[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I am considering to be muslim. Can you change my mind?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Quran.gif (37 KB, 219x250) Image search: [Google]
Quran.gif
37 KB, 219x250
Hi.

I am considering to be muslim.

Can you change my mind? /pol/tards
>>
nah, do whatever helps ya sleep at night
>>
>>66024762
Do you want to get circumcised and therefore have a hurting, ugly schlong? Do you want to be hated by all the other people around you who are not muslim? Do you consider to blow yourself up for the sake of a 1400year old pedophile rapist and muderer?

If you can answer these questions with a 'yes', then by all means. Join your local child-molesting, raping, always angry and shouting, insane regulation following death-cult of pork and dog hating Mohammad today.
>>
Why was Jesus sent to Earth? If like Islam claims he was a prophet of Islam why wasn't he? There is a religion coming out of Jesus preachings but it's Christianity. The allknowing God would have known once Jesus shows himself to the apostles they would spread his teachings across the world and Jesus could have given them a copy of the Indschill (Gospel) and there wouldn't even be a need for Mohammed.
>>
>>66024762
Bacon's pretty good.
>>
>>66025185
all of those things excpet the pork are agisnt the Qur'an

http://www.quranicpath.com/misconceptions/circumcision.html
>>
>>66024762
Why do you believe there is an invisible space wizard who lives in the sky and grants wishes?
>>
>>66025273
And yet, those a the standard regulations for the modern muslim.
>>
>>66024762
As-salamu alaykum, brother. /pol/ is a muslim board. how can I help you today?
>>
>>66025238

Die infidel
>>
>>66024762
Dogs
Rape
>>
>>66024762
They make you cut off dick.
Don't.
>>
>>66025404
most so called Muslims have been misled by dishonest leaders and violent semitic traditions
sunnah are unverifiable hearsay, only Qur'an and be taken as true source of faith
>>
>>66024762
Talk to an actual Imam and not some strangers on the internet.
>>
>worshiping a pedophile war mongerer
>>
>>66025439
Kill yourself.
>>
>>66025349

This guy still thinks of God as a man in the sky.

It's (current year) buddy.

God is the universe. You are simply a thought in a cell.
>>
>>66025787
This would be a good argument if there weren't 5 KILL ALL NON-WHITES threads on here at any given time
>>
File: tt.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>>66025757
REEEEEEEE QURANISTS OUT
>>
>>66025879
Soon, inshallah.
>>
File: cry me a river.gif (472 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
cry me a river.gif
472 KB, 500x199
>>66025998
rekt
>>
>>66025918

Link me 5 now
>>
Bacon
>>
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Watch the Islam Videos.
>>
>>66024762
Tell me a good reason to believe that Muhammad was in special communication with an angel in 622.

I understand that he claimed it but it might as well have been a mental illness (which it was).
>>
>>66027316
Conquest of Arabia, illiterate dictating the Koran

>>66024762
Google satanic verses. Google the hidschra and realize Mohammed just made up shit how it suited him
>>
>>66024762

Well being a Muslim means belief in Allah and Muhammad as his prophet - as revealed in the Quran and the hadith.

This means following every example Muhammad has set and fulfilling all his commandments for you as Muslim - including thing like converting infidels, making them pay jizya or killing them (let alone other things)

So it's your choice. If you want consider being a 'muslim' you are really considering if you should kill and persecute others for their differing beliefs in the name of Allah. If you don't want to do that, then you will never be a true muslim and will just be another infidel worthy of death
>>
>>66024762
You'll have no place in the modern world once Emperor Trump expels all of your kind
>>
>>66024762
Islam doesnt allow your waifu and beheads you if you get caught jacking off to anime faggot
>>
>>66028135
>Conquest of Arabia, illiterate dictating the Koran

Gengis Khan was probably a greater prophet then. I mean, let me get this straight : he won in battle therefore he saw an angel? That shit doesn't even apply to the other prophets of Islam who didn't win any battle ever. Are we gonna say that the people of Ad didn't have any reason to believe in Hud since Hud presumably didn't win any battle?

Also : maybe one day you'll understand how an illiterate person can talk and how, afterward, people can repeat what he said or even put in down in writings. Maybe one day you'll understand this difficult concept.

Enjoy your non sequitur of a proof.
>>
>>66025238
The reason Mohammed was sent is because you fuckers screwed up Jesus's teachings by changing it to fit your needs.
>>
>>66024762
you get killed if you change your mind, baka
>>
>>66029075
>triggered
Take a deep breath and read the rest of my post honey. Then try again
>>
>>66028135
>satanic verses
I doubt they're real
They go against everything about Islam which is strict monothiesm
>>
>>66029099
God could have protected his message had he wanted like he did, allegedly, for the Koran.

Seems like he dropped the ball.

Several times.

I mean, if we're gonna consider that God protects his Koranic message, we have to conclude that he decided not to do so for his earlier revelation.

>Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it.

>This is an honorable Quran. In a protected book. None can grasp it except the sincere. A revelation from the Lord of the universe.

Wow. Seems like God can protect its message. Guess he didn't think it was very important to protect his shit the first few time around.
>>
>>66029412
Yeah that's the point I think
>>
I've noticed Japan is a pretty prolific shitposter
>>
>>66024762
If you have to "consider" any religion, then you shouldn't be involved in ANY religion.
>>
>>66029099
>to fit your needs.
That's not true. People gave their lives to protect the religion. Funnily enough the only thing Islam can come up with.
Why didn't God just stop Paul?
>>
File: story-of-b.jpg (19 KB, 217x346) Image search: [Google]
story-of-b.jpg
19 KB, 217x346
>>66024762
I can't, but Daniel Quinn might be able to talk you out of it.
>>
>>66024762
>free 4 wives
>get to beat them
>can rape children for free
>get to move to Europe for free
>get to butcher infidels for free
This religion is a win-win, niggers.
>>
>>66024762
Think of all the bacon, ham and porkchops Hiro.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.