[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Jewish people so good at comedy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Seinfeld.jpg (33 KB, 660x370) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld.jpg
33 KB, 660x370
It seems like almost all the top comedians : Jon stewart , Seth rogen, Seinfeld , larry david , Sarah Silverman.

I've been watching Broad city and apparently those 2 broads are Jewish as well.
>>
>>65996112

Hollywood nepotism. No biggie.

Also, the only two people not shit-tier on your list are Seinfeld and Larry David.
>>
Comedy is degenerate
>>
they aren't.
>>
+Sacha Noam Baron Cohen
+Thomas Jacob "Jack" Black (for all you pre-teens out there)
>>
none of them made me laugh
maybe only Jon Stewart
>>
>>65996112
None of those that you mention are funny. People laugh because "muh holocaust l need to laugh at Jews making jokes or I am a Nazi" also

>Women
>Funny
>>
>>65996112
The best comedian was Adolf Hitler and there's no denying that. He was jewish too.
>>
i read some jew article about this (it was a long ass time ago and i dont have a link so find it yourself). basically his point was that jews are on the fringes of society so its easier for them to detect irony in cultural norms or some shit
>>
>>65996291
I obviously never saw his stand up, but I watched his show 10 years ago and I considered it genuinely funny.
>>
>>65996112
>Jews good at comedy
>Posts about Seth Rogen: Stoner tier humor
>Seinfeld: Autist Humor.
>Sarah Silverman: Females aren't funny.
>Larry David: All he does is complain and be a jewish stereotype.
>>
File: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>65996112

i think you forgot someone
>>
>>65996112
jews are good people
>>
>>65996112
The only funny person in your list is Larry David.

He's been a writer for everyone else up there. Seriously.
>>
>>65996112
>Jon stewart , Seth rogen, Sarah Silverman.
>Funny
Seriously, faggot? Literally 3 people who've had their careers handed to them.
>>
>>65996244
>>65996246
This there is a lot of nepotism and they are able to sink to low levels of humor without feeling bothered by it.

They also have higher than average verbal intelligence which helps but the only funny people you mentioned here were Seinfeld and David
>>
We are an observant and clever people
>>
Only Seinfeld and David are funny
>>
>>65996112
Jews have a high affinity for verbal and written skills, which explains why they dominate literature and comedy.
>>
There is no level of hell deep enough for Seth Rogen.
>>
>>65996112
Nepotism. These people you listed are not even funny... Aside from how they look.
>>
>>65996521
Stewart was much smarter than his proteges. It's a shame he retired in the most glorious election of all, he may have even slowed Trump down. Now it's a breeze.
>>
wasn't Sarah Silverman literally fucking Jimmy Kimmel while working on his show?

Seinfeld is okay because he shit on SJW because they would chimp out over his observational humor. Their stupid bullshit would be a prime butt for his jokes
>>
>>65996112
>Seinfeld
>funny
>>
>>65996112
They outlawed the promotion of any speech that disagrees with their viewpoint.

It makes sense that they would dominate comedy when we're only allowed to laugh with the Jewish perspective on things like race and history.

There's hilarious material out there but you won't find it on corporate media.
>>
>>65998431
This.
An average outgoing, extroverted guy with a couple of jokes up his sleeve is funnier than any of the people mentioned in the OP.

Sarah Silverman is a-ok in my book because of her self-deprecating humor, but that's all.
>>
>>65996112
Comedy is applied tragedy. Jews are #1 in making themselces the victims. Those 2 just go together extremely well.
>>
>>65996112
They're really not.
Apart from Larry David (who wrote for Seinfeld) they all have wtiters that create their material.
Most writers are in facts homosexuals.
The real irony is shows that women find funny- sex in the city, etc, were/are all written exclusively by gay men in what are virtually faggot bitch out sessions about how retarded women are.

So in reality it's not so much Jews, they're just the cover of it, it's some dirty degenerate cock loving faggot that's making you laugh.
>>
>>65996112
They really aren't.

Its just that Americans have no home grown comedy. So they adopted Jewish comedy.
>>
>>65996112
Because they hate themselves. Goes back centuries.
>>
Jews aren't actually all that funny on the whole when they try to be. The only one on that list that I find entertaining is Larry David, and that's because it's just him being a kvetching Jew.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.