[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/s thoughts on Cuban-Americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Cruz-and-Rubio.jpg (56 KB, 652x451) Image search: [Google]
Cruz-and-Rubio.jpg
56 KB, 652x451
/pol/s thoughts on Cuban-Americans?
>>
Uncle Tommiest of the Latinos
>>
>>66037815
That's rude

Just because they wont vote for Bernie or Hilary
>>
>>66037606
I'm Cuban American, born in Miami, voting Trump.
>>
>>66037815
Wouldn't that be Puerto Ricans?
>>
They are usually the descendants of upper class Cubans who lost their property during the revolution after it was "redistributed" by Castro.
>>
File: Cckkt9rUUAAom4B.jpg large.jpg (66 KB, 1024x1020) Image search: [Google]
Cckkt9rUUAAom4B.jpg large.jpg
66 KB, 1024x1020
>>66037606
They make for excellent Texans. Floridians, not so much.
>>
>>66037606
They are immoral rats
>>
>>66037606
You mean Canadian Rats?
>>
Coming from a Mexican American perspective: they're the uncle toms of the Hispanic community.

They basically get free admission into the U.S. just by getting on some raft and sailing into the U.S. That's it -- literally. They then throw their fellow Hispanics under the bus, and out compete each other for "who's the biggest WASP wannabe?" prize.
>>
>>66040220
>they're the uncle toms of the Hispanic community.

Because we don't vote democrat or because we act civilized? lol
>>
>>66040592
>Civilized
>Cubans

Nigger, South Florida is a shit hole primarily because of you. And yeah, you're basically puppets for the Republican party. You'd be singing a different tune if they didn't let you into this country so easily. You're literally the most privileged immigrant group into the US. Yet your senators are telling others who want a chance to fuck off? Fuck you.
>>
How come some Cubans looks way niggerer than others? Also, are the Cubans who come here illegally more or less trashy than the Cubans who stay in Cuba?
>>
>>66041281
Cuba like a lot of Caribbean countries imported a lot of niggers to work on their sugar cane production etc. They kinda have a Brazilian thing going on. I would say that most Cubans post revolution are degenerate fucks who just want a free ride in the U.S. Like I was saying earlier, there's no such as "illegal entry" for Cubans. If they're in, they're in. They basically have blanket political asylum because the US wanted to stick it to the evil commies.
>>
>>66041090

LOL

jelous cuck mudslime/nigger/wetback detected

You have to go back.
>>
>>66041090
fuck you indio

I wipe my ass with your la raza tears
>>
Cubans are better than must Mexicans. Just compare US Cuban communities to US Mexican communities. Mexicans have 5 kids and live off the welfare. Cubans are more educated and shun the trashy Mexicans.
>>
File: 640x0.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
640x0.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>66041090
>>66040220
>>66037815
CRACK OPEN A HISTORY BOOK PANCHITO AMERICANS ARENT VERY FOND OF TIRA FLECHAS

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>66041902
Spoken like someone who has never been to South Florida or Cuba. Cubans are a filthy people. I consider them to be nigger tier by and large. Their fucking accents and music repulse me.
>>
>>66038761
Not really. Some who live in Puerto Rico can't even speak English.
>>
>>66042556
I live in South Florida in an upper middle class community and don't see the shithole you are talking about.

The nigger and Mexican/central American neighborhoods are all shit down here and no shit Cuba is a shithole its communist pipo
>>
They should be raised wearing prison striped outfits cause almost everyone of them is shady as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 600x600
Let's say Rubio drops out... Where does his delegates go? Could they do this to stump the trump??
>>
>>66040220
>>66041090
>>66041712
How do you feel about all the filthy mexicans being deported when Trump is elected, you sub-human piece of liberal trash?
>>
>>66043358
feels good

maybe they can whine about Cuban Americans while they get beheaded
>>
RINOs the both of them.
>>
>>66042766
>Westchester, Kendall, Doral, Little Havana
Nice and clean, very friendly. Fresh produce and fish sold at every corner by industrious Cubans. Even fresh off the boat ones manage to find a job within hours. Highly religious and charitable.Well represented in politics and international business. Seeks a strong nationalistic America

>Homestead
Shady looking ese's lurking about trying to relieve the white Cuban out of his hard earned money.Collects welfare. '''''''''''Catholic''''''''''' for gibsmedat. Votes Democrat. Speaks unintelligible pidgin Spanish. Filthy.
>>
File: scareface.jpg (341 KB, 1500x1014) Image search: [Google]
scareface.jpg
341 KB, 1500x1014
>>66037606
>>
>>66042757
I can confirm this.
>>
>>66042556

i live in miami beach, while lot's of cubans are very ghetto and can have nigger tendencies, most are actually civilized, and all they care about is a nice car (specifically BMW) to get girls
>>
File: hialeah.jpg (113 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
hialeah.jpg
113 KB, 600x900
>>66043911

don't forget the most important one, the big H

pic related
>>
>>66046151
>tfw people shit talk hialeah because they think its funny
>no one dares shit talk overtown, liberty city, and north miami

i hate pc
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.