[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets debunk the lies the media says about Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1450740824348.png (177 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
1450740824348.png
177 KB, 299x400
Lets start with the Drumpf.
https://youtu.be/RrBPN3Lybeg
https://youtu.be/b_yRpEbFeG4
Trump's grandfather changed the name to escape persecution after WW1. Anyone that uses Drumpf is worse than those that kept saying Barack hussien Obama.
Second the fuck Trump videos
https://youtu.be/erwf4jre98Q
The KKK accusations
https://youtu.be/45ggeJSrvd0
And common lies
https://youtu.be/Gw8c2Cq-vpg
>>
File: 1455138997290.jpg (24 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
1455138997290.jpg
24 KB, 546x320
Self bump.
>>
Some people call him a white supremacist too.. I think Harry Reid called him it. Absolutely fucking retarded
>>
>>66044126
Literally unsubbed from Sargon for saying he prefers Bernie Sanders
Good riddance
Anyone that supports Sanders is an insult to intellect
>>
shit thread
>>
shit thread
>>
>>66046372
>>66046000
Contribute then faggots. The Jon Oliver shit gets a thread every 4 hours, and it's spreading through the internet.
>>
>>66046000
why? cant stump trump right?
>>
>>66046565
because this nigger is shilling his thread in a bunch of other threads
>>
File: 1234213423.jpg (755 KB, 2904x3208) Image search: [Google]
1234213423.jpg
755 KB, 2904x3208
>>66044126
>>
Look op. The fact trump is even running is absurd.

The reason they can't pin him with anything is because he's not a politician with a record and his fan base are, well, kind of slow. Sorry to say this.

Any self respecting person would not vote trump and any self respecting person would not put trump in charge of their country.

My prime minister that I voted for says trump is a joks candidate and I have to side with him because he's my prime minister.

Sorry. Please look into other candidates. Sometimes having a president with an establishment behind them is for the best because at least they're kept from being too stupid.
>>
>>66046909
>My prime minister that I voted for says trump is a joks candidate and I have to side with him because he's my prime minister.

LOL I think we found the biggest cuck on pol. Do you even think for yourself you moron?
>>
>>66046985
See the third sentence of my first post.

Sorry.
>>
>>66046909
Can't tell if this is shit posting, or cuck posting.
>>
>>66047082

What other candidate is better then? It doesn't mean anything at this point. I'd rather sit back and laugh and see how Trump handles things than snakes or faggots like Hillary, Rubio or Bernie.

Doesn't even matter because you're a faggot leaf and your opinion doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
>>66046767
Thanks anon.
>>
>>66046706
Only in 3 other Trump threads, that had Jon Oliver in them.
>>
>>66044126
Bump 4 Trump
>>
>>66047288
You're just proving my point even more.

The republicans had good candidates but trump suffocated them all. He is a plague on the party.

All that's left is Hillary. You'll just have to look past her email scandal and put up with her for four years and hope she doesn't screw up. Chances are she won't because she doesn't want the first woman president being a hack job.
>>
>>66046909

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>66047850

Your opinion is irrelevant so it doesn't matter. Hillary would destroy this country and let immigrants fuck it up even more. You';re fucking retarded if you think she would be beneficial to anyone but big business.
>>
>>66047288
Oh and I think outside opinions should be counted because they're just that - outside opinions. I can understand you're fixated on trump because he's a polarizing figure, but you're fixated on him for all the wrong reasons and he's manipulated you into liking him.

Don't you get that you're being played? The man is smart. A little too smart. And no morals when it comes to running.
>>
>>66048008
It's not irrelevant.

I could easily say the same thing to you re: see the third paragraph of my first post but I wouldn't do that.
>>
>>66047850

And WHAT "good candidates"? Bush? Are you kidding me here?

>>66048038

I'm not getting played because we're fucked either way. That's my whole point that you keep ignoring. It doesn't matter at this point, the country is fucked either way. At least Trump is someone fringe and someone that makes the establishment squirm. Good enough for me. I don't know what you'd expect to come out of this election if anyone else theoretically won but its not what you're thinking.

>>66048126

I said your opinion is irrelevant because you're from Canada not the US. but its ok you do have a point I guess. Its just that someone not from America is going to understand anything and all you have is a worldview tainted by the Mainstream media.
>>
File: 1449625126680.jpg (653 KB, 1000x1023) Image search: [Google]
1449625126680.jpg
653 KB, 1000x1023
Bump
>>
>>66046909
>My prime minister that I voted for says trump is a joks candidate

LITERALLY A KUCK.
>>
>>66048417
I've followed this as much as you have. On here and on Reddit. I know everybody is a hypocrite in the Repub Party.

But hey, trump suffocated everyone and they're gone. You've made your bed and now you must sleep in it.

And yes there were good options before trump slandered them to death. Rand Paul, huckabee etc. trump stole the spotlight and just because he could doesn't mean he should have.

Look into Rand Paul. Google Rand Paul debates and really watch his tone and message. He was on point and should be in the race still.
>>
>>66048528
Yes and I trust his word and stand behind him based on principle.

I also came to the same conclusion myself.
I would die for Trudeau so why wouldn't I follow his lead.
>>
>>66048731

They weren't good candidates either. They had no leverage whatsoever. They wouldn't have gotten anything done either and are too weak. Sorry I just disagree here and think those other repub candidates were absolutely terrible. Trump had better charisma and is more persuasive. That's a quality that a president is supposed to have. Might sound delusional to you, but I just honestly don't believe Cuckabee or Rand would have gotten anything done with our current senate/house situation
>>
>>66048905
If trump wins I doubt he'd have any luck either.

But there's a chance. Trump is a gamble. Sounds like you want to gamble. Go for it.
>>
>>66049006
It's prob a gamble either way my fellow leaf bro. I think a gamble is what we do need. Just too many years of mediocre presidents and policies that have either gone nowhere or have sunk our economy. We'd need a miracle either way
>>
>>66046767
>applied memetics

Top keckle
>>
>>66046909
Wow only one blue pill, not the whole bottle.
>>
>>66049438
What do you mean? I choose to live in a false reality. I never looked into blue pill red pill.
>>
File: sjwsbtfo.png (457 KB, 651x566) Image search: [Google]
sjwsbtfo.png
457 KB, 651x566
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.