[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROMNEY BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Trump_Romney.png (42 KB, 589x281) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Romney.png
42 KB, 589x281
R-MONEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

FUCKING SAVAGE

HOW DOES HE DO IT?
>>
What if Mittens and the GOP pull a reverse psychological move and call press conferences where they pretend they are going to turn on him but actually compliment him? ADVANCED MEMETICS HIRE ME
>>
>>66026614
dang. S A V A G E
>>
>>66026614
47%
>47%
47%
>47%
47%
>47%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnB0NZzl5HA
>>
>>66026614
>Failed presidential candidate

Well he's not wrong. Didn't help that Romney had the charisma of a wet fucking fart.
>>
>>66026614
>Barrack
>>
>>66027070
He's completely right. I hate America.
>>
>>66026614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD4hwzGhdY

save this video for tomorrow. this is Mitt Romney praising Donald Trump in 2012. Romney is a fucking backstabber.
>>
>>66027225
>Drumpf
>>
I wish Trump would post the 2012 video on his twitter for tomorrow.
>>
Why should someone who failed to stop "anti-christ" Obama have anything to make a comment about Trump to republican voters. That's like Ronda Rousey shittalking a new fighter to fight that one girl who beat her horribly.
>>
>>66027410
BUMP FOR MAGA
>>
>>66026614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD4hwzGhdY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>66027451
DUDE
ANCESTOR CHANGED LAST NAME
400 YEARS AGO
LMAO
>>
>>66027294
I literally made little enough last year that I paid no federal income tax

didn't get government aide either

fite me irl
>>
HOLD THE FUCK UP
IS IT POSSIBLE MITTENS ANNOUNCES PRESIDENTIAL RUN AND SHOWS UP AT THE DEBATE? HIS SPEECH IS PRETTY EARLY
>>
>>66028916
where do you live and how much is the rent
>>
HOLY SHIT BTFO AGAIN! NEW TWEET WITH A FULL VIDEO DESTROYING ROMNEY!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/705213112463577088
>>
>>66027070
Romney is right .47% of the country are useless eaters.
>>
>>66026614
Pol literally hops from dick to dick of every leading GOP candidate dont they? Mitt Romney was fucking all over pol during his run and now its trump. Pathetic
>>
>>66029008
To be in the debate you must have 3% support in the RCP average, which he doesn't have any
>>
>>66030174
Agreed, like you said less than half of 1% are useless eaters. The rest deserve help and opportunity that is currently being denied by the 1% highest earners.
>>
>>66032004
47%. Nobody deserves anything for just existing.
>>
>>66026614
>BAINE CAPITAL
BAINE CAPITAL
>BAINE CAPITAL
>>
I wish Obama could run again so he could kick another white Republican's ass.
>>
>>66026614
reminder that trump still has not released his tax returns because he is a pathetic lying coward
>>
>>66026614
I like Mit, only argument against him was, "HURR DURR, MORMON". I honestly believe, if he had run again, he would've blown these candidates out of the water.
>>
>>66033015
It is literally a Mormons duty to overthrow the United States government and install a theology
>>
>>66033015
and democrats shit on him for being rich and his 47% comment

then he got btfo
>>
>>66032915
I do not understand what the issue is with American presidents and their tax returns.

Please explain.
>>
>>66033181
goes to their character. are they still honest people when their own money is on the line? or do they write off all 7 of their mansions as business expenses to save money while threatening to raise taxes on other people?
>>
>>66033181
There's not one. It's just a liberal shill tactic (which I guess cuckservatives are coopting this time around in desperation) to make ebil conservatives look bad by proving how rich they are
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.