[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tick Tock wagecuck, it's almost bedtime. Better get to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (235 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 409x409
Tick Tock wagecuck, it's almost bedtime. Better get to sleep soon or you will be tired all day at work tomorrow.

Oh don't worry about me, I'm just going to smoke some weed and watch some anime until 3am. Then I will wake up perfectly rested at around 11am. It sure is nice to have no alarm clock!
>>
(you)
>>
Just wait until Trump ends Neetbux and you start eating your own semen just to keep from starving to death.
>>
And how exactly do you afford ask this?
>>
>>66041973
I live in my grandparents house and get $1200 per month in disability, and $200 per month for food. More than enough for everything I need. I actually am saving up to move out.
>>
>>66042298
Lol disabled will be cleansed soon anyways
>>
>>66042298
Disability for what?
>>
IDGAF HOW NEAT YOU ARE

DO YOU WANT TO MAGA OR NOT?
>>
>>66042562
autism
>>
File: So.jpg (108 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
So.jpg
108 KB, 600x535
So this is some kind of achievement of something OP? kek
>>
>>66042562
Schizophrenia and Psychosis
>>
It would be nice for a couple of weeks but after that I would grow bored and extremely lonely. Don't you get bored or lonely?
>>
>>66041662
>smoke some weed and watch some anime until 3am
>There are people who actually think this is something to brag about
>>
>>66042753
Ah, for real?

Your life sound like it sucks, good luck man
>>
>>66041662
I'm pretty curious about the point of these threads. They seem to be posted a lot on a couple boards.

I'm self employed and get to set my own schedule day to day so I'd like to think I'm not a wagecuck.

Who makes these threads? Actual neets or just trolls?
>>
>>66042753
Oh damn. My brother has schizophrenia and he only gets around $750. Hes on the east coast so maybe its adjusted for cost of living.
>>
>>66042298

But you're a social reject and a loser with no plans or ambitions in life. You're a useless waste and I wouldn't wish your life on anyone.
>>
>>66041662
Do you want to MAGA or not?

That is what matters here.
>>
>>66041662
youll be 40 before you know it
>holy shit, where did my life go?
>>
Mfw I was diagnosed with acute psychosis and a schizophrenic episode at 21 and went to a mental hospital. I still graduated from university and have job at 23. Low energy faggot.
>>
OP ANSWER US YOU PSYCHO FUCK
THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERYONE
AS LONG AS YOU AND YOUR HALLUCINATIONS WANT TO MAGA

>>66043303
>>66042583
>>
File: ima.jpg (24 KB, 276x300) Image search: [Google]
ima.jpg
24 KB, 276x300
Feels good OP, I'm actually starting to enjoy being a depressed neet, wagecucks are even more depressed than me they just don't have time to see a doctor.
>>
>>66043353
And so will you, what's your point? We're all going to die so why not try to enjoy life? Why waste it being a slave to capitalism?
>>
>>66043009

I actually admire their satisfaction with doing nothing. Like in the same way you can feel peaceful watching cattle graze, oblivious to the world around them.
>>
Learn to love work and further society instead of leeching off of it. You will feel more fulfilled than jerking off, smoking pot and watching cancer all day.
>>
File: 1406838843718.jpg (21 KB, 320x334) Image search: [Google]
1406838843718.jpg
21 KB, 320x334
>>66042298
Nice. I am a 5-year NEET, but stepped it up in the last year or so especially following the death of my mother last month, I am the executor of her estate and took care of her in the last month. I don't feel bad for being a leech, although maybe I should, all I can do is move forward and be thankful for the time I spent as a lazy asshole. Becoming normie is scary but I believe I can do it and maybe one day be rich, or at least rich enough to buy weed and watch anime in my freetime. Good luck anon, you are living "the dream" and I hope you never get cucked by the jews. God bless.
>>
>>66041662

I did shit all but smoke weed and vidya for 2 months and lived well in the time. It drove me nuts. I wanted to be working, doing something real with my time.

Nobody wants to be a NEET except for low T betas. Losers!
>>
>>66042298
If you actually have those mental conditions I feel for you m8. My life has been falling apart the past few years because I can't keep it together anymore.

I get so paranoid like everyone is watching me and feel threatened by everyone I see. I get paranoid until I start getting angry and get urges to ram into other cars in traffic. Like when you go to do something and get that 'urge' right before you start moving. I've stopped myself more than a few times.

I get swarms of negative thoughts non stop and I don't even know if its me thinking the thoughts. Like someone will say something nice at work (when I had a job) and immediately the voice in my head tells me they are only saying that because they dont want me to know that I hate them.
Sometimes the thoughts dont stop and they feel like they are the only thing in my head and its all I can do to maintain and not start crying and screaming in random fits of rage. The worst is when people come around and go 'is everything ok?' and I can't maintain enough to answer coheriently.

Fuck man. I need to be locked up before I hurt someone. I'm going to end up dead or in prison.
>>
File: 14.jpg (78 KB, 1089x283) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
78 KB, 1089x283
Again this neet shit
>>
>>66043908
>>66043634
This. As someone who is insane and could live with parents or rely on handouts for a living, working is way, way better than not working.
>>
6' 9" tall with a 11 inch cock making over 200k a year reporting in
>>
>>66044687
Yeah, and I'm 7'5" with a 20 inch cock making 4 billion a year.
>>
>Be NEET, wanna work
>Finally get job, wanna go back to being NEET
At least I have money to buy shit when ever Iw ant it.
>>
>>66041662

Go say the same thing to your parents who are suffering to support your useless cancer ass. It'll be top bantz.
>>
>>66041662
>weed
>anime

What's it like to be a total degenerate?
>>
>>66041662
Man, i hate my job.

Need to find a new one.
>>
>>66045274
How am I a degenerate?
>>
>>66044950
>Emperor Trump himself is in this thread
Holy shit
>>
>>66044195
Try any meds or Pot?
>>
>>66042298
such is life
>>
>>66044687
Lol I'm only 6' 4" but my cock is 12 girthy inches (each inch girthier than the last) and I make 1 million just from investment income alone.

Suck it, manlet weeb
>>
>>66045380
Become a neet ;-)
>>
Fuck you
>>
File: blackbat1.jpg (183 KB, 1972x392) Image search: [Google]
blackbat1.jpg
183 KB, 1972x392
>>66045824

This is an actual picture of my cock, suck it you faggots
>>
File: image.gif (834 KB, 370x283) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
834 KB, 370x283
>>66046553
More likely you're the white cuck in this pic
>>
File: 1454100075813.jpg (28 KB, 539x360) Image search: [Google]
1454100075813.jpg
28 KB, 539x360
>worked part time for two years
>just gave my resignation and will stop really soon
>spared 30k
>will travel the world for 1-2 years
>cutie at work sent me a really long message saying she's sad we didn't get to know each other a bit more ;)

>tfw no solitude driven anxiety
>tfw no disability
>tfw 6:30am and cosy in my train to work
>tfw live with 2 childhood friends and have fun and not my crazy deaf grandma
>>
>>66046978
Jelly. How can I immigrate to Switzerland? Could I pretend to be a Syrian refugee?
>>
>>66041662
I watch anime till 3am, smoke weed and wake up with no alarm clock rested enough to recognize that just because you've elected not to participate in life and ignore everything around you doesn't mean you've escaped reality. And the reality is, you are going to wind up as a useless adult with no marketable skills. Congratulations on embracing your depreciating value as a human.
>>
>>66046786
mods!
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.