[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-22-51-34.png (66 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-22-51-34.png
66 KB, 320x480
Well, /pol/?
>>
The company was valued. He'd have to sell everything to invest the $400 million. How much liquid assets did he have to work with?
>>
>>66037950
Then why hasn't that cuck done it yet?
>>
>Any idiot can invest in stocks and make money
So why didn't this guy?
>>
>implying investing is an easy as putting money in a thing and letting sit
>knowing for certain that the shit you invested in will make money
>implying people don't routinely invest in things then lose EVERYTHING
retard alert
>>
>>66037950

>Yeah why didn't the president of the company just liquidate it and keep the money for himself. What a total failure!

Liberals don't even understand the basic structure of a business.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456128577894.jpg (29 KB, 491x526) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456128577894.jpg
29 KB, 491x526
I remember seeing this argument here before and someone posted an infographic proving if he had done this and invested perfectly then he would only be worth just under 1B so I guess that's what I'm looking for.
>>
>>66038527
Why don't blacks?
>>
OK let's just ignore all the facts and say that the facebook post is true.

Don't liberals hate "fat cats" who just sit back and invest all their money? Trump was running a company, employing thousands of people, including giving them health care and an opportunity to raise a family. Don't you think paying thousands of people took a lot of money out of his personal pocket? He was a job creator that didn't want to just wait for his dad to die so he can inherit a lot of money.

Liberal logic makes me sick.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-02-23-17-54.png (63 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-02-23-17-54.png
63 KB, 320x480
Pleas /pol/ help me btfo
>>
>>66037950
>>66040547
NYPA faggot. If you can't into research on your own, you are no better than the liberal shit heads who spout Bernie memes. You are proving that you are just another brainwashed idiot, only you follow the herd of a bunch of contrarian fucks on 4chan.
>>
File: mfw.png (314 KB, 429x417) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
314 KB, 429x417
If idiots can become rich playing with the stock market. Then why are so called college educated Bernie supporters drowning in crippling debt instead of using their mommy's and Goldstein's money to invest in stocks?
>>
>>66037950

while we're living in this ill conceived fantasy land, let's completely ignore the effect of taxes...
>>
>>66037950
>the company's value
>his personal networth
The fuck kind of argument is this?
>>
>>66040210
It only matters when you want it to matter.
>>
>>66040547
>A true smart businessman should end up with more than $10B
liberals everybody...
>>
File: 64304916.jpg (39 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
64304916.jpg
39 KB, 195x259
>>66040921
Fuck off back to /b/ with your NYPA bullshi t I'm asking for discussion no one actually has to DO anything but talk.
>>
>>66040547
how do you counter pure stupidity? I don't even know what the hell point he's trying to make.

in my experience, you cannot convince a liberal of what exists in the real world. they are completely incapable of rational and logical thought processes. it's best to just walk away.
>>
>>66037950
>>66040547
Bring up that he employs thousands of people and that's worth more to society than making money off the stock market. There's more to business than personal profit.
>>
>>66041087
Shit good point
>>
>brag about a job that requires no work

When will we hang Wall Street?

I don't support Trump, but atleast he built buildings for people across his nation, not just be a banking scuzbag who thinks that he's superior because he has more IOUs from the government than anyone else.

#hangWallStreet
>>
>>66040547
Creating a brand name that is known worldwide, employing masses, making powerful connections. This is an easy one to refute man, you should be able to handle it.
>>
>>66040547
If his buisness is worth 10 billion dollars in 42 years he'll consider himself a failure? Is he retarded?
>>
Post some dank pics of his buildings and say that stock markets don't build that ya dummie
>>
>>66037950
>be some random poorfag
>"WEW IF TRUMP KNEW HOW TO HANDLE MONEY HE'D HAVE MORE MONEY"
>/pol/ BTFO
>trump stumped
>Duke on suicide watch
k
>>
>>66040547
He would have lost pretty much everything in the 08' market collapse like every one else had he invested in bonds seeing that was the norm for high profile investments for at least 20 years before. He would be broke or in crippling debt had he let some bank invest it for him.
>>
>>66041906
Thanks anon this is exactly what I was looking for.
>>
dumb ass cant into finance, this is emabarssingly easy to stump, read op, read.
>>
Backpedaling?
>>
>>66043056

>All these figures take into account the 08 crash

You just saw blatant bullshit and didn't call him out on it. Ask him to explain it, ask him to provide proof for that statement. That's what liberals hate the most, having to prove the shit that comes out of their stupid fucking mouth.
>>
>>66043153

and that's not back pedaling, that bit in the middle where he said if you truly cared about society you'd vote for Sanders is a form of Ad Populum fallacy, and you should call him out on that too. This isn't hard you don't need us to argue for you.
>>
File: 1456887327842.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1456887327842.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>66043056
Tell him you want to keep your money, your constitutional rights, and most of all you want you and your family to remain safe in this country. Ask him if he has seen Europe lately.

Killshot.
>>
And how much money has he blown on shit that doesn't increase net worth. Most of us would be rich if we invested and saved every penny we earned and ate Ramen three meals a day.
>>
>>66043056
Guess he didn't take into account someone being a nationalist.
>>
>>66037950
maybe apple should have just invested in the s&p 500 then it would be as rich as apple
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.