[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First uterus transplant performed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
It's over, women are finished:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_157483.html

So, how long until you and your transwife are raising your natural kids, and using womyn as literal organ donors? They already donate eggs, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time...
>>
>>66029136
Implanting those things into an XX woman is vastly different to doing the same with a XY woman. Won't happen for another 10-20 years. You can't even transplant a lab grown vagina yet which in theory is a much easier procedure.
>>
>Implanting those things into an XX woman is vastly different to doing the same with a XY woman
Wrong. See the article; immunosuppression is key. Biologic sex makes no difference in terms of organ transplants; you can e.g. txplant kidneys from women to men without issue, as long as proper immunosuppression is used. The one ACTUAL issue would be pretty delicate hormonal therapy would be needed in the uterus recipient to simulate hormonal changes through pregnancy and/or make the carrier's body not freak the fuck out when the enormous surge of beta-HCG comes.

>Vaginal transplant
I don't see issues with this at all. Vaginas anastomose with uteruses, so ignoring the fact that it won't feel like a vagina for the transwife, it should work just fine as a combined procedure. Also, you could just implant a blind uterus, and then deliver via c-section.
>>
>>66030384
Far as I'm aware a XY cell donor for the vagina simply lacks the required blueprints to form vital parts of the vagina, but I cannot find the article where I read this.
A kidney is a kidney, sure, but sex organs are inherently designated for a host that was meant to have them and if you look at the difference XX makes over XY in more visual matters maybe you can see why.

As you said though, the hormonal changes are extreme. You can not really balance these out as necessary. It'd be all estimation.
>>
>>66029765
>XY woman
Back to tumblr with you.
>>
>>66029136
Why would anybody want to marry a mentally ill man that thinks he's a woman?
>>
>>66029765
>XY woman
That's called a man, Hans/Muhammed
>>
>>66029136
That kid is probably going to be lucifer

That's the biggest "fuck you" to god I've read in awhile
Makes me kek at the kind of shit that's going on. At this point we are the new soddom and gammorah
>>
File: 1437047671609.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437047671609.gif
3 MB, 500x500
It's over, men are finished.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572

Looks like we're on the way to becoming different species.
>>
>>66032112
We're the whore of Babylon, actually.
Revelations predicted U.S.A.
As Revelations says, after the Whore of Babylon is cleansed in fire within an hour (nuclear holocaust?), dragon (China?) rises next.
>>
File: preghorm.jpg (43 KB, 492x655) Image search: [Google]
preghorm.jpg
43 KB, 492x655
>>66031665
>sex organs are inherently designated for a host that was meant to have them
No, you're literally just making shit up now. A uterus is literally muscle plus endometrium (hormonally responsive tissue). It doesn't give a fuck what the host's DNA is as long as the hormones are there and correct.

>You can not really balance these out as necessary. It'd be all estimation.
Wrong again. We know with relative precision the hormonal fluctuations throughout pregnancy. It would literally be pills carefully scheduled, similar to birth control.

>>66032112
>>66032195
Yep! This stuff is cool as fuck, and massively blasphemous. Makes me proud to be in medicine; to have a chance to contribute to this all.
>>
>>66032437
the world doesnt revolve around US
>>
>>66031772
>>66032092
Yeah whatever I'm too mature for being such an edgelord. Shit like that will get you nowhere.

>>66032195
There is also the stem cell option for gay (or trans) parents which still seems far more viable than a uterus implant. So even if the whole world is suddenly gonna go MGTOW/feminism, you shouldn't be too worried.

>>66032014
>implying being severely mentally ill isn't simply part of being a woman.
If you find one of the few who aren't, congrats, but that ratio is probably similar for normal and transwomen.

>>66032653
>hormonally responsive tissue
So how am I making this up?

> It would literally be pills carefully scheduled, similar to birth control.
You think you can account for what the transwoman is eating, when she is eating, how much she has been drinking and you're probably gonna go ahead and account for the amount of estrogen receptors too cause amount of E in the blood tells you fuck all of how much actually ends up binding to be effective? Heck we don't even yet know why exactly there is estrogen as well as estron.
Further, in the US proper androgen antagonists aren't even approved by the FDA, so while european trannies can have, apart from DHEA; LH and FSH have female levels, US ones endocrinologically are a huge mess from the get-go, and then you try to balance this with PILLS on which so many factors take influence. You'd be better off with injections and even then the mother would probably be bed ridden and monitored for the whole 9 months.
>>
>>66033309
Blacks have been doing it since black pre-recorded history. In fairness that is only 1948
>>
>>66033309
Delet this !!1!1
>>
>>66032892
>Powerful Christian nation that was blessed to get to the position of power it's in today
>Turns its back on God
>Pop-Culture is a cancer that came from America and consumed the earth
>False idols left and right here
>Nobody likes us anymore
>Enemies are all lining up against us
>Taken over by Cabalists that follow an adaptation of Babylonian religion that's since mutated through Egyptian, Greek, and Roman beliefs
>Not the prophecied whore
>>
>>66033511
Its a medical condition where sperm are inserted into the colon, a enzyme secreted by the squamocolumnar junction causing the sperm to fuse, killling off up to 99.9% of the sperm but the surviving sperm produce an embryo. The baby absorbs nutrients through the colon and fecal matter, meaning it takes four times as long to gestate.
>>
File: 1454934157510.gif (298 KB, 729x547) Image search: [Google]
1454934157510.gif
298 KB, 729x547
>>66034291
The fuck?
How would you even poop?
>>
>>66029136
I think it's time to start killing these people. Just kill them all, the uterus transplant and the fuckers who want to impregnate a woman's ovary using another woman's cell. just kill kill them all with lots and guts and horror and make them stop. I think if you start killing these fuckers, common sense will prevail and they'll know that there's some places you're not to go for fear of being horribly murdered.
>>
>>66032195
time to kill, time to kill, time to kill, time to kill, time to kill. time to kill.
>>
>>66034511
kill. kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill them all!
>>
>>66034511
Technically speaking, after 18months of gestation, the fetus's placenta begins processing poo to absorb into the fetus and then excretes it. What normally develops into an umbilical cord becomes the equivalent of a colon expansion, sucking more nutrients for the fetus.
For the fetus to survive, the hosts body needs 35% or more of their weight to be body fat and a heavy diet, as this provides the healthy amount of nutrients for absorbtion and hormonal levels to develop further..
>>
File: 1456333805410.gif (2 MB, 400x258) Image search: [Google]
1456333805410.gif
2 MB, 400x258
>>66035182
>with lots and guts and horror and make them stop. I think if you start killing these fuckers, common sense will prevail and they'll know that there's some places you're not to go for fear of being horribly murdered.
>common sense will prevail
>common sense
Nigga you have no fucking clue what that is.
Going by that kinda logic, why should I assume you have any right to remain alive either? You sound like an actual troubled and dangerous person compared to whom a tranny is blatantly harmless.

>>66035421
Iactuallydidntwanttoknowthat.png
Compared to females, the endocrine system of a man is far too simple for this to make sense. Unless you're saying the baby's gonna be a dead birth either way.
>>
File: 1455909173349.jpg (111 KB, 370x339) Image search: [Google]
1455909173349.jpg
111 KB, 370x339
>>66033309
STOP ANAL BIRTHS
>>
>>66035421
This is where niggers come from
>>
>>66035912
its happened before mang
>>
>>66035912
Hitler, you pathetic filth, was but a homeless painter who continually agitated at every opportunity.

So will I.
>>
File: 1455114642161.jpg (15 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
1455114642161.jpg
15 KB, 211x238
>>66038137
Sure bro, but first work on sticking to your medication schedule please. You're sperging out hard.
>>
>>66038403
I imagine some one said the same to Hitler and we all see how that turned out. Sure he died, but look how awesome he was before the end.
>>
>>66038768
Actually hitler was an anal fetus. It was one of the reasons for his short stature. Many manlets are often anal fetuses save for those birthed by nubian ancestry.
>>
>>66039161
>a
>leaf
>>
>>66039161
You already fucked up in your previous post.
You will never be Australia m8, just give up.
>>
>>66032437
Revelation*

ignorant fucking imbecile. kys
>>
>>66039161
He was smart enough to know he needed to be in the company of better people to see his dreams realized.
>>
>>66039451
At least we kept most of our guns
>>
I want to be a mommy.
>>
biology still applies. grats you just sew on an organ
>>
>>66032195

You need stem cells from embryos. Which have to be produced from males.

Or am I misunderstanding how this makes either sex redundant?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.