[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe it's shit like this that's killing the US economy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: maralago.jpg (93 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
maralago.jpg
93 KB, 675x450
Donald Trump Club Almost Only Hires Foreign Seasonal Workers Instead of Americans

http://lawnewz.com/politics/trump-club-almost-exclusively-hires-foreign-seasonal-workers-instead-of-americans/
>>
>>66010613
Consider that most 'Americans' willing to do blue-collar in hotels are either black or chicano.
>>
>>66010723
It's exhausting teaching capitalism to Trumpfags but I'll give it a go.

If you can't fill your labour needs at a certain wage, that means you must increase your wage.

That's capitalism 101.

It doesn't mean we import cheap foreign slave labour for you.
>>
>>66010613
Trump must be quite the busy dude. To be able to run a leading presidential campaign while also operating the Human Resources department of one of his 100s of companies, personally responsible for the hiring of employees.
>>
>>66011012
> To be able to run a leading presidential campaign

He's been hiring foreign workers since at least 2008. He wasn't running for President until last year.

Obvious Trumpfag, doesn't even believe in personal responsibility.
>>
File: 1404181101037.jpg (319 KB, 1280x648) Image search: [Google]
1404181101037.jpg
319 KB, 1280x648
I can see why liberals have such a hard time with this "hypocrisy"

see conservatives don't blame businesses for being greedy, in fact they expect it.

given the current situation, you would have to be an idiot and a terrible business man to not hire the cheap foreign labor

CONSERVATIVES DON'T BLAME THE BUSINESSES WE BLAME THE KEKED GOVERNMENT

we need a government that is more resistant to corporate corruption, but ultimately its the states responsibility to restrain corporations from fucking over your people

this is why we need fascism, economic activity should serve the people and the state, if it doesn't then why the fuck are we all paying for this massive intrusive government when it colludes with corporations to fuck us over

what the US has right now is inverse-fascism
>>
>>66010613
>BAWWW DONALD ONLY HIRES FOREIGN WORKERS!
>In areas where it consists of rich white people.
>Where everybody has a high paying job, college degree and so forth.

Of course nobody works there that is American, why would they!

That's like putting a Wal-Mart in the middle of Beverly Hills and complaining "why dont white people work here" cause everybody that lives in Beverly Hills is rich as god damn fuck.

They complained about Donald with the Palm Springs shit, Ive been there, only rich people everywhere, and poor people live outside of it, so of course illegals work there.
>>
>>66011850
>Why hire Americans from 20 minutes away when you can hire cheap foreign slave labour from half the world away!

TrumpLogic
>>
>>66010613
The fuck canada, what do you have against immigrants?
>>
>>66011012
Still, if he really believed in his cause then he'd make no exceptions.
Thanks for giving my familia /comfy/ jobs where we get to take naps and take food home for dinner for free.
>>66011850
>>
>>66012539
These aren't immigrants. Watch the video. More like indentured servants.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/09/22/exclusive-trumps-use-of-foreign-workers-in-florida-questioned/
>>
>>66012424

why would you not hire laborers who will do it for less? it's always been that way since the 19th century
most of the laborers that even built your country were european and chinese immigrants
>>
>>66012871
Because 90% of the world would do it for less, meaning no more jobs for Americans. See the problem?
>>
>>66010613
Trump runs a business. Businesses are successful by making profit. More profit is made by hiring cheaper workers. Mexicans settle for cheaper wages.

Trump is just working with the rules he is given because his competition does the same. It would be foolish to handicap his own companies just so he can feel better about himself.
>>
>>66012871
then why would you make a whole campaign trying to get rid of all the cheap labor force senpai ?
>>
>>66013290
>>66013312
>>
>>66013290
>Trump runs a business.

It's his vacation home.
>>
>>66013312

To make it possible for you to do something you want to do without gimping yourself utterly in a competitive market that'd just be undercutting what you pay on employee wages with the existing loopholes?
>>
>>66013312
Trumpfags don't even make sense anymore. They defend, support and glorify the very thing Trump rails against.
>>
>>66013631
What is Trump's vacation home competing against exactly?

Trump could have hired American workers. He wanted to bring in cheap foreign labour instead.

Why not be honest?
>>
>>66013543
You didn't even read the article. Kindly, fuck off from this discussion lazy canuck.
>>
>>66013631
Im not questioning his business tactics. I understand WHY he does it . What I dont understand is why do trumpfags defend his policies while understanding that aliens are a necessary evil?
>>
>>66013312
Is that really what the campaign is about? I though it was about removing illegal immigration, not about ensuring fair market competition.

If they really wanted to prevent cheap laborers from cutting out American workers within the US, the government would or should punish domestic businesses that pay less than the minimum wage. Otherwise, replacing one worker with another doesn't make a difference. It would be like hiring one American with another cheaper American.

Besides, many businesses have manufacturing outside of the US, so the campaign can't be about preserving American jobs.
>>
>>66014010
Just be honest with yourself Trumpfag. You love cheap labour foreigners coming into America and stealing American jobs.
>>
It's how you make American great again. That, and manufacturing your clothing line in China or Mexico.
>>
You never blame the businessperson. A corporation's only loyalty is to its shareholders. When the common good of the country is at stake, that's where regulations come in. A company should have no social responsibility. They will do everything within their power to make as much money as possible and if that interferes with the public good the government should change the rules. If it's cheaper and easier to hire immigrant workers than to hire Americans, the government is failing.
>>
>>66013822
He's a business man, profits > morals. He uses illegal immigrants to bring the costs down low and he can get away with it like any other businessman because the government doesn't give a fuck. But guess what, he's had enough. He wants to get rid of illegals so that every company in America would have to resort to hiring Americans.
>>
File: 1453119574824.jpg (15 KB, 229x230) Image search: [Google]
1453119574824.jpg
15 KB, 229x230
>>66010613
Wasn't the point that he wants to become President so he can fix this, and businesses would't need to hire foreign workers (illegal or otherwise) to stay competitive?
>>
I'm not in love with you at all...

U-unless maybe you like me...
>>
>>66014411
Sorry if Im not making myself cleaR senpai. I have no problem with how he runs his business. I understand that to be in this competitive market you have to hire cheap labor. But what i dont understand is his demonizing of teh beaners. Say he were to stop illegal immigration. The aliens here will eventually die out or become citizens. With no new flow of aliens , who will take over those jobs? Hence them being a necessary evil. Why stop it if its necessaary ?
>>
>>66014719
Thats what the article is about isnt it ? Since he's running for POTUS this is being highlighted.
>>
>>66015256
No, fuckoff Bongland, I look forward to the day your island sinks into the North Atlantic.

You guys used to carry the torch for Anglo ideals, now you've given up and been invaded. Australia carries that torch now.
>>
Wow so Donald is hiring undocumented illegals to run his hotels? Shameful. When there are poor Americans that could fill those jobs.

And he says he's for the people and then he brings in illegals in rubios state which is such a hypocritical move. Wow.
>>
>>66015831
exactry
>>
>>66015544
Not sure, I guess he's just scapegoating because most people are stupid and don't get economics.
>>
>>66016001
and thats what pisses me off about niggers. They soon too will become the scapegoats.
>>
>>66015831
Are they illegals? Or are they on temporary visas?

He should have got his hotels on the same page as his campaign desu senpai
>>
>>66010613
thats the law

the law is fucking over US workers
>>
File: canada.jpg (122 KB, 553x623) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
122 KB, 553x623
>>66010613
>>
>>66015544
how do we get coal miners?

we offer a competitive wage

how does 99% white VT get mcdonalds wokers?

they offer a competitive wage
>>
>>66010613
This is capitalism. You do what is most profitable.

When Trump is President, he'll make it so it is more profitable to hire Americans than foreigners.
>>
>>66017185
kek, So how many of us will serve teh white rich man?
How many of us will wait on hand and foot for teh joo?
No amount of money will fix this, trump fags btfo
>>
>>66017185
The economy will contract if you can't staff businesses. Paying workers more just means fewer new hotels, restaurants, etc.
>>
>>66016909
Whut?
Dude, what competitive wage? Might as well elect bernfag and get free shit if you believe an orange haired faggot will fix this . Thats not how economics work. Besides ww3 would happen before trumpo actually does anything
>>
>>66010613
No one is saying Immigrants aren't a good thing we are saying mass immigration and illegal immigration is a bad thing.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.