[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPFT STUMPFT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2521x3072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2521x3072
Based on the spectrum in pic related, Clinton will beat Trump.

I actually think Clinton will beat him by a larger margin, as she seems to be strong in VA but I gave it to Drumpft.

>inb4 increasingly nervous Trump shills try to argue against statistics
>>
>>66034600
I agree with your map except Donald will have Nevada locked down easily. Rumors are saying hes going to pick John Kasich as his running mate which locks down Ohio for him.
>>
>>66034600
>Trump not getting New York
Your prediction is shit
>>
File: 1456969520243.jpg (92 KB, 1144x643) Image search: [Google]
1456969520243.jpg
92 KB, 1144x643
>>66034600
kek The democrats can't even get turnout. Hillary and Sanders must be incredibly boring.

Good luck winning in a general election if you can't get people out to vote.
>>
>>66034924
>any state with non-whites not going to Hillary
>>
>>66034924
New York is the 6th most Liberal state you fucking autist.
>>
>>66034600
>CO
>red

lol

>>66034924

Never gonna happen. I can see Trump turning OH and PA red, maybe by a razor thin margin but NY, the world capital of jews, niggers and east coast SJWs? No way.
>>
>>66034600
John Kasich as VP would secure Ohio for the Republicans. I would also make Iowa red. The only reason it didn't go red in 2012 is because the crazy evangelicals refused to vote for a Mormon.
>>
>>66035020
There are 5 Republicans running

There are 2 Democrats running

Of course more people will vote on the Republican side.
A lot of dumbasses & white supremacists voting for Trump
A lot of traditional conservatives voting Cruz
A lot of Moderates voting Rubio
Some moderates voting Kasich
Statistic freaks voting Carson

On the Democratic side:
People already know Hillary is winning the nomination so most don't bother voting. The people that do vote Hillary vote because:
>she has the surname Clinton
>they want to participate in their government but don't know shit about politics so they just go for Hillary
>Liberals who want a woman in office

Sanders had insane turnout, but spring break rolled around & all the college kids are away.
>>
PA is also in play. VA looks like it is trending Democratic, but the polls are dynamic. If VA goes blue, PA is the only likely way to counter it. PA voted for Obama by 5.6 percentage points in 2012.
>>
>>66035622
>number of voters is not impacted by how many people are running
>>
>>66034600
He will get Ohio too.
>>
This election will come down to voter turnout. If the Dems don't show up to vote, it will result in a GOP victory and vice versa.
>>
>>66035622
Idiot, it's not about the number of people running. It about the enthusiasm. Trump and GOp have all the enthusiasm. Dems enthusiasm is just bernie and he can't win. Hillary HAS ZERO enthusiasm from voters.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 808x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 808x443
Pic related

Swing states this far

Republican turnout is stronger

Plus trump attracts Union Blues
>>
>>66035800
I doubt VA will go blue again. It only went blue because of the nigger president.
>>
File: map test.gif (194 KB, 822x582) Image search: [Google]
map test.gif
194 KB, 822x582
This would be the best case scenario for Republicans
>>
File: 1428379393040.jpg (236 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1428379393040.jpg
236 KB, 1280x960
Ohioan here, we are the swingest of swinger states. 28/30 correct selections in the last 30 elections.

I'm going to do everything I can to give Trump Ohio

Any other Ohio bros here?
>>
>>66036233
Yep pretty much this.

Trump is this years Obama and Hillary is this years McCain.
>>
>>66036296
If pa goes red so does, NM, NV and NH.
>>
>>66036236
There are many African Americans in VA. I am thinking that they will vote at lower rates because Obama is not running. Maybe Trump can win more black votes because blacks don't seem too fond of Hillary.
>>
>>66035917
that's literal bullshit

2 Democrats running
Hillary:
Hillary is guaranteed nomination
So people who want Hillary to win stay home

Bernie:
Had pretty insane turnouts until Spring Break turned up & all the college kids ran off.

Most Republicans are old white people that don't read online polls showing Trump has the nomination sealed, so they actually think that their candidate can win the nomination so they're determined to go out & vote for their candidate.

Btw, once the general election rolls around Trump will split the GOP vote by 1/3.
So many GOP members saying Trump is destroying the party so they're:
>voting third party
>not voting at all
>voting Clinton
>>
>>66035622
okay anon okay

(you)
>>
>>66034600
>trump not getting Ohio, NY, and, thus, PA
>legit
You're cute, anon. Did you forget Reagan, by the way? Trump is literally running as Reagan and Reagan won every state but MN. Cute shilling though, Rubot
>>
>>66036388
Obama won PA by 5.6 percentage points. Nevada and NH went for Obama by more than 6 so not necessarily.
>>
>>66035048
>>66035063
Current polls have him beating her there, autists
>>
>>66035211
>never going to happen
I think you underestimate how much people from New York love people from New York.
>>
>>66034600
Michigan will go to Trump because the continued butthurt over deindustrialization.
>>
>>66034600
T U R N O U T
U
R
N
O
U
T
>>
New Mexico has too many Mexicans to vote Republican. It went for Obama by more than 9 percentage points I believe.
>>
>>66036533
>GOP voting Clintion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>66036533
Demshits are supposed to have more party members than the GOP. Stop making things up to feel better about yourself
>>
>>66036607
And current polls have Hillary AND Sanders beating Trump nationally. You literally cannot argue against statistics, Trump is so BTFO.
>>
The Midwest might be up for grabs. Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan could determine the election. Although unlikely to go red, it's still possible, especially in a landslide win.
>>
trump HAS to win ohio. then he wins. could be even better if he manages to flip a blue state by moving more toward the center. but doing that is so much harder than pro-trump media will have you believe.

new york won't go red, it's hasn't been in 30+ years. NYC voted 88% democrat.
it's true that trump has shattered all voter turnout records by a lot, and that democrat turnout is down. but there is no evidence this has an effect on the outcome in the general election.
>>
>>66036533
What are you talking about spring break for, I am fairly sure more universities are not on break for another few weeks
>>
>>66036880
Yeah but they don't have more party members, I'm not making anything up they statistically have less.
>>
>>66036939
IN NY, RETARD. Plus those polls are based on what, feelings?

>trump is beating every other GOP candidate
>but he's the only one not beating Clinton in the polls
>yeah, that's logical
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>66034600
>Ohio
>Blue
>>
>>66036301
Ohioan here. Fuck Kasich
>>
Trump is a celebrity. He will win. It's that simple. Any A-list celebrity could run and win.
>>
Lmao drumpf stumpfed that is hilarious. Warp 9.̅9 sides engaged
>>
>>66036607
that poll wasn't for the whole state of new york, only long island. there's no doubt trump will do significantly better in new york, but considering how extremely biased they are towards the democrats i find it hard to believe you could flip it red in one election.
>>
>>66037238
He's Reagan's campaign reborn
>>
>>66034600
What people like you don't understand, Hillary hasn't even been tested yet. Trump has said maybe... two things ever about her? Just the bathroom issue alone almost allowed Sanders in the race.

Trump hasn't yet begun to fight. All of Hillary's material has been taken by the media already. Trump has unlimited ammo, it'll be savage.
>>
I wish I lived in a swing state. No nominee ever comes to Chicago ;(
>>
>>66037293
This is a realigning election, we've been saying it for a while. This election isn't going to look like it has been looking for a while
>>
>>66037108
Holy shit I've found the epitome of retardation

GENERAL ELECTIONS & RACES FOR YOUR PARTY'S NOMINATION ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

Basically

Trump can be a big bad scary man & say whatever he wants to Republicans

But a Democrat would BTFO him, not only are they two different stages of elections but they're two different parties.
>>
>>66037389
I mean the kennedy's were from mass, that is something. Are there any still over there?
>>
>>66036605
But bush won all those other states and didn't win PA.
>>
>>66037003
if he gets kasich as vp, i see him winning ohio, and maybe some of those northeast states, since they seem to be pretty fond of kasich
>>
>>66034924
No way will Hillary beat Trump in the state that he singlehandedly saved back in the 70's and 80's when the Real Estate depression happened. No. Way. In. Hell.
>>
>>66037238
Yeah, & Clinton's the former Secretary of State & First Lady who has run for president before.

She's much more than a celebrity.
>>
>>66036939
National polls during the beginning of the primary don't mean anything. In 2008 they had mccain beating obama by double digit.
>>
>>66037607
Yeah she's basically the spawn of Satan.
>>
>>66036533
Even before spring break the priamries were bad for the dems.
>>
>>66037601
Do you think people remember/know about that?

& do you think Trump is the one that single-handedly "saved" New York? Holy shit people on /pol/ have their head so far up Trump's ass it's unreal. Trump has big bucks & doesn't care about us middle class people.

He was a Democrat in a 2004 CNN interview, & now he's a Republican & all it took for him to become one was to say something racist.

I'm way too fucking normal to be on this board.
>>
>>66037314
>>66037417

reagan was 30 years ago. demographics have changed significantly since then, and with it so will american values.
>>
Hillary isn't winning Ohio
>>
>>66039396
her numbers are going to fall by the general election
>>
>>66036611

But he's running against two libtards who also come from NY (Hillary not actually born there but it's still her "home state").
>>
>>66035622
>2 march
>spring break
yeah whatever floats your boat kiddo
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.