[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an Indian Living in Australia. What would you like to tell me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: beard.jpg (357 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
beard.jpg
357 KB, 900x1200
I am an Indian Living in Australia.

What would you like to tell me.
>>
POO
>>
>>66040043
ficki ficki ficki or whatever you think

Accept it and you'll be good at it. You'll discover that, after all, it was an illusion.
>>
You're handsome.
>>
Congrats.
Don't fucking squander it.
>>
>>66040170
VINDALOO
>>
Poo
>>
>>66040043

Why is Kohli such a cunt?
>>
>>66040260
Kek, you read my mind. You beat me to it.
>>
>>66040043
Don't come to my beautiful land and shit in our glorious streets.
>>
>>66040043
POO
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 359x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 359x410
>>66040043
YOU'RE A BLOWJOB, AND YOUR BRAIN IS A FUCKING TOILET.
>>
>>66040043
Be Australian and not Indian. Assimilate. People won't care about you in a bad way then.
>>
File: designated.jpg (4 MB, 6192x3416) Image search: [Google]
designated.jpg
4 MB, 6192x3416
Nice beard.

Also, enjoy the streets. They're all non-designated.
>>
>>66040043
4/10 Would buy overpriced gasoline and nachos from.
>>
>>66040043
GTFO. Your poo-in-loo race has an entire continent and 1 billion people. We beat the abos fair & square and took the place by force. You have not done that. You will be evicted by force by us soon enough.
>>
>>66040043
I think you should sterilize yourself fast before you spread your infectious, subhuman genes.
>>
poo in loos can never grow a beard without looking like a dead eyed terrorist
>>
OP here. Actually lol'ind hard at some of your responses. You're all such cheeky kunts m(9-1)s.
>>
Nice taxi, OP.
>>
>>66040043
nice
good job
>>
>>66040941

It's true. I've actually had the cops called on me when I went to pick up my online shopping. The forced me to open it when they intercepted me on the pavement. It was just clothes. Was kinda humiliating desu senpai.

:(
>>
POO IN LOO
>>
File: 1453086201700.gif (2 MB, 433x325) Image search: [Google]
1453086201700.gif
2 MB, 433x325
>>66041017
LOL
>>
I have known a couple indians in high school that I was friends with. You guys are alright in my book, although I only met christian indians. Can't imagine how shitty india is believing people are born into certain castes and shit

Anyway, God be with you
>>
>>66040043
poo in the loo!
>>
Fuck I hate the aussie boomers for letting your race into Aus. I confronted 2 of them over it yesterday. They had tears in their eyes they were so ashamed.
>>
>>66040283
>>66040424

IN
>>
>>66041777

What's wrong with us senpai?
>>
Do westernized indians cheat on their husbands?

there's a qt 34 y/o indian professor milf at my uni and she keeps flirting with me, she has young kids tho.

Wouldn't mind hitting that desu.
>>
>>66040043

What are you doing here, you have your own country to poo wherever you like.

Shave your beard so you don't look like a goddamn terrorist.

What is your religion?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.