[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This disgusting, lying, worthless evil piece of shit needs a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Ultra-cunt 9000.jpg (219 KB, 736x938) Image search: [Google]
Ultra-cunt 9000.jpg
219 KB, 736x938
How can anybody possibly like this filthy degenerate cunt? let alone vote for the woman....

The common demeanor of her face alone makes her appear as though she has the intent of biting one's head off.

Everything she says is an obvious and disgusting lie.

Her political record shows only incompetence, disappointment, and the Globalist agenda.

Her voice is the most CREEPY MONOTONE SHIT that I've ever had the misfortune of hearing.

Her very own husband is a cheating, lying, crook.

She is guilty of multiple (and that's putting it lightly) accounts of treason. Which she lied about.

SHE IS THE SAME AS OBAMA
SHE IS THE SAME AS OBAMA
SHE IS THE SAME AS OBAMA

This woman, this government dreg, has no place in our society, let alone in our government. She is quite possibly the ugliest, foulest creature to ever slime it's way out from that cesspool of degenerates known as liberals.

I just simply don't understand how people in the US can possibly find her appealing. She is so absolutely repulsive in every way, shape, and form.

And to make matters worse, we have idiots who vote for her just to spite America, they truly want the United States to no longer exist, they are anti-patriots, hell-bent on the destruction of freedom.

Now, obviously our Lord and Savior, Donald J. Trump, is going to ass-blast that filthy cunt back to where she belongs, and possibly even prison (which is far less than what she deserves, I say she should be hung by her faggot neck and get beat around like a pinata until shes nothing but a bloody lying pulp). But my question still stands, just why the hell would any intelligent American vote for this witch?

MAGA
>>
My faggy liberal friend jason says that the only reason people don't like Hillary is because she's a woman.

So basically Hillary is using her vagina as a shield from and criticism or consequences
>>
>>65988143
I really hope they ware watching asshole
>>
>>65988582
hope who is watching? I absolutely endorse somebody to pop a cap in her ass. She is an evil bitch, and evil bitch's need to be culled.
>>
File: whatnext.jpg (84 KB, 744x250) Image search: [Google]
whatnext.jpg
84 KB, 744x250
Just imagine who you'll get after her
oboy
>>
>>65988143
>SHE IS THE SAME AS OBAMA
thats it m8
>>
>>65989055
but that is a terrible thing...
>>
>>65988143
Will the white men who voted for her be spared during the Race Warâ„¢?
>>
>>65988143
>SHE IS THE SAME AS OBAMA
No fucking duh, she wants to continue his policies.

She is going to be worse than Obozo though. Because she idolizes fucking Merkel of all leaders. The same woman whose policies on immigration brought Germany into chaos.
>>
>>65989262
I doubt it. Hillary is a user and a taker. She will use them for her own means, and then fuck them over later for her own means...which is to promote the Globalist agenda and make a one world order and send everyone who doesn't bow down before them and accept their computer chip implants right to a FEMA camp to get decapitated.
>>
>>65988143
And it looks like YOU need a visit from the Secret Service.
>>
File: Disregard the Constablaty.jpg (68 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Disregard the Constablaty.jpg
68 KB, 680x510
>>65989654
lol, there are only hypothetical necessities, there are no threats here.

fuck the feds anyhow
>>
>>65988143
>This disgusting, lying, worthless evil piece of shit needs a bullet to the head
Hello, Secret Service honeypot.
>>
>>65988143
Voting for her is understandable when every Republican candidate running is against encryption and net neutrality
>>
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she will likely win. It disgusts me.... but she's a filthy cunt bag criminal and you should know as well as I do that the cunt will do ANYTHING to get elected.
>>
File: k.jpg (68 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
68 KB, 720x552
>>65988535
>implying she has a vagina
>>
>>65989199
Perhaps it is, but most people won't know any better.
>>
File: BOSSMAN2016.jpg (66 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
BOSSMAN2016.jpg
66 KB, 1200x630
>>65990675
see:
>>65990541

All the shit-eating libs love to talk about how they are going to assassinate the Donald, yet nobody seems to mind that. Merely suggest that one of their own get the same treatment? Shame on you!
>>
You're not helping anybody here by openly calling for her death.
>>
>>65991116
technically, I'm not. All I said was that we would probably be a lot better off if she did get removed from the ballgame. I do not condone any sort of murder/assassination/etc, she will get judged by God for her actions, and she will burn in hell for eternity for them. That's enough for me to be content. But you cannot discount the fact that if she were gone, things would be better....
>>
we need to convince disgruntled sanders supporters to throw in with Trump. He's was a lifelong democrat until recently if that means anything to them.
>>
>>65988732
First trans president when?
>>
>>65988143
Prison is the worst punishment imaginable.
>>
>>65991640
Trump is incredibly moderate in his policies, he should appeal to plenty of democrats. I don't even look at it as a party situation any more, I just want America to start winning, and Democrat or Republican or Independent or Libertarian or whatever, we should all desire that. Unless, of course, you desire the destruction of the USA.----------> seemingly most libs. :/
>>
>>65988143

Nobody actually likes her. Simply put, she has sucked a lot of Jew dicks, so of course her ugly face is going to be everywhere.
>>
>>65991995
That shouldn't work that way though. I fucking hate how they cheat the system man. WE NEED TRUMP
>>
Fellows Trump supporters.
If you realy want to save your country why dont you commit the irreversible? Take her down and say that you are a bernie bro
>>
>>65988143
Why do you hate women OP?
>>
>>65988143
not a crime beeing a reptilian shapeshifter eating human meat, vote for shillary!!!!
>>
>>65988143
>she's the same as obama
precisely. People think that's a good thing. Worst thing is she's going to win. And everyone will suffer from that cunt's ineptitude and hypocrisy
>>
>>65988143
Sounds like Merkel.
>>
>>65992517
She is no woman. She is the physical incarnate of Satan himself.

I do not hate women, but women should realize their place in society. It is a man's world after all.

And to that extent, no woman should ever be the fucking POTUS. The world is run by men, most leaders of nations are men. Men notoriously do not heed women as much as they do other men, they have less respect for them, perhaps not in America, but certainly in other countries like the middle east, they would totally laugh at us for having a woman president, and we have enough problems with them as it is already.

Hillary has no place in the Oval Office. That is a man's job.

And anyways, even if that wasn't an issue, SHE'S AN EVIL FUCKING DECIEVING PSYCHOPATHIC BITCH!
>>
>>65992786
Hillary will do to our country what Merkel has done to Germany - destroy the living shit out of it, outlawing any form of nationalism, and forcing the German people to become a bunch of apologetic ass-raped pussies. Might as well get in line now, pull my pants down, and bend over for the coming horde of those goat-fucking sand niggers.

I feel so sorry for Germany, and just Europe on the whole. You guys are getting wrecked.....
>>
>>65992735
She will not win. Trump is miles ahead of her both in the ratings, and in intelligence.
>>
>>65991815
American prisons are glorified resorts my man. Some even have racquetball courts...
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.