[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the 2016 election will play out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: my murrays are in orbit.gif (2 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
my murrays are in orbit.gif
2 MB, 267x200
>Clinton will win the Dem nomination
>Trump will win the Rep nomination
>Clinton will LOSE the presidential race due to 1 major factor
>Bernie supporters
>Since Bernie will lose the nomination, most of his supporters (who are young) will simply just not vote, giving Hillary an impossibly small voting pool to work with.

Never count on young people to vote
>>
>>66019404
>Never count on young people to vote
>King Nigger voted into office twice thanks to the youth vote
kay
>>
>>66019511
Yeah because they loved him.

Who the fuck loves Clinton?
>>
>>66019511
Nigger vote helped him too

But young liberals wanted a nigger in office for 'muh diversity'.
>>
>>66019404
There are some Bernie supporters that will vote for Trump aswell (if it stands between Trump and Shillary). Simply because Trump is not bought by the elites.
>>
Me thinks Trump will soak up a suprising amount of Bernie supporters.
>>
>>66019404
>Bernie starts winning more states, catches up to Hillary, and wins Dem nomination
>Cruz wins Rep nomination because of rising traction against Trump
>Bernie vs Cruz
>far left vs far right
>election ends in what was nearly a tie
>>
>>66019960
probably the last time all 50 states will participate together in a presidential election if it unfolds that way.
the country being divided like this for what, 16 years? then another 4 possibly 8!? will result in someone finally removing the lid off this pressure cooker.
>>
Trump doesn't have the young vote either.
Shillary has blacks, muslims, latinos, liberals, & many more, Trump only has white supremacists.
>>
>>66020443

>Trump doesn't have the young vote either.

do you know where you are?
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/01/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-poll/

In this poll Trump doesn't stand a chance against Hillary. Just a poll, but still. Thought it offered insight though on what independents were likely to do.
>>
>>66019748
>Trump is not bought by the elites.

you don't get to be on TV for 10 years without being a company man, sorry, but he has way better rhetoric
>>
>>66020443
trump has the blue collar, high school educated, and now he is the first candidate to get the ironic vote from people who would otherwise never vote
>>
>>66019613
They hate Drumpf, Anon. Just go outside and listen.
>>
>>66021143
>38 year old Spicsof /pol/
>young
>>
There's more anti-trump sentiment than anti-hillary.
>>
>>66019613
Niggers.
>>
>>66020443
In MN there was about 30% of the people at the caucus that were under 30. Majority of them were Trump supporters. Now imagine the general election turn out.
>>
>>66021638
no, just louder.
>>
>>66021143
>>66021425

Do you really think a man perceived as bigoted as Trump is can beat a Liberal/Moderate Democrat?

Trump has certain votes against Republicans, but he loses those votes against Democrats. Only white supremacists are loony enough to vote Drumpf & there aren't enough of those in America for Spraytan to win the general.

Trump will split the GOP vote by roughly 1/3.
>>
>>66019960
>cruz
>nominated
Not fuckin happening. Cruz was counting on the south east for his path to victory, its the only part of the country that buys his evangelical bullshit. Trump took most of those states, and nobody in government likes him so if it comes to a brokered convention he is out. In the states ahead rubio and kaisich are expecting to do well. Whether or not they get cucked by trump remains to be seen, but cruz isn't going to carry them.
>>
>>66021425
>ironic vote

that's me lol
>>
>>66021824
refer to
>>66022026

Young voters are more Liberal/Moderate than not nowadays, & everyone thinks Trump is Mr. Racist so there's no way he'll win the youth vote against a Democrat. Young voter turnout is always shit but Hillary will still decimate him in that demographic.
>>
>>66019748
Hah trump will sell your mother personally to Chinese slavers if he can make a dollar from it, don't believe for a second trump is not doing this for money. He's using his own money to amp up his brand, so he's not accountable to anyone but himself and his own greed. Trumpets are so fucking delusional
>>
>>66022026

>Only white supremacists are loony enough to vote Drumpf

your shill is showing
>>
>>66021425
>trump really really loves the uneducated
>>
>>66019404
They're not gonna vote for Hillary, they're gonna vote to keep Donald out of office. You underestimate people desire to keep Hitler or of office
>>
>>66022486
You are just proving his point you know
>>
File: 1438620539900.jpg (74 KB, 455x619) Image search: [Google]
1438620539900.jpg
74 KB, 455x619
>assuming the young wont go out and vote to cuck your country

don't make the same mistake as canada
>>
>>66022486
>can't refute against my superior argument
>attacks me because of the candidate I side with

RacistConservativeOn4chanButPussyIRL/10
>>
Maury Povich for VP
>>
>>66022690

Wrong

GOP can paint trump with the same brush as bernie:

Anti-establishment

All they have to do is keep playing him as the underdog and the GOP doesn't approve of him and he will get the Bern victims who will hate shillry for taking the nom

>funposting trump won't win
>>
File: Bottling it....jpg (32 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bottling it....jpg
32 KB, 1000x1000
>>66019404
Trump supporters will bottle it on the day.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.