[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have top-tier candidates running for President >Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: jim paul vs rand webb.jpg (39 KB, 554x178) Image search: [Google]
jim paul vs rand webb.jpg
39 KB, 554x178
>have top-tier candidates running for President
>Americans overwhelmingly support either an authoritarian buffoon or a corrupt warmonger

Idiocracy soon, fellow Americans.
>>
>>66001675
>fellow Americans

Is that you ted? Pls go
>>
>I kill people or the manlet
>Not supporting the deconstruction of the establishment
>>
This. I will never forgive Trump/supporters for stealing the spotlight from the only real candidate.

NEVER.

Until my last breath I will fight to destroy Trump.

Even if that means voting for Hillary in order to bring the fat fuck to his knees.
>>
>fellow Americans

Rato pls
>>
>>66001675

Ron Paul was a beady eyed beta faggot who couldn't stick up for himself after the RNC cucked him out of nomination. Now his manlet son is trying to ride the coat tails of daddy.

Ron should have stuck up for himself, that's what leaders do.
>>
File: averagecanadianposter.jpg (20 KB, 359x470) Image search: [Google]
averagecanadianposter.jpg
20 KB, 359x470
>>66001675
>you know I saw this movie once and now literally everything I do and think is based around it
>I'm not some unenlightened idiot like you guys
>muh idiocracy
>>
File: rodent_eyes.jpg (384 KB, 3000x1176) Image search: [Google]
rodent_eyes.jpg
384 KB, 3000x1176
>>66001729
>>66001882
Why would Rato support Rand Paul or Jim "Slayer of Vagina in French Indochina" Webb?
>>
Webb was the only candidate I actually wanted to vote for, but that Viet Cong joke sank him before he even had a chance. Not to mention that both parties have radically shifted to the fringe recently.

Now I'm backing Trump just because he pisses everyone off. There are worse backup options.
>>
>>66001675
Webb didn't belong in the Democratic primary and House members are never in contention.
Rand was too wishy-washy about the shit his father stood firm for, and so didn't inherit his father's movement.
>>
>>66001675
i dont even agree with a lot of what they believe but i can understand that they were by far the most qualified and best choices for the presidency.
>>
Nice one op. Rand Paul was the best but trump stole the spotlight and screwed the entire election up.

Trump, just because you can doesn't mean you should. You've made a mockery of an entire country. Fuck you and most importantly fuck your supporters.

Rand was the only one during debates that was presidential with what he said and how he handled himself.

Fuck you so bad.

>>65999869
>>
>>66002021
>should have stuck up for himself
How do you mean?
>>
>>66001816
>implying either one of those are
Do some research kiddo
>>
>>66002123
i think it was more the fact that hillary has the entire establishment behind her, and bernie has all the hipsters behind him.

And today that makes up about 90% of the democratic party.
>>
Trump is everything that /pol/ hates but because he is the strongest enemy of our main enemy (The SJW) he gets our support.
>>
>>66001675
What is with Canada and shitposting lately? like give it a rest nerds
>>
File: Washingtonleadstheseries3-1.png (366 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Washingtonleadstheseries3-1.png
366 KB, 709x765
>>66001675
>president Webb will never happen
>>
>>66001675
I liked Webb, but the Democrat party is way too far gone to have even considered him.
Rand had the right ideas, but zero presence.
>>
>>66002377

Almost know one even knows what happened at the RNC to Ron Paul. They literally changed the rules while he was there so he wouldn't get nominated.

No fuss was made about it whatsoever, it was practically swept under the rug and completely ignored.
>>
>>66002499
How is this shitposting compared to everything else here? Let me guess, shitposting just means posting things you disagree with? Just relax, buddy.
>>
I'm still a randlet on the inside

Don't give me these feels
>>
>>66001675
trump is the only candidate not in favor of amnesty of 30 million illegal democrap voters, meaing the reps will never win again

also the only one not beholden to special intersts and lobbyist faggots
>>
>>66002625
They changed the rules to keep his name out of nomination but he Romney was going to win on the first ballot anyway. It was wrong but I don't see what he could have done about it, or what difference it would have made.
>>
>>66002694
This same thread has been posted throughout this week
It's definitely shitposting
>>
>>66002316
>You've made a mockery of an entire country

The irony of this with your meme pm just won you the rodeo faggot.
>>
>>66002694
I'm not your buddy friend
>>
>>66002839
You have like 7 horrible picks for president. One is a criminal , one a communist and one a glorified real estate agent house flipper.

Good luck America you'll need it. Next time I'm there im holding in my BM because my BM's stay in Canada. No way I'd let your country feel the warmth of my healthy Canadian BM Americans don't deserve it.
>>
>>66002825
It's an election year, we're deep in the primaries, and Super Tuesday just passed. Of course we're going to have threads praising or whining about the candidates.

I don't see you complaining about the Berniefags on suicide watch threads which have been posted every single day for the past couple weeks.
>>
>>66001675

>hilary
>warmonger

LOL, she's going to bring back a 90s garrison army. It's already happening.
>>
>>66003125
Bernie is at least relevant.....
>>
>>66002901
I'm not your friend, guy
>>
File: 1456937816028.png (1 MB, 1299x926) Image search: [Google]
1456937816028.png
1 MB, 1299x926
>>66001675
>>66001861
>>66002316
>>66002486
>>66002743
>>66003122
>>66003298
Shapiroshill pls go.

>THIS THREAD IS PRESENTED TO YOU BY THE KEKSERVATIVE PARTY OF GOYMERICA.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.