[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MSNBC uncucking itself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
You guys hear about this?

>Mellissa Harris-Perry rants each week about dey dindu nuffin, even through her annoying lisp
>chimps out because the network interrupts her dogshit show to cover the election
>decides to boycott her own show
>MSNBC fires her ass

Keep in mind that she was the one that said the term "hard-working" was racist. Literally a tumblr SJW with her own news show.

Apprantely MSNBC is aging every Nonwhite show in an effort to shed it's leftist reputation.

Is Trump somehow to thank for this?
>>
This is from her public email to her collegues at MSNBC:

>MSNBC “would like me to appear for four inconsequential hours to read news that they deem relevant,” including more political news. “I will not be used as a tool for their purposes. I am not a token, mammy, or little brown bobble head,” said Ms. Harris-Perry, who is black.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/2/melissa-harris-perry-slams-salary-inequity-culture/
>>
>>65984981

Dumb negress.
>>
>>65984981
Can't wait to see her on MTV's Decoded.
>>
>>65985309
So she wants to be on tv but doesnt want to do the things for which she was hired. Then complains when she is given the sack after she refuses to work. Blames network of firing her for racism.
>>
>>65984981
They're finally having to moderate themselves because of their shitty ratings
>>
MSNBC had scary non biased Super Tuesday coverage.

Like it still leaned a little left, but it was almost entirely fact driven and analytical when their commentators, analysts or their anchors were talking.

I still mainly watched fox to laugh at fat Karl Rove being fat though.
>>
What probably happened was that Melissa got wind that msnbc would not renew her contract, so she staged this controversy to draw attention to herself.
>>
Melissa getting her own show, in conjunction with Keith being fried was kind of where I started to see the cracks.

Also, those two numales who got shows. One looks like Rachel Maddow and the other looks like Bobby Hill in glasses. I forget their names.

When they went full "OPINION" I kind of lost is. Lawrence, Rachel and Chris are all still great, even if I don't watch them daily as I use to.

Goddbye, Melissa, you dumb cunt. I might tune back into your former network in light of this.
>>
>>65984981
>Token Mammy
Shes not even THAT black..
>>
File: 1456855179833.png (860 KB, 1015x839) Image search: [Google]
1456855179833.png
860 KB, 1015x839
>>65984981
I think this is just the left getting smarter, honestly niggers are terrible at getting whites to support libtards

Al Shrapton was the reason I stopped watching that stupid network and then I became a randlet

Niggers are dumb, annoying, and all blatant ethnic nationalists who don't give a fuck about the cucked whites that support them, I think MSNBC is worried that all the bernouts are going to be butthurt that niggers ruined his campaign and if they have this nappy headed racist tumblerina it will only drive more young libs away like me
>>
>Decides to say fuck scheduled content to go on her own tangent
>They fire her for impeding on others doing their jobs
>WE ALL DINDU NUFFIN DEM RAYCISS MUHFUGGAS

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
>>
CHILLEN BELONG TO DA COMMUNITY CRACKKKAAAAAAA
>>
>>65986169
Why in the absolute fuck is Karl rove still relevant

How is his reputation not completely discredited by now
>fox news
No but for real, why even do they give him consideration?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1365x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1365x310
MSNBC will never be uncucked
>>
>>65986346
>lawrence, Rachel, and Chris are all great
May God have mercy on you, poor soul
>>
>>65986346
>maddow
>great
She's a female version of bill o'reilly that has managed to be less watchable than bill o'reilly. I rather watch Maher and yearman than maddow, and both of those guys are shit.
>>
>>65985309

professional race baiter complains about being hired to race bait
>>
>>65984981
shes a quadroon

aka NOT black. not even a mulatto
>>
>>65984981
Blames them for everything. "Dindu Nuffin"
>The Wake Forest professor took to Twitter Tuesday to slam a “culture of fear” and “salary inequity” at the cable news channel.

Admits to sucking at her job.
>In another tweet on Tuesday, Ms. Harris-Perry described hosting her show as “one of the greatest joys of my professional life — a weekly privilege for 4 years.”

>“Failures on @MHPshow were mine & nearly everything good belonged to brilliant team of producers, researchers, interns,” she added.

yeah... everyone will take you seriously. good luck finding a new job.
>>
>>65984981
Nah, if anything they are worse. The fact that NBC fired a nigger shows you just how batshit crazy that bitch was.
>>
>>65986466
Why did you stop being a rand let and become a trumpfag? Trump is a huge federalist who wants to give more power to the federal government.

I'm curious because I want to know why /pol/ went from being a libertarian bastion to a bunch of lemmings who support trump no matter what
>>
>>65985309
>I am not a token, mammy, or little brown bobble head,”

God damn niggers think about nothing else than their fucking niggerdom.

It is so fucking tired.
>>
>>65986906
>mudshark mom and nigger dad
>quadroon
>>
>>65987563

The point is you god damn faggot you take what you can get.
>>
MSNBC is actually turning into a decent network.

Morning Joe and Mika is good, fair, balanced.

Chris Matthews has a nice bromance with trump and is equally hard on pretty much every he interviews.

If they shitcan Maddow itd be the best major network imo.
>>
>>65986906
>quadroon
>still looks like a nigger
Just breed out the black they said
>>
>>65984981
Ha, I did see something about being fired

She is a huge race baiter though
>>
>>65986419
Not that it is relevant but you are right. That hair looks wrong on her and you can tell she got that style because she felt it made her blacker. Look at her hands >>65984981 then realize her face has a pound of foundation and it just makes her look like a Mexican with dreds.
>>
>>65988401
That is because she is trying very very hard to belong to the African race because her career is based off of it. If it turned out she was just pretending like that NAACP woman last year I could believe it.
>>
File: Kfc_nigger_king.jpg (8 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
Kfc_nigger_king.jpg
8 KB, 199x253
>>65984981
You dont need to thank Trump. You need to thank the far left & SJWs for their crazy antics. They've gone so bat shit crazy that people are gobbling down red pills.
>>
>>65989072
Trump needs to thank them to.
>>
File: IMG_6057.jpg (275 KB, 501x443) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6057.jpg
275 KB, 501x443
>tfw father and son /pol/
>>
>>65988275
>MSNBC is actually turning into a decent network.

No. No it isn't. It's becoming a marginally less abhorrent pile of liberal filth, which they're only doing because their rating are tanking.

They're still run by Jews and designed to get you to vote for shills.
>>
>>65988660

The mulattos all have self esteem issues and suffer from insecurities because they don't belong to any group, per se.

They try too hard
>>
N E R D L A N D
>>
File: good darby.png (268 KB, 498x467) Image search: [Google]
good darby.png
268 KB, 498x467
>>65986169

good to see a news channel is trying to be fact driven and analytical.
>>
Her commercials during Morning Joe where she says our children are owned by the government are fucking hilarious.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.