on, he was alright.
>>
Haha the cleansing has begun.
>>
>>66052508
because abos rape and abuse every single child they have. They are savages who don't deserve the title of Homo Sapien. Now, because of what was actually a humanitarian act, Australian Child Protective Services can't intervene when they continue to rape and abuse children because MUH LOST GENERATION.
Whites need to learn to overcome guilt, because infants that they insist are human are being abused constantly because of it.
>>
And, we don't have to listen to that annoying lisp anymore.
>>
>>66052284
>It was trying and obviously failing to make some socio-political point though.

I'm sure that's the spin she wants to put on it, but all it really is, is a poorly thought out attempt at upping the shock value of her appearances.
>>
>>66051507
monkey stammers reading the teleprompter anyway
>>
>>66052716
Toure on The Cycle?
>>
>>66055917
so fucking true
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.