[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain why you are wasting your vote on a joke candidate like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: the cruzader.jpg (19 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
the cruzader.jpg
19 KB, 628x314
Explain why you are wasting your vote on a joke candidate like Trump instead of voting for the one president candidate that actually will make America great again: Ted Cruz.
>>
>>66004026
because we want to make america great again
>>
File: 1449691519662.jpg (86 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
1449691519662.jpg
86 KB, 533x388
>ONLY WON 2 STATES
>MINUS 93 DELEGATES

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
He can only win if Rubio drops out of the race. Texas was Cruz's big win, but if Rubio wins Florida, and Kasich wins Ohio, the Cruzmissile is destroyed.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/
>>
>>66004026
I dont think cruz is likable enough to win a general election. Likability is that that matters. Everything else is just a means to increase that. Trump has little policy but a lot of personality so people like him.
>>
>>66004344
The Establishment is going for a brokered Convention. If that happens, Jeb has announced he is coming back in the race, and will win.
>>
Because a vote for Cruz is flushing your vote down the drain. The guy has done nothing noteworthy in congress, can't even get senators in his own party that are admittedly conservative to work with him, and his in bed with Goldman Sachs
>>
>>66004522
source needed, friendo
>>
>>66004309
>Rubio winning Florida

Everyone in Florida hates his ass though.
>>
>>66004026
>Literally the exact same views as Trump, except he wants to start shit with Russia and cheats.

kfam
>>
File: CRUZ RAT.png (555 KB, 861x472) Image search: [Google]
CRUZ RAT.png
555 KB, 861x472
>>66004026
>>
>>66004026
Cruz has no fucking shot at winning the general election. This record turnout shit will be over once Trump is not on the ticket. Are cuckservatives this fucking retarded?
>>
Cruz is good in the senate. Maybe Trump will put him on the Supreme Court for maximum cuck tears.
>>
>>66004716
Can't pretend to be against open borders if your wife is working for open borders. Cruz is a snake.
>>
>>66004026
>make American bankers great again
fixed
>>
>>66004026
>voting for snake
Sounds like every pastor I've ever seen on Trinity Broadcast Network.
>>
Trump: America uber alles
Ted Cruz: Israel uber alles

any other questions I can clear up for you, op?
>>
>>66005251
>implying Trump doesn't work with the Jew
>>
I voted for Cruz missile in South Carolina.
>>
>>66004614
Campaign "suspended."

You didn't think the Bush's would give up that easy, did you?
>>
>>66004845
This. An overwhelming majority of Trump's supporters are not going to go to another candidate. Hillary versus Rubio would probably be the lowest turnout election in American history if allowed to take place. No one will ever get excited for politics again after the primary process on both sides has been exposed to that degree.
>>
>>66004716
So much this. The ruling class is desperate to keep their immorally cheap slave labor flowing through the borders so they don't have to pay locals a fair wage. Sure the mexican peasants end up ruining the neighborhoods they cluster in, but the ruling class is still safe in their gated communities, so who cares?
>>
>>66006031
Soy no
oh shit I fucked up
kek on me
>>
Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer.
>>
>>66004616
Reporting from Florida to confirm a foreigners claim.
>>
File: 1454530467107.jpg (2 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1454530467107.jpg
2 MB, 1832x1754
porque no nos gusta pendejos como tu
chingo tu madre
>Mi cara cuando soy no espanol o méxicano , gracias Dios

seriously, fuck you
>>
File: patriots.jpg (61 KB, 589x425) Image search: [Google]
patriots.jpg
61 KB, 589x425
>>66004026
Ted cruz is a loyalist to the globalist scum that has bought all our politicians. Trump is an American patriot taking back our country
>>
>>66004716
I don't see the inconsistency

Unless his wife's active role included pushing for those things then it's just guilty by association and fallacious

Or do you people think Elijah Cummings is on the house oversight to actually reign in government?

And even then, people are married to people they disagree with all the time. Scalia wad married to a leftist.

Further, trump has said he wants to make it easier for people to come here legally, so what ground do you retards have to stand on?
>>
Cruz is too far right. Trump might be loud and abrasive, but he's actually a moderate. The only red flag I have with Trump is how he bangs the war drum, but I'm skeptical how truthful he's being on wanting to turn the middle east into sheet of glass.
>>
>>66004845
>cruz won Texas
>record turnout
>it's because of trump
You people are so new to politics, it's astounding. You really don't get how much republicans, and democrats for that matter, hate hillary
>>
>>66005602
>trump supporters won't go to another candidate
Total bullshit, you're projecting
>>
>>66007130
>moderate
In that yesterday's leftist I today's moderate, yes
>>
Trump and Sanders are both renegades, no one else will do, Shillary will whole-heartedly do the bidding of lobbyists and corporations, you will suffer another term of bullshit. Wasting your votes on anyone else but Trump or Sanders is retarded at this point
Sanders isn't going to get his "FREE STUFF" through congress so what's the fucking point, he's too spineless for executive orders, Trump has to do
>>
>>66007130
>The only red flag I have with Trump is how he bangs the war drum, but I'm skeptical how truthful he's being on wanting to turn the middle east into sheet of glass.

He never said any such thing. He wants to decisively crush ISIS by allying with Russia and taking their oil. He has no interest in the ME outside of ensuring our invasion of Iraq wasn't for nothing. Once ISIS is mopped up, there's literally no reason to stay there.
>>
>>66004026
don't SNOOZE, vote CRUZ
>>
>>66007361
I said a majority, not all. Who's the one projecting now? Trump had crossover and moderate appeal. Something Cruz and Rubio will never get. This election is so polarizing that regular working class have no stake in it if Trump isn't in it. I wouldn't expect a NEET to understand, though.
>>
>>66004590
>and his in bed with Goldman Sachs
literally receives sexual favors from banker scum

that's why he advocates flat tax like a cuck
>>
>>66006534
>Ted cruz is a loyalist to the globalist scum that has bought all our politicians. Trump is an American patriot taking back our country and our history
ftfy mate
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.