[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain why this wouldn't work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 78122.gif (7 KB, 401x250) Image search: [Google]
78122.gif
7 KB, 401x250
Please explain why this wouldn't work.
>>
>>66007710
Ask Somalia
>>
Because not everyone is a 16 year old like you.
>>
>>66007710
1. Enact anarchy.
2. Individuals and familes form governments with monopolies of land and violence.

Anarchy is self defeating.
>>
>>66007744
/thread
>>
Same reason communism had never worked.
Some entity will assume power, whether from an internal source or external.
>>
>>66007710
No way to stop crime.
>>
Okay, I'll bite

Say Buttfuckin' Billy likes to fuck little boys. Buttfuckin' Billy is also 6'8'', 250lbs of angry muscle, and owns a plethora of firearms.
Buttfuckin' Billy is also a popular guy amongst the local (assume they too like buttfucking)

Billy saw you walking down the street with your 5 year old son. Billy wants to buttfuck your boy.

Buttfuckin' Billy WILL buttfuck your boy unless youre 6'9'' 260lbs of angrier muscle. And none of the local populace will give a shit because, well, they like buttfuckin' too, and Billy will buttfuck them if they help you.

Congrats, Opie, your child is now a rape hole for ol' Bill and there is nothing you can do about it.

[spoiler]you cuck[/spoiler]
>>
>>66007890
>"why yes , I will completely join you in your crusade ! I don't have a problem with paying taxes to you , fuck my money anyway , and I don't have a problem volunterily killing other innocent people at all , en masse, to form this new government ! Or building all the jails ! God, I just love wasting all my money on you ! "
>he doesn't even know how feudalism started
Lmao
>>
File: guy with the gun.jpg (27 KB, 425x310) Image search: [Google]
guy with the gun.jpg
27 KB, 425x310
>>66007710
In a very small, homogeneous society it can work i.e. Pennsylvania in the early 1700's for a few short years. In a diverse large society it's just chaos, warfare and however has the biggest gun wins. Plus niggers. They ruin everything.
>>
>>66008091
>what is guns
>muh Soddom and Gomorrah
Just move out then , not hard . Anarchy doesn't protect you from retarded choices.
>>
>>66007710
you believe people can be good and not want to benefit by using others.
Grow up. Doesnt work.
anarchy is all about people doing the best for the common good individually. That is a no-go
>>
>>66008091
Pretty much this but applied to everything. That's why anarchy won't work.
>>
>>66008112
>he thinks I dislike feudalism
>>
>>66008091
thats hot
>>
>>66007710
It can, contracts can be enforced privately. Even in a contractual society a de facto "state" would arsie anyway. All non libertarian/'anarchist' ideologies get btfo by the presupposition of argumentation on a daily basis. Hoppe us unstumpable and thank odin volk nationalism is compatible with it.
>>
>>66007710
Because I would ruin it.
>>
>>66007710

Attempting anarchism even in small pockets has been deemed illegal by the state. There is literally no way to accomplish this in western countries.
>>
>>66008224
>>what is guns
Something Buttfuckin Billy has plenty of. And he'll use them to shoot you dead and rape your boy. Like anarchy now?

>move out
Oh yeah, just hope there's no Skullfuckin Shauns where you live. There will always be a threat to you if you're weak.
>>
>>66008437
Hey look an intelligent, realistic answer!
>>
>>66007976

It already did and that entity is the state. It assumed power. It is like saying i dont want chemoterapy because i can get cancer later anyway
>>
>>66007710

These dubs will confirm that it works
>>
>>66008494
>everyone is out to get me!!!!!
Jesus Christ , have you been outside your computer room before ?
>>
>>66007710
because there are people called keith that would ruin it for the rest
>>
Anarchy is now associated with far, radical leftists. Just look at the Leddit subchan.
>>
The NAP is a fucking fairytale and is the only way an anarchist society could work without devolving into a violent, insecure shithole.
>>
Because some people want Stef shot
>>
>>66007890
this, order inevitably comes from chaos, freedom will end freedom
>>
>>66008781
Have you? You honestly dont think it takes just a few motivated assholes in the world to ruin everything for everyone else? You know, like real life right now?
>>
File: 1360294151737.jpg (20 KB, 231x301) Image search: [Google]
1360294151737.jpg
20 KB, 231x301
>>66008494
>Skullfuckin Shauns
a good addition to the team
>>
File: 1454885158256.png (68 KB, 188x232) Image search: [Google]
1454885158256.png
68 KB, 188x232
Becuase people traumatise their children by hitting them.
>>
>>66009321
Hey , incase you don't know , there is something called the market economy . In it , people spend their time for money , and compete , and trade resources , and not a drop of blood is shed , it is all voluntary association .

You know who kills people ? Government . You know how they get those people ? Conscription .
>>
>>66007744
First post best post.
>>
>>66009321
It's called the market economy . You should try working or learning something and see how billions of people everyday work together to trade resources and further the human race without shedding a drop of single blood , unlike government .
>>
>>66008091
calm down hobbes
>>
>>66007710
niggers
>>
>>66008781
>state of nature
People don't have an issue with killing others to get what they want.
>>
>>66007744
Nice 4 dubs.
also this.
>>
not until we evolve to something not-animal like, when we realize, we have to act like one species, because our only enemy are we. but then again, anarchy would be redundant... it's a childish dream. oh yeah, just look at a playground, there you have anarchy. it works on playgrounds in good neighbourhoods... well, no.
>>
>>66009747
Government alone in responsible for shedding blood? When Mr Jones comes home and finds Mrs Jones banging Jamal and shoots them both, that was the feds fault?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.