[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANSWER THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: ai shinozaki.jpg (320 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
ai shinozaki.jpg
320 KB, 1500x1500
Is it racist for an Asian person to not want to procreate with a white person? Or is it not racist because they want to keep their race pure?

Whites answer only please.
>>
Asians have small dicks
>>
It's preference, not racism.
>>
Neither
>>
>>66039418
Not racist imo.
>>
>>66039418
It's racist but so what.

Let them be racist if they want.
>>
>>66039418
Whites are shit they are the biggest degenerates of all time they should be gassed along with black people
>>
>>66039552
Not how big it is, it's how you use it.

>>66039560
I mean would white people on /pol/ be offended for not wanting to mix with the superior race? Is it alright for non whites to want to keep their own races pure or...?
>>
Not racist, everyone has a preference you can't force them to get wet/hard over something they don't like.
>>
It is racist by definition as in it is discriminating based on race, but it's not the bad kind of racism because it's not denying anyone rights/freedom/life/etc on the grounds of race.
>>
argentinan here,0% racist
>>
>>66039418
In the new redefinition yes, everything is racist.
In civilization, no, you enjoy absolute consumer sovereignty over who you choose to sleep with.
>>
>>66039418
>Is it racist for an Asian person to not want to procreate with a white person?
No, and even if it were, thats their prerogative.
>>
>>66039651
So does that mean race mixing is good?

>>66039785
I mean more specifically only because they want to produce Asian babies, not because they hate whites or think they're ugly or unworthy.
>>
File: 1454377228627.jpg (265 KB, 900x1278) Image search: [Google]
1454377228627.jpg
265 KB, 900x1278
>>66039418
Test

And don't kid yourself, everyone wants white dick
>>
>>66039418
I am white, I don't consider it racist at all. I my self prefer white women. But Asian would be my second choice followed by lightskinned hispanic.
>>
>>66039552
>muh dick
OP said whites only
>>
>>66039862
I still stand by my earlier post.
>>
>>66039418

Just find someone to procreate with. Nobody will ever love you like your biological children do.

Anyone else who says they will take better care of you in your old age than your children is trying to rip you off. ESPECIALLY if it's the government.
>>
>>66039418
>is not being degenerate racist?
Wew.
>>
I've rejected black people because they were black, and they get really angry. They really think women should coal burn for racial equality
>>
>>66039418
its honourable is what it is lad
>>
>>66039944
Unless you give birth to a sociopath.... :(

>>66039955
Sorry I am just confused about /pol/. I am a newfag to this board. I just want to know if it's okay for non-whites to prefer their own race and want to put their race first like white people here do. And if not what to do instead.
>>
>>66039418
white male here

all asian females under 50 want white dick

that's just science senapi
>>
>>66039862
>So does that mean race mixing is good?

You misread my post. I'm not making a moral judgement on racism.

I'm saying : they have a right to be racist. Good or bad, Asians can hate white people all they want. They can refuse to date them all they want. Doesn't matter.
>>
it's only racist if it's because of their skin color, if it is because different culture or IQ, it's fine.
>>
>>66040150
No no I don't mean out of hate, just love of our own race. I am a Korean born person who wants to have Korean children. I don't hate white people at all and think most white people are pretty, I just want to have a child who is like me and shares my race, so no whites or blacks.
>>
>>66039418
Because the world is running so low on racially pure Asians...
>>
File: KK.png (23 KB, 243x260) Image search: [Google]
KK.png
23 KB, 243x260
>>66039418
White here. No its not racist to no want to procreate with a white person. Just like I have no desire to procreate with a black person. It's just preference.
>>
>>66040386
So you do want me to take a white woman away from your gene pool?
>>
File: taeyeonimv.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
taeyeonimv.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
No.

Because white people fetishise Asians so its only reasonable for them to be wary of whites.
>>
>>66040448
>Taeyeon
Muh micro dick.
>>
>>66040381
Sure brah. Why not?

You're entitled to have pure breed Korean babies with your pure breed Korean wife.

Just remember to STAY ON THE ROOF TOP DEFEND YOUR SHOP MAN THERE'S A BUNCH OF DINDU COMING HOLY SHEIT LOOK OUT THERE'S A GENTLE GIANT AT TWO O'CLOCK.
>>
>>66039418
>Is it racist for an Asian person to not want to procreate with a white person?

But I've never met an Asian woman that didn't want to procreate with me.
>>
>>66039418
It's ONLY racist if a white man exists.
>>
>>66039418
That's a stupid question.
>>
>>66039418
Asian women try so hard to be white. And they know it.
>>
File: 1391178188874.jpg (293 KB, 983x881) Image search: [Google]
1391178188874.jpg
293 KB, 983x881
>>66039418
It's not racist by any means. I don't find east Asians unattractive but I can't imagine myself giving children to one. It just seems wrong.

Koreans and Japs seem like nice people. I like them online, especially compared to some of my peers like UK and Germany. Chinks seem pretty shit-tier though.

I think a lot of people would be understanding if refused because of their race, especially if it was from an Asian. They might be upset at being refused but it's hard to take personal offense with this.
>>
>>66040608
NOOO NOT THE NIGGERS AGAIN I THOUGHT YOU WHITES HAD THEM UNDER CONTROL!
>>
>>66039418
Its racist but being racist is a good thing.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.