[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is no one talking about the possibility of Rubio giving all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1456883716701.jpg (278 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456883716701.jpg
278 KB, 1400x1200
Why is no one talking about the possibility of Rubio giving all of his delegates to Cruz?

This can happen.

If someone drops out, their delegates typically go to whomever they endorse, or, those delegates can vote however they like.

It's looking like Cruz will be the only one even close to Trump ( no way he himself beats trump atm), so that's the situation I'd like to discuss here.

Anyone want to give their two cents?
>>
>>66009598
Don't forget Sleepy Carson's delegates.
>>
The only reason ted's up there is because he won texas. Even with rubio giving cruz his delegates, trump wins in the long run. Ted has 200 delegates or so, half of them being from his home state texas.

Also remember that trump winning almost every state is going to accelerate his popularity even more. Tehhre are a bunch of people that are gonna see that now and say, Oh shit, Trump isn't a meme, there's a reason hes popular!
>>
>>66009769
>Literally 8
>>
>>66010124
/thread
>>
>>66009598
>If someone drops out, their delegates typically go to whomever they endorse, or, those delegates can vote however they like.
i dont think that's how it works bud.
>>
>>66010124
I'm not concerned with what you think is gonna happen, we need to be realistic here - he has to win more than 50 % or the mainlines are going to fuck him come convention time potentially.
>>
>>66009598
That pic though, goddamn....

Didn't she marry a Jew though?
>>
Trump is going to get 51-58% of the delegates so it won't matter.

Cruz and Rubio will both stay in the race long enough to ruin it for each other.
>>
fuck youre all hella gay #sanders2016
>>
>>66009598
It doesn't work like that. He won't just get all the Rubio delegates.
>>
>>66009598
>Rubio will just give Cruz his delegates

Doesn't work that way, and Ted's anti- establishment as well.
>>
>>66010591
The tits and nose are fake

>>66010585
For the Republican Party, it varies by state. In some states, delegates are required to stick with their original candidate at least through the first ballot at the Republican National Convention. In some other states, if a candidate drops out, his or her delegates may immediately pledge to another candidate. There is also a middle ground in which those delegates are reallocated to the remaining candidates.
>>
>>66009598
>kek
If anything, Kasich and Rubio both drop out and Romney comes in magically.
>>
>>66010750
To bad hillary is going to take the nomination.
>>
>>66010423
/joke
>>
>>66010794
that's a pretty good joke.
not really
>>
>>66009598
Cruz and Rubio can never align because they have opposite political leanings. anyone who supports them now would abandon them if they aligned with the "enemy".

it just can't work.
>>
>>66012070
This
Rubio is a neo-cohen and Cruz is a snake who has more moderate sounding Trump views
>>
>>66009598
Rube could drop out making it a two man race in which Cruz could overcome Trump but, Rube is banking on a brokered convention.
>>
>>66009598

holy shit, it's a shame she has to settle for spotty jewish dick
>>
>>66010811
Who cares, she's hot as fuck still
>>
he's holding out untill florida because that's a winner takes all and his home state...right?
>>
>>66009598
KEKBOOK /Muslims-for-Trump-2016-1098904803474104
>>
File: 1454821615761.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1454821615761.gif
481 KB, 499x315
In the end it doesn't matter because Hillary is going to fucking win. You republitards don't seem to be able to grasp this. Cruz, Rubio, Trump, doesn't matter. African Americans AND women are both going to overwhelmingly vote for Hillary. States like Pennsylvania and New York are going to remain Democrat as they always do.

Even if it's Mitt Romney who may run again, you are fucked.
>>
Unless they have Dwight Eisenhower frozen in time a contested convention would pretty much punt the election to the Democrats. Trump is good for turnout and could bring a lot of straight ticket votes for the Republicans.
>>
Sure, it could happen.

Cruz could drop out and give his delegates to Rubio.

Trump could drop out and give his to Rick Santorum.

None of those things will happen.

If Trump feels he 'isn't being treated fairly' he's running third party and will burn this fucker down. Hillary carries 51 states in a 3-way between cruz, trump, and HRC.

Man, a threeway with Trump, Cruz, and HRC. Given Trumps small hands, I would bet that HRC is better hung than the other 2. But I would still watch it.
>>
>>66013193

but you can't stump the trump, it's just not possible
>>
>>66013442
Fuck outta here Milo your daddy is going down hard and not on you.
>>
>>66009598
even if rubio and carson gave all their delegates to cruz he wouldnt be even close to trump. thats why nobody is talking about it
>>
>>66013193
>Even if it's Mitt Romney
Uh.... "even." All your cred just went out the window.
>>
>>66013564

Nice one, deluded fuck head.

Trump has less delegates than the other candidates combined. It will work too because everyone knows that most Republicans don't want Trump(65%) while way more want Rubio.
>>
>>66009598
so far Trump has more delegates than Cruz and Rubio combined. And it looks like Trump is hardly ever a second option to anyone: The closest figure to cruz is rubio and vice versa, so in the future I suspect Trump will continue having more votes than the two of them combined
>>
>>66014249
k looks like I was looking at old data. Yes, if Rubio could give 100% of his delegates to Cruz, trump would be in trouble. However I'm not sure Kasich's delegates would go to Cruz, and Carson's most likely wouldn't
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.