[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GLORIFIED REAL ESTATE AGENT TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 575x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 575x271
Foolish Glorified Real Estate Agent.

> implying flipping houses for quick and easy profit is hard. Implying that is a skill a president should have.
>>
>>66003535
Fuck off Canada.
>>
>>66003535
Why aren't you a billionaire if it's so easy?
>>
>>66003724
I wouldn't stoop so low as to become a house flipper. The greediest scum of the world. Taking advantage of people and then taking what should be their profits.

Or just sitting on a house waiting for the market to rise. How pathetic.

Get a real job trump. You're not fit for presidency. What is his education anyway. How to flip houses at trump university?
>>
>>66003535
Foolish Canadian Shitposter

Canadians will be never be as good as Australian shitposters. Just stop it, guys. We are nice in real life unlike the sarcastic countries south of us.
>>
>>66003973
You support the glorified real estate agent down south running for president?

"Hey guys I bought and flipped a house I think I'm ready for mayor now" said nobody. And trump thinks he can run for president? Lmao. Bet I'll get no replies because my logic has butt hurt all of pol.
>>
>>66003944
So do it once to prove how easy it is. :^}

We'll wait for you to post your results.
>>
>>66003724

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-probably-better-investing-donald-233020366.html

>Implying doing absolutely fucking nothing wouldn't have been more profitable
>>
>>66004172
>causal oversimplification fallacy
>misrepresenting what Trump does
>claim flipping houses is somehow immoral but give no grounds as for why nor framework, even your own subjective framework, to judge it

Wow you are le master gentlesir and supreme logician. This is why underage people aren't supposed to post here.

>>66004423
This has been debunked so many times on here. Use the archive.
>>
>>66003535
WITNESS US, CANADA
WE ARE GOING TO ELECT TRUMP AND THERE IS

NOTHING

YOU

CAN

DO

ABOUT

IT
>>
>>66003535
>> implying flipping houses for quick and easy profit is hard. Implying that is a skill a president should have.
let me guess, you're another liberal faggot who think is they were given a million they could flip property like trump has.
>>
>>66003535
and clinton is

>Glorified rapist defender

or

>Glorified wife who defends her pedofile husband

shall we continue

>rubio
>glorified bribe taker and amnesty proponent
take 2

cruz
don't have to say much he's obviously shit
>glorified canadian
>>
>>66004734
Casual oversimplification? That is clearly trump. That is how he does things. He sits on the couch and makes a few calls and flips a house. Simple. He likes that.

Being president is a lot harder.
>>
Flippers with government cash caused the 2008 crash.
>>
>>66003535
>Why am I so poor?
>Fuck those rich people

>How can I get replies?
>I'll shitpost about Trump

>I fucking hate Trudeau
>Might as well post on 4chan about that guy I'm jealous can't be my president

Which is it OP
>>
>>66005266
*airhorn*

Woo there it is.
>>
>>66003535
>implying trump flips houses for quick and easy profit...
you are forgetting quite a few things there...
>>
>Donald becomes POTUS
>Buys Detroit
>Flips it
>Sells it to white couples and businesses
>Make Detroit Great Again
>>
Every faggot with 100k of daddy's money tries to flip real estate. Very few even turn a profit after 20 years and very very few come out wealthy. It's the reason rappers brag about being drug dealers - it sounds so easy to stand on a corner and hand people drugs, but high-profit low-barrier-to-entry activities are extremely ruthless and cutthroat. If you succeed in such activities, it is something to be proud of.
>>
>>66005329
I'll add one

> why does a realtor think that flipping houses is relevant to being president. Why does he think he can be president when he flips houses.

That is what I choose.
>>
>>66003944
>some freaking foliage

also, do you know how much time and energy you have to put into flipping a house and ACTUALLY make a profit?
>>
>>66005598
>Why does a billionaire nationalist want to make America great again? Why does he think he has the experience required to be president after an entire career of profitable dealmaking?
>>
File: pjilette.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pjilette.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>66004172
>trying this hard
>>
File: trump faces off with putin.jpg (55 KB, 626x339) Image search: [Google]
trump faces off with putin.jpg
55 KB, 626x339
>>
>>66003535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlOTNtUvhe8
>>
File: le reddit deporter.png (516 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
le reddit deporter.png
516 KB, 680x697
>>66005226
That's not at all what he does. You're obviously too intellectually deficient to articulate your argument beyond this childish nonsense.

Try reddit. They'll all agree with you and give you 1000 upboats, maybe even some gold.

>le trump is jus a dumb guy that buys houses n calls pls 2 selled them
>did I mention he's dumb???!!~?!
>>
File: DUDE WEED.jpg (13 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
DUDE WEED.jpg
13 KB, 500x250
>>66003535
>>
>>66004333
first let me acquire an estate of hundreds of millions of dollars and a father who is already versed in real estate affairs
>>
File: DUDE WEED LMAO.png (272 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
DUDE WEED LMAO.png
272 KB, 612x497
>>66007200
You don't need that. There's plenty of property for only that only cost in the thousands.

Surely someone so much smarter than Trump could turn a profit from a low end property.

>he already had an empire before his dad kicked the bucket
>once again relying on things that have been debunked a million times on here

Use the archive before posting stupid shit kids.
>>
>>66006078
Oh yeah he bought a golf course.

Wow he's done so much for the world and people.
>>
>>66003535
A. Fucking. Leaf.
>>
>>66008331
You're a mental midget shitposter and likely underage b&, from an irrelevant frozen shithole trying to tell people in a country that matters how to vote.

Suck start your daddy's shotgun young faggot.
>>
>>66003944
not flipping to use the money to save hungry in Africa, you should die you racist fuck, your mother should have donated your retarded self for poor immigrants that have sexual needs for young children
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.