[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operation Nigsodus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-01-13.png (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-13.png
172 KB, 1920x1080
Alright faggots

We've got a great opportunity here to really prank all of those faggots at BLM.

The plan:
>make dank memes
>post to kikebook on BLM pages
>convince nigs to move to Zimbabwe
>profit

pic unrelated
>>
>>66015577

Bump

Post your dankest OC for this here too!
>>
>>66015577
I'm still at work in the memelab, but will post a rough draft soon.

If anyone has relevant pictures to contribute of Zimbabwe please dump.
>>
>>66015577

I'll make a new thread if need be
>>
>>66015577
bump
>>
>>66016899

Thanks
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
File: testodus.jpg (610 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
testodus.jpg
610 KB, 1000x1333
>>66015577
You thinking something like this anon? I'm not so good at design like this but is this the general idea?
>>
>>66015577
There's no way in hell this could work.
Bump. I really want to see how far do we get before the monkeys find out that this is a prank.
>>
>>66015577
There's a hole in your plan. Niggers don't have the money to do this.
>>
>>66018135

my sides

Great work anon. This is exactly what I was thinking!
>>
>>66018406

Well if we make it a charity, we could charter flights, maybe.
>>
File: da kang.png (16 KB, 828x544) Image search: [Google]
da kang.png
16 KB, 828x544
>>66018135
Maybe don't use the word cumskin. I'm pretty sure they don't use it. Say whitey or cracker instead.
If this works, I'm going to personally go to the anon that started this and fellate him.
>>
>>66018703
No, trust me, they use cumskin. Especially the WE WUZ KANGZ types.
>>
Makr sure you dismiss any negative publicity about Mugabe as propaganda by whites who dont want the world to know how great a country run by blacks for blacks is.
>>
>>66018135
Not Op,
Seems too forced, and definitely not using enough of the word nigga. Maybe something like this?

"Yo nigga, white ass cracka got a nigga down?
Get your ass to Zimbabwe nigga. Mugabe is a real nigga from the da hood. He make Zim for blacks by blacks. Let's reclaim our homeland and show these cracka's what real nigga's got!"

You gotta really appeal to their nigdom I find.
>>
>>66018858

This.
>>
>>66018995

That's a good idea too. I like it.
>>
you guys fail horribly at pretending to be black supremacists

just fyi
>>
>>66019110
Please teach us your ways oh master of niggerdom.
>>
>>66019110

Yes... Teach us
>>
>>66018781
Ironically they stole another white invention.
>>
forgot to mention that we could try and draw comparisons to Exodus in the Bible for more religious nigs. Make the west look like ancient Egypt....
>>
If you want to appeal to the college black girls that nobody likes, you have to make material that looks like it came out off the Huffington Post. They'll eat that shit up and because they're college-age, they're a bunch of retards that probably think that they COULD make zimzambabwe better.
>>
>>66019851

This. Make Zimbabwe look like a place where only a "strong" and "independent" black woman can fix it.
>>
>>66019851
That's an interesting angle. We could frame as

>We can use our ejakayshun and progressive ideas to make zimbabwe great again
>as if it ever was
>>
>>66020014
Make sure to use the phase "People of Color" too.
>>
>>66020100

True... Can't forget to do that...
>>
>>66020096

Any more memes from the lab?
>>
>>66020277
There's a lot of information we need to quantize it and then brainstorm the text for each idea.

>Mugabe
>strong POC independent woman that don't need no man

>one that appeals to general niggerdom
>>66018995
^-This anon has done well with this idea. I'm just trying to find good visuals to match it.

If anyone has pictures that could apply they'd be appreciated.
>>
Guys, make sure to add Rhodesia in as a former evil state. As much as we love it, it has to be the bad guy here. It'll help if one of the dindus tries to get smart (assuming that's possible).
>>
>>66018135
How the fuck are those cars getting out of there
>>
>>66019851
>yfw college nigs start a mass exodus to Zimbabwe under the cry of "Make Zimbabwe Great again"
Speaking of wich, we could use pictures from the "Great Zimbabwe" city state for some extra we wuz kangs appeal.
>>
File: mugabe sad.png (14 KB, 828x544) Image search: [Google]
mugabe sad.png
14 KB, 828x544
>Be Mugabe
>Fucked up your country real bad
>Whites left and everyone is starving
>Then, one day, you hear news of a mass exodus of Americans to Zimbabwe
>This could be your chance to fix this shithole you call home and not get overthrown
>The Americans are recieved ceremoniously
>It turns out they all were low class ghetto nigs and communist college students, all of them with IQ's even lower than that of the starving tribesmen you rule over
>yfw
>>
>>66021234
If that's Zimbabwe, those cars are probably brightly painted cardboard figures.
>>
>>66020692

Here's an idea for the POC woman one:

>are you tired of fuck niggas?
>Your baby daddy not paying child support?
>Want to prove to the f a m that you're a strong woman?
etc
>>
>>66022035

top kek
>>
File: we built this shiet.jpg (161 KB, 468x324) Image search: [Google]
we built this shiet.jpg
161 KB, 468x324
>>66020692

Here's a pic you could use. Talk about their history and their civilization...
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.