[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've been seeing a lot of former Mexican president Vicente
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: Vicente_Fox_WEF_2003_cropped.jpg (270 KB, 744x1040) Image search: [Google]
Vicente_Fox_WEF_2003_cropped.jpg
270 KB, 744x1040
We've been seeing a lot of former Mexican president Vicente Fox due to him coming after Donald Trump, But I'm curious of how the Mexican people feel about him. Was he a good president or at least considered a good president?
>>
>>66039951
Fox era un cornudo
>>
"meh"
>>
>>66039951
He is a handsome man with a competent mustache.
More is not expected of a Mexican President.
You can try expecting it but you'll end up like the kids at the Olympics.
>>
Donald Trump would kick his ass in a fist fight.
>>
This man embodies many of the things wrong with Mexico, namely, that the country is ruled by a small, mostly White minority that has cut off social mobility for others and rule only with their own self interest in mind.

In Mexico, this small minority usually has either foreign last names or Spanish surnames that come from the nobility and not the typical Spanish/Mexican surnames.

Trump would do Mexico a bigger favor than Fox ever did by shredding NAFTA and letting the Mexicans develop their own economy.
>>
Same fucker sold himself out to the Mexican Drug Cartels that ran his fucking nation and pay Mexican Taxes.

He's a criminal druglord, and a scam artist.

If North America is to succeed Mexico has to be straightened out strictly, and severely.
>>
He was the first president from a different party in over 70 years (fun Game: guess which party is un power right now) so the expectations were huge, and even unreal. He was pretty meh, kept a nice economy but was a big political failure, which was "bad", apparently.

He was good, but he didn't make México first world so we hate him.
>>
>>66040586
Pretty much this

It was a decent time under him, "meh" but good to live in, unlike now
>>
>>66040552
How Iberian do you reckon the Mexican /pol/acks are?
>>
>>66039951
I couldn't vote back then but rooted for him back then because fuck PRI but him and his sucessor turned out to be failures so I was left with no options but to vote PRI this time.
>>
>>66041249

Why do you come on /pol/? Isn't /pol/ stormfront 2.0? Don't they all hate you?
>>
>>66041249
>Voting for the party responsible for everything wrong with the country
>Because the other party didn't do that well
Come on man, Fox did absolutely nothing thats right, however Calderon had the right idea but all of his efforst where curbstomped by electing the PRI again
>>
>>66039951
>mexican government
>mexicans being able to evaluate their government

if mexicans could run a country it wouldn't be fucking mexico.

Also the guy is a tall Spaniard, hardly your average taconigger.
>>
>>66041381
I'm a closet weeb that's into politics too, also the bantz.
>>
>>66039951

It's ironic since he was the closest thing we had to Trump, he was the populist candidate against the establishment that ruled the country for 70 years, and humiliated the opposing candidate calling him "manlet" and "sissy", giving him the middle finger etc. on national TV, much like how Trump wrecked Jeb.

Once he won, he turned into a disappointment compared to the HUGE hype he had, things barely changed and by the end of his term the narco violence started rising fast.
>>
He's German.
>>
>>66040552
how true is this? how easy would it be for an american to fuck around with these people?
>>
>We are not pain for that fuck in wole!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66042473
The people who run Mexico are not the typical Mexicans you see in the US. They're usually European like he is.
>>
File: puta.gif (2 MB, 320x414) Image search: [Google]
puta.gif
2 MB, 320x414
Mexican politicians are all absolutely corrupt and the only reason they'd come out publicly against Trump is that they are afraid that actual border enforcement will cut into their drug profits.

These men have no souls at all.
>>
>>66040122
That's mexi for cuck
>>
>>66039951
he was meme president
>>
>>66042230
He's also rumored to be in bed with the drug cartels, such a disappointment
>>
File: Capture.jpg (47 KB, 853x473) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47 KB, 853x473
>>66039951

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/05/16/mexico-fox-wont-apologize-for-racial-comment.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6PHBlUg3U
>>
>>66041381
Just checked that site and /pol/ is nowhere close to them

Back on topic, Fox was pretty meh tier which was a "good" thing considering some of the other guys before and after him.
Honestly, nobody remembered him until he went full "mexican intellectual"
>>
>>66043890
why should he apologize? he's right. everyone knows blacks are lazy and horrible workers, if they even work.
>>
File: 1425709325830.jpg (39 KB, 456x502) Image search: [Google]
1425709325830.jpg
39 KB, 456x502
Id compare his hype to obama's.

We were all like YEAH CHANGE! Just like you gringos back in 08
>>
>>66044765
truly tbhf
>>
I miss Salinas.
>>
File: retard.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>66039951
Hes not even current

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/demon-nigger-4
>>
>>66040586
I remember the locals permanently visiting from Mexico ecstatic about Fox and all this talk about Pan vs PRI then he did nothing notable and disappeared. Calderon took over afterwards and none of the local visitors ever spoke of things again.
>>
>>66045351
Saddest way it could have been put.
>>
>mexicans unironically talking about "voting" like it matters and the cartels don't run their gubment
>>
>>66043890
everyone knows blacks are fucking lazy shits brah
>>
>>66046014
Seriously. During the last election the corruption was just disgustingly obvious, they didn't even tried to pretend otherwise. In the city I was staying they were paying around 20 dollars for some votes.

The hilarious thing about it, was that it was around the time the US was bitching about Crimea's vote being rigged.
>>
>>66041249
Can you tell me more about the political parties in Mexico?
>>
>>66043811
Probably why he doesn't want the wall. Drug smuggling will be more difficult.
>>
>>66046813
They're all the same. There's a shit load of them too, because they receive money from the government for existing. Members also tend to jump around different parties.
>>
>>66041381
>le redditors first time on /pol/
diversity is our greatest strength faggot leaf
>>
>>66039951
"HOST COUNTRY"
>>
>>66040695
He wasn't president 50 years ago. 2000-2006. If it isn't good now he probably wasn't all that good. We will be recovering from Bush forever and Obama too if we can't get this healthcare fiasco overturned in time.
>>
>>66047745
>If it isn't good now he probably had a lot to do with it.
>>
>>66044765
Idk. 150,000 people haven't died in the US since the start of a crazy drug war. So you could say your country has changed, but not for the better.
>>
>>66046813
Mexico has a multi party system:
PRI was the only party that mattered for over 70 years.
PAN is a right leaning party
PRD is a left leaning one.

But honestly in mexico ideological alignment doesn't really matter since there's been cases when PAN & PRD have formed coalitions despite ideological differences just for the sake of trying to be competitive against PRI, I haven't seen stuff like that happen in America until republicans started saying they would support Clinton over Trump

There's also a bunch of other parties that don't matter much and only exist to enrich their leadership since if you have enough people to form a party you get automatic public funding.
>>
I remember as a kid when my parents were doing the peace sign. Apparently it was a Fox thing. That or my parents were retarded. They drove us all the way to Tijuana to vote for him.
>>
File: 1436488121451.jpg (17 KB, 509x446) Image search: [Google]
1436488121451.jpg
17 KB, 509x446
>>66039951
>how the Mexican people feel about him
He is very very forgettable. Nothing happened aside him saying we are better than blacks.

Also, the fuck he do? I haven't seen anything on the news.
>>
>>66047834
My gf's family has politicians in PRI and PAN, there is no real divide. They all socialize openly, hate them all.
>>
>>66039951
He was borderline retarded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAItJWBfJrw
>>
>>66048137
We know this, we also know the PRI crated lots of puppets parties but try fighting them when 60% of the population is poor, has no access to the internet or even new and they are given 50 dollars and a burrito for their vote.

And then you have the low/middle class who for a long time have been blackmailed to support certain parties ("you have a nice healthcare given by this union I control, it would be a shame if you voted for the other party"), then you have people who vote for the same party because they take it as if it was a religion or a football team and finally the fuckers who never vote.

We are fucked at every angle m8.
>>
>>66048065
>Also, the fuck he do? I haven't seen anything on the news.
He's been basically going to CNN anf Fox News talking shit about Donald Trump comparing him to Hitler for wanting to build a wall and deport illegal immigrants
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyHJ34fg-F4
>>
>>66039951
>Ask Mexicans about last president
>Mostly US flags reply
Please be legals
>>
>>66048852
Given enougth time illegals become legals, unless you are fuck huge rich the legal process can take longer than jumping the border to shit a kid and eventually get citizenship.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.