[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is nothing new. Italy beat you to it, Burgers. They already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
Trump is nothing new.

Italy beat you to it, Burgers.

They already had a "Trump"

The similarities are astounding

You'll regret it :)
>>
>>66000607
Of course they will, stupid people deserve what they get.
>>
Who do you suggest we vote for then?
>>
>>66000607
>the similarities are astounding
might as well start naming them because this thread is shit
>>
>>66000830
- rich billionaire
- clownish
- no clear stances, changes stances continually
- no clear political program, just cool sounding anti-leftist slogans
- anti politically correct
- says what's on his mind: sexist stuff, racist stuff
- has sexy trophy girl
- wins people with comedy
- sympathetic to fascist ideology

I can go on and on ?
>>
As an Italian I can tell you that no, the similarities are not actually that outstanding. They may be both rich and act in a brash way, but the Don doesn't have the dirt that Silvio had on his back. And he doesn't own half of the media of his country.
>>
>>66000799
Bernie Sanders

Do you really think Universal Healthcare is a bad idea ?

You're the only developed country who doesn't have it.
>>
>>66001198
Leggi questo post:
>>66001123
E poi dimmi che non ci sono tante assomilianze
>>
File: 1454359619505.png (518 KB, 1349x1079) Image search: [Google]
1454359619505.png
518 KB, 1349x1079
>>66001205
K... KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>66001205

Bernie won't get nominated because of black people in the Democratic party.
>>
>>66001123
Trump is less clownish than you'd expect him to be, the only thing they have in common is they are good managers/leaders.

Also, Silvio had more dirt on his back and had clear stances and a defined program.
>>
What's best for one country isn't always the answer for another. If it's a mistake, it's one we are obligated to make so that we learn from it. We can't afford another establishment president at this current time. We are too close to the precipice as it is with the status quo running things.
>>
Berlusconi had low IQ. We will see about Trump.
>>
>>66001953
Nobody with a low IQ becomes that successful. Don't fool yourself.
>>
File: 9jHSbgJ.jpg (81 KB, 885x599) Image search: [Google]
9jHSbgJ.jpg
81 KB, 885x599
Silvio's always been a clown, NOT Trump. '80s Trump was a very laid-back person who had lots of charisma due to his wealth.
>>
>>66001953
He went to a top school and has a fast reaction time so he is intelligent despite having the vocabulary of a child.
>>
>>66001953
Actually if you listen to their language, Trump speaks with a simple English. Berlusconi uses high class, beautiful Italian - perfect grammar, elegant expressions, some archaic word forms etc. Berlusconi sounds aristocratic when he speaks.
>>
>>66001205

You do realize in order to make it work, they'll have to change probably every single law they have

It would be less of a bureaucratic nightmare to stop existing and make a new country
>>
>>66002048
A person with high IQ would have done something good for italy, too bad he didnt even know what the internet was.
>>
>>66002372
He is an ego-megalomaniac who only cares about himself. But he's extremely intelligent. Evil and intelligence do not exclude each other.
>>
>>66001123
Pretty much all the stuff you said are either good, false, or irrelevant. See below.
>>66001514
>had clear stances and a defined program.
So does Trump by the way. For example he has stressed on foreing trade deficit, the single most important issue of his campaign, since 1988. Anybody memeing that he flipflops because he turned from pro-choice to pro-life is honestly a shill.

What bringed Silvio down ultimately was the gorillion of scandals he has gone through and the fact that he tried to change laws to avoid facing the consequences of his actions. I think that if he were clean he could've been a rather good leader for our country. He was pretty solid on foreign policy for example.
>>
>>66001123
everything you've said except rich billionaire and sexy trophy girl is completely false
>>
>>66002234
But he has the best words!
>>
You should add Beppe Grillo to the equation, alluring yhe social leftovers with a strong anti establishment message.

B. Also played a role in reshaping Putins communication: from from shady and discreet bureaucrat to kzar/kaiser/Caesar employing qts for PR
>>
>>66002491
at a certain IQ level you understand that making a country great is a smart thing to do, even if he used the country for evil purposes.
>>
Berlusconi was Italy's media, with deep ties to the mafia.
He was Italy's establishment.

Trump is not.
>>
>>66000607
If we come to regret it we can hang him from a lightpost.
>>
>>66000607
Thanks for your input Russia

Hide your hook nose if you know what's god for you.
>>
>>66002177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOv-Ncs7vQk
>>
>>66001205
Government health care doesn't innovate
>>
>>66000000
>>
File: Bernie Supporters.jpg (117 KB, 496x837) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Supporters.jpg
117 KB, 496x837
>>66001205
>>
>>66001205
Holy fuck you're dumb. Learn from us burgers, you DON'T want """"""free""""" healthcare that we have here. It's not fun waiting 3 months to get scanned for a life treating illness and then months more to get treated.
>>
>>66002234
>>66002540
He intentionally speaks like that so that even the dumbest nigger or the most inbred redneck can understand what he wants to say and . Looking at his old interviews like the famous interview with Oprah when he teased a presidential run, he sounds much more calm, composed and educated in his attitude although he admittely never used very complicated words.

So yeah, in a sense, he has the best words, if by that you mean the words that can deliever a message in the most effective and widespread way.
>>
>>66002990
>Thanks for your input Russia

what are you talking about? At least hover the mouse over the flag burger....
>>
>>66001123
to add to this when Berluconi first entered politics he pretty much said the same thing Trump is saying

>I am not a professional politician, I am not like these guys
>I have built a huge company, I know how to run things
>I a rich and they can't buy me
etc.
>>
File: 1363025278234.png (13 KB, 380x544) Image search: [Google]
1363025278234.png
13 KB, 380x544
>>66003193
>>66002234
>>66002540
Here's a video analyzing Trump's way of talking.
It's genius.
He has obviously been taught how and worked hard to get to this result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFo_BV-UzI
>>
>>66003164
>trump supporters are dumb southern rednecks
>libs do this shit
They must really think that because someone has a southern accent that they are smarter than that person. Liberals are so fucking stupid because they never learn about anything. They just believe that they are geniuses.
>>
>>66003456
That was pretty interesting but it would have been better if it was less biased and more about the speech itself without the addictions of the video author's point of view on the subject
>>
>>66003276
Don't be so hard on him, Swiss bro
Murricans can't into recognizing flags
>>
>>66004219
kek
>>
>>66004162
>youtuber
>not making everything revolve around his feels and opinions
Lol
>>
>>66000607

They both have an index finger. Fascinating argument.
>>
>>66001205
it doesn't work in a 60% white nation
>>
>>66001205

Good idea, we need rigid labor markets and protectionist trade policies so our unemployment rate goes up and GDP per capita goes down to be more like European countries. Absolutely brilliant
>>
>>66001123
Not even going to assess the truth of the claims, but all of these are superficial character traits (plus the fact of being rich) and have literally nothing to do with what any of them were trying to accomplish.
>>
>>66000607
Also Rob Ford. The exact fucking same. Take him, shitburgers
>>
>>66001205

>guys, this protectionist populist was a disaster so you should vote for this protectionist populist instead

Brilliant
>>
fuck off, Berlusconi was mafioso, Trump is legally rich
>>
>>66000607
Trump built up his businesses legitimately, while Berlusconi was helped at every step by the Mafia and P2 freemasons.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.