[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 1600x1200
Can someone please explain the appeal of Donald Trump for me.
I'm not American but from where I'm from Donald would have been laughed out of the competition years ago
>>
Dolan Dump
>>
>>65995021

He tells poor and working-class whites they're getting screwed and that he knows how to fix it.
>>
>>65995021
hes like the guy who wants to protect your own domestic potatoes instead of cheap mexican potatoes
>>
>>65995381
In Ireland all the politician make promises they can keep.
Everyone takes it with a grain of salt rather then accepting it blindly.
>>
>>65995021
He wants to bring back manufacturing jobs and he wants to remove illegal immigrants, while making it easier to legally immigrate here.
>>
>>65995388
Most irish are racist enough to only buy the Irish stuff anyway.
>>
>>65995021

Laughing at him makes him stronger.

So does any other action even vsguely related to him.
>>
>>65995763
you guys are giant fags stop lying
>>
>>65996262
I've checked, I live in the most bigoted area in Ireland, it elected the racist and conservative Finna fail group in every election.
The area has voted no against divorce, abortion, gay marraige and is incredibly influenced by the church
>>
>>65996262

Ficki Ficki

Anyway I concur with my fellow Anglo masterrace John Oliver that this Donald Drumpf is nothing more than a filthy aryan supremacist and a racist
>>
>>65995021
Where you're from is a rather irrelevant country, not even on a worldwide scale, I mean just comparing yourself to big brother Great Britain.

'Where you come from' is basically the toddler screaming at the grocery store until the parent eventually just buys him a $2 toy.
>>
>>65997213
I could spend forever arguing about the irrelevancy of a county's relevance but that would a massive waste of time.
America along with China are the worlds most important economies, the impact that Trump would have would be felt globally.
>>
>>65995021
He is the type of dick we need to fix this country.
>>
>>65995620
Here's the thing, all politicians are lying sacks of shit
I know exactly what we'll get with a "normal" candidate. More of the same bullshit that we all hate. Democrat or NeoCon faggot doesn't matter, its the same shit

With Trump, worst case scenario he's as bad as any other politician. Best case he makes America great again. At least with Trump there is a CHANCE that something will improve.

Voting in more establishment cucks will not change anything, I would rather vote on the guy with a 50/50 chance to punch me in the face than the guy with a 100% chance
>>
>>65995021
1.) Anti-establishment.
2.) He is the manifestation of anger of the American people against the US Government.
3.) A shrewd businessman.
>>
Trump himself explained it quite nicely...

"I love the poorly educated!"

In other words, he simply panders to those who are too stupid to actually investigate his shady past, fabricated accomplishments, and his lack of actual policy.

Literally every voter with an AA or higher degree goes to Ted Cruz.
>>
please explain the appeal of Donald Trump for me.
He,
smells like poo
has hair made of cotton candied piss
rapes his daughter
has only white trash in his corner
>>
>>65995021
I suppose that our countrymen have realized that laughter isn't an argument.
>>
>>65995021
>Not American
>>
>>65995021
We've realized that laughter isn't an argument.
>>
>>66000372
>>66000237
pls ignore my autism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_z9W_N5Drg

Because it's the first time they're playing with power after being disenfranchised for decades.
>>
>>65999942

In what context did he say that? It sounds like a response to people saying he has uneducated supporters. Is he supposed to hate people for being uneducated?
>>
>>65995381

/thread
>>
>>65996663
You should just move up here to Northern Ireland
>>
File: 1456759803276.gif (974 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1456759803276.gif
974 KB, 285x171
>>65995021

Go have another pint you limey bastard, he's gonna make America Great again
>>
>>66000612
He said it like this, "I'm winning with the highly educated. I'm winning with the poorly educated. I love the poorly educated"
>>
>>66000612
The context was him listing groups he wins with

Paraphrased, we won with young! We won with old! We won with women! We won with highly educated, and poorly educated! I love the poorly educated. We won with etc etc
>>
>>65995021

He's a populist.
>>
>>65999329
well said,worst case scenario would mean he is a puppet like any other politicians...but its unlikely
also it would mean that nothing would change that would be disastrous for u Murica needs a huuuge radical change
>>
>>65995021
Americans are stupid and racist as fuck most of them don't even know geography look it up
>>
>>65995021
This man alone is bigger and better and with a higher net worth than your entire country. He will take America to the next level.
>>
Amerifats love reality TV, this presidential race as a reality TV star running for president.

"But I don't watch reality TV and I don't know a single person that does"

Yet Duck Dynasty was watched tens of millions on its premier a year or so ago. Trump is the reality TV crowd's candidate.
>>
>>65995763
were that the case he wouldn't be "laughed out years ago"
in a race that hasn't seriously been going for a year
>>
>>66001740
>Americans are stupid and racist
>until they vote for MY candidate

Kill yourself you whiny little faggot.
>>
File: soros-stumps-trump.jpg (689 KB, 1500x585) Image search: [Google]
soros-stumps-trump.jpg
689 KB, 1500x585
>>66002071
>higher net worth

:^)
>>
>>65995021
Uh, didn't your country have Berlusconi for a long time?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.