[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Straight Cis White Male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2123x1413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2123x1413
>apply for jobs
>have several years experience
>get automated rejection email within 24 hours

Anyone else going through this?
>>
My life to a t
>>
File: 1082105464.jpg (53 KB, 639x424) Image search: [Google]
1082105464.jpg
53 KB, 639x424
>>65993501
You have no fucking idea how bad it can get.
Try south africa.
Were every single fucking law firm proudly displays their BEE(black economic empowerment) ration.
Every single candidate list is filled with woman and dindus.
I'm contemplating suicide. i may never get out.
>>
>>65993501
Your fault for not fitting into the quota.

Should've checked your priviledge harder shitlord.
>>
>be gay trans hawaiian male (WTM interested in men)
>have couple years experience
>automatic rejection email in 12 hours
>>
File: index1.jpg (385 KB, 1024x763) Image search: [Google]
index1.jpg
385 KB, 1024x763
cheer up lads, here, have a puppy split on the house
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
47 KB, 800x600
>Working class diesel fitter
>Every person I work with is white
>only women are secretary's
>>
>>65993501
this is the white privilege you heard about

You will work like no one else to make money you pay taxes for, so the government can give them away to minorities who blame all their problems and flaws on you and all other white males.

You will, in case of war, serve in the military and fight for these people who will call you a murderer for doing your duty.

You will get rejected at jobs for being white if you lose your current one, because they have to fill their quota OR the government does something like in sweden where it is cheaper to hire immigrants because the government pays a lot of the salary, money you have given them in taxes.

You have no reproductive rights. Your wife doesn't work, you work, you get fucked over in a divorce. She will get money you worked for, and the children no matter how terrible mother she is. Even if she fucks Ahmed at the side you will end up a poor cuck who has to work double to pay for children you never get to see. That will be your only comfort, that it's your children you pay for. Then you find out she spends those money on Ahmed and herself so she can buy shoes, go to restaurants.

Minorities and women will tell you that everything you worked hard for, the years you spent working, studying, serving, while you had to starve yourself because you had no job but refused to resort to crime, the years you spent nights to build your life only to risk it being razed with the snap of a finger of a woman is a privilege while women and minorities are oppressed by YOU because of your hard work.

Welcome to white privilege.
>>
File: free.jpg (56 KB, 545x450) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
56 KB, 545x450
>>65994094
>contemplating suicide
Don't be retarded, at least do something with your life.
>>
Revolution is a brewing, lads. Central banks are going to extreme lengths to keep the world economy from crashing. It ain't working and is only going to prolong the inevitable and make it worse. Bankers are going to get the noose soon enough.
>>
If you won't kill, you won't win.
>>
Well, there is some good news, believe it or not, regarding the job market.

Police.

Why?

#1. Niggers simply don't apply to police jobs. They ain't no uncle tom, know'm sayin?. So as hard as they recruit for D'Andre, D'Andre is simply not picking up an application. There is no way to solve that dilemma.

#2. D'Andre probably isn't going to hack it even if he does apply. There were two black dudes in my academy class, and both washed up. No stress tolerance or impulse control.

#3. Nobody in their right mind would want to be a cop these days. The over-all pool of competition is low.

#3. Women are still extremely under represented. The physical aspect of initial training washes them out. On the job, they experience many a shoulder, back and knee injury. They tend to be a self-limiting population too.

#4. The little secret is that in white areas, things are fine. They are actually better than they've ever been (as far as community relations) because the community mistakenly believes that the cops are constantly shit-upon. White people actually have empathy. Girl scouts and Church groups drop off treats and stuff.

#5. If you are selective about the area, the pay can be squarely middle class. Just avoid the hood. There is nothing extra tough or hard-core about it. Unless you like literal chimpanzee troops showing up to crime scenes within 30 seconds to hoot and thrash foliage.

Just saying.

I do it. Life could be far worse.
>>
>>65993501
it sucks
>>
>>65994273
>WTM

Always makes me curious, why the FUCK would anybody want to be a male? Seriously, who would give up their free ride as a female?
>>
On the other hand, I just graduated from a Mexican university and I just learned there is a program from the Department of Labor where if I already have a tourist visa (which I do) and a college diploma, I send an application and they can evolve my visa to a work permit and refer me to multiple companies across the US, with flight and first 3 months of rent paid for. It is good to know that people can enjoy the American Dream without having to cross illegaly.
>>
>>65993501
The job postings were fake. They wouldn't hire any American, it is justification for a worker visa.
>>
>>65996134
>Unless you like literal chimpanzee troops showing up to crime scenes within 30 seconds to hoot and thrash foliage.

this made me smile, cheers anon
>>
>>65993501
Ever thought it's because you have a shitty CV?
No lets go full nig and blame it on race.
>>
Look into how to bypass the filter. There are tutorials out there. Their system picks up keywords for auto refusal.
>>
>>65993501
Try getting a Federal job. Shit is fucking impossible.
>>
>>65994094
>White man in South Africa
For what purpose
>>
>>65996696
H-1B job postings won't be obtainable no matter how good your key words are. These job postings are required as part of the justification for getting a H-1B visa from the government to "prove" that they tried to hire Americans.
>>
>>65996948
You must have never heard of the Apartheid,
>>
>>65994273
Wait, does that mean you like men or women...?
>>
>>65993501
>Not putting down your race as black
>Not claiming to be transracial
>Not suing them for dscriminating against a poor black boy trapped in a white man's body
wew lad
>>
>>65997063
Good point. Op is kill then
>>
File: 1432561445311.png (245 KB, 700x395) Image search: [Google]
1432561445311.png
245 KB, 700x395
>>65996134
> France removed the anti manlet law a few years ago

feels bad
>>
>>65994094
Post YFW south Africa goes to to shit in less than 5 years.
>>
and it's getting worse
>>
>>65997317
I need a picture of me from the 90s.
>>
>>65997299
>> France removed the anti manlet law a few years ago

What was the anti-manlet law??
>>
>>65993501
Such is life in the US of A eh? Whitest country in the world.

>yfw America is South Africa in the making
>>
>>65997628
nobody under under 160cm (5.24 ???) in the police force
>>
>>65997841
That's a shame.
>>
File: 1456341820760.jpg (49 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1456341820760.jpg
49 KB, 500x501
>>65994722
>Wales
>>
>>65995424
Pasta or not. Well said
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.