[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was it such a big deal that Trump did not condemn David Duke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Why was it such a big deal that Trump did not condemn David Duke when Obama employed a communist?
>>
>>66013133

redpill me on obamas communst policies

I know he was a big commie back in his college days
>>
>>66013224
here's a quick breakdown:
> make niggers poorer and angrier
> convince them to riot in the streets
> give bolshevik bankers more power
> try to disenfranchise white men through govt programs
> allow foreign positions to collapse
> suck a bunch of dicks in a bathhouse

the last one might've just been part of his personal agenda
>>
>>66013133
Unlike communists, the KKK killed hundreds of millions of people, you bigot.
>>
>>66013224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4EHmzslKLw
>>
>>66013133
ooga booga monkey man
>>
>>66013417
The Rosenbergs were responsible for the Korean War
>>
>>66013417
Yeah comunists never killed any body they was a gud boi didndu nuffin. Also who cares what the current kkk does, how many tens of member do they have?
>>
>>66013133
Don't the dems have a former KKK senator ?
>>
>>66013133
I swear they put these niggers on their shows to make blacks look stupid and to continue the Obama agenda to divide white and blacks.
>>
>>66013133
cause that's how a smear job works
>>
File: 062810_ff_byrd_FNC_062810_06-32.jpg (152 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
062810_ff_byrd_FNC_062810_06-32.jpg
152 KB, 640x360
>>66014051
Died in 2010
>>
>>66013417
>hundreds of millions
If only anon, if only
>>
>>66013410
>>66013510

wow very insightful, you guys sure educated me!
>>
>>66013417
>hundreds of millions
if that were true, you could be sure they wouldn't have missed your lineage.
>>
>>66013133
B-b-b-b-b-but Trump did condemn David Duke.
>>
>>66014051
Democrat's were a very racist party before the 60s, but they don't want you to remember that.
>>
How would you respond to a leftie calling Trump supporters racist after this incident?
Friend of mine basically said that on Facebook and while I don't care enough to respond on there I was wondering what you guys think a proper response would be.

>He didn't condone Duke's affiliation with the KKK nor Duke himself.
>reference identity politics

What do /pol/locks?
>>
>>66014271
I met him in Charleston during a field trip in 6th grade. He seemed like a down-to-Earth grandfatherly figure to an impressionable 11 year old.
>>
>>66013133
>Trump did not condemn
But he did and has every-time it get's brought up
>>
>>66014601
They are still extremely racist
Now it is just against white people
>>
>>66014601
They are still extremely racist....
>>
>>66014706
Ask him if he still supports Woodrow Wilson?
He pretty much started the 2nd clan
>>
it isn't a big deal
>trump literally said "i have no idea who david duke is" in the interview
>"I would have to know what organizations you're talking about before i disavowed him"
>found out who he was like 10 minutes later and disavowed him
zzzz
>>
ayy le mayo obamas a niggur xxxxd
>>
>>66015654
Van Jones was a communist
Look it up
>>
>>66013133
He did condemn him, about one hour after he didn't do it.

Nobody in the media noticed.
>>
>>66013417

How many have White, Christians killed?

Does Colonialism ring a bell?
>>
>>66014601
>Another significant change was establishment in 1941 of the Fair Employment Practices Committee, to implement Executive Order 8802 prohibiting racial and religious discrimination in employment among defense contractors. This was the first national program directed against employment discrimination. African Americans who gained defense industry jobs in the 1940s shared in the higher wages; in the 1950s they had gained in relative economic position, about 14% higher than other blacks who were not in such industries. Their moves into manufacturing positions was critical to their success.

This is why so many cities have been ruined by the black community, Detroit, Oakland, Baltimore, Houston, etc., Roosevelt made it impossible for anyone to deny them employment. This led to the eventual decline and decay of many of the centers of industry. Anti-white lawmaking from the Democrats had existed long before the 60's.
>>
HE DID CONDEMN DAVID DUKE YOU SHILL.

HE CONDEMNED HIM LIKE 20 TIMES.
>>
>>66014271
He endorsed Obama in 08. Obama was never pressured to disavow this endorsement from the KKK.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.